「he is... 」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It's taste like... lemon" said jungsoo when cupping heemi face and look at her dark chocolate eyes.

 

heemi was red, "but i don't like yours since i hate coffee..." and divert her eyes from him. jungsoo look at her back as he put down his hand from heemi face and see heemi car is approach, "your carriage is come princess.."

"tsk, i feel i see a new you now.. since when you be this cheesy?" she smirk at him. "since you be mine ?" and he kiss heemi cheek and she close her face due her embarrassment then get to her car, from her car she look at the back and she look that jungsoo is waiting there until the car turn to the other way. heemi hold her hand, half from excitement and half of worried that she make a wrong choice. she doesn't know that feelings is turn her eyes to red with purple color again.

"so what taste his lips are ? is nice to kissing a man ?"

heechul reflect to look at her side, "noona?! no... unnie..."

"hmmmm.... i see what you did there girl.........." heejin was smile teasingly her blushing younger sister now on panic think about how to hide in this car. heejin look at her eyes, "heemi.... your eyes...... " she look at heemi redpurpleish eye color. heemi shock and take her phone as soon as possible , she use her phone camera as a mirror and realize that her eye color is back. "noona this.... "and look her sister back. "I think i need some explanation for that inhuman eyes"

 

 

o0o

 

Back to her house heemi try to tell everything except who is siwon. Heejin bite her own lip thinking hard, heemi eyes has back normal but not how she need to think normal toward her brother (?) story. "Well... i actually expected you will know it one day.. and i prepare for this since i back here but.. i not expected the witch thing story.... like... you know...." she look at heemi who just sit while look on the floor hugging sofa pillow. "Heemi ya..."

Heemi look at her sister, seem his eyes has back to normal. "Im still your sister right?" Heemi throw her pillow to heejin "what kind of question is that ?! You will always my sister.." then heejin just laughing, "and how about that boy? The one who kiss you? Is he know about this? Is his your cosmic something?"

For a bit, heejin look at heemi sad face that she never seen before, heemi or heechul.. is so positive. She almost never sad and always know how to make absurd moment become a joke rather than sadness but now heejin look a sad face from her.

"Why?"

"He... he don't know... and i dont know if he is the one who can safe me but even if he safe me... will he.. accept me noona ? If im a male ?" Heemi start to look like she holding her tears. "Im happy noona... i really really happy... but im scare.. really scare in the same time, i.. i dont know what should i really feel, i dont want to lost him.. so i accept him.. but actually.. accept it or not i feel oneday i need to let him go so.. i think to just .. is better than none right?" even her eyes like that, heemi try her best to make a smile in front of her.

Heejin hug heemi so tight "aih.... my brother..... you are so much young.... please just cry if you want to.." heemi hug her sister back and start crying, her feelings so far are melting become tears that wet her sister shoulder. Heemi not strong, she just pretend to be strong in this whole story. She think about how her body alone, try to get used to it alone, she try be strong in weird school and now she need to be strong and ready if.. jungsoo leave her or she who leave him. Heemi cry getting harder, heejin just pat her back slowly and feel tears come to her too hearing her strong one is crying this loud.

Heejin wipe her tears once she calm down "its ok.. its alright... just spend time with him when you can... is better than none.. who know.. what can be happen? Some people might sacrifice everything when they deep in love..."

Heemi nods and wipe her tears away properly.

 

 

o0o 

 


Heemi back to her room after she feel better, i think she just curse about her sister but now she feel just want to feel glad she was here, heemi look his phone and found jungsoo is message her, ask her did she already home? heemi can't help to smile but before she can reply, her phone is ringing and it was him.

"heemi ya? you has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter