「What if... 」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"eyes.... their orange-reddish eyes" Siwon state while sipping his tea. that word is like pictured jungsoo eyes he see earlier, that state is mean jungsoo possible to kill him if he want it.

"did jungsoo know it? if he..." Heechul try asking it carefully. "I don't have an idea Heechul ah... I'm not a mind reader, that what usually witch do but not a warlock.. but for sure, they won't try to kill you.. since general park is love heenim so much". Heechul just hump, 

 

'love'

 

" so now we will try slowly to make you learn some of the spell but before that, we will try to fit in this era. right now the world is in peace, not exactly peace we hope but a peace that people in the past do not get it. in the past people, kingdom, a politician will having their mage to support or maybe protect them but is also have an era where people try to kill them because they scared of our power" Siwon tell Heechul.

Heechul just think, "so that story of history is true? where people kill the witch? but an only witch? how about warlock at that time? are they also being killed?". Siwon look trying to find a simple word to explain the whole situation. "is starting from the person who fall in love with the witch, but the witch was rejecting him and the person spread the news about how dangerous a witch is. people start killing witch to "stop" them. well even you know, maybe she just reject it because the human life span is short and they might be is not their cosmic. if he does, our cosmic who not even a mage can also live longer actually.."

"so... what you mean by match this era then ?" Heechul sip his tea. "the only spell that useful, you know... like change weather, teleport, astral projection, and some spell to protect yourself, like barrier thingy. is just I won't teach you to spell to kill someone or things, I don't think is use now.. we not in war or anything" Siwon then pat his head. " don't pat me ! is weird that someone that I know is the same age as me now patting me like a kid" said Heechul while slapping away siwon hand. Siwon just giggles, "well but in fact that I'm older than you anyway Heechul ah.."

 

that how Heechul spends his time with Siwon, leaning spell that might use to him. 

 


o0o
 

 

Jungsoo is back to his own home, he throw his bag to the sofa and lay on the bed. he stare on his phone where heemi picture still it's his wallpaper. "Heechul... heemi... tsk.. even their name is similar.. but really... he look like her so much, put aside his hair, height, and body.. he just heemi.. did I just being crazy ?" he put his phone in his chest, and close his eyes with one of his arms. "heemi.. just where are you.... why I can't forget you? you make me crazy heemi.." he suddenly giggles, "to even seeing someone and think it's you..".

his phone suddenly ringing,

"why hyuk?"
"How was your day? is it fun in Seoul?"

"well.. is just a week since I move and a day since the class start, still not feel anything.. how about you? Is the US nice? and how about Donghae?"
"Donghae doing fine of course.. he from special class after all and always best in linguistic... it's supposed you also go here hyung.. it waste your brain, just give up hyung.."

"I do hyuk, how many time I told you.. is just, I don't know.. I'm not ready to leave Korea yet... "
"I understand... good luck hyung.."
"you too"

 

after they graduate, jungsoo families are suggested both of them to study overseas instead. jungsoo was refuse to go and instead go to one prestigious university in Seoul while Eunhyuk gladly accepts it since Donghae will go too. for Eunhyuk, jungsoo just choose to live in Korea because he still want a chance to meet heemi but even he also thinks that way but is not the real reason why he need to stay. whenever he think about another country, his heart is burning like not let him go far from this country. as the pain is not bearable, he need to let go of that chance. well, at least it is still another city so he can live a new life but seem destiny is cruel since he can meet him. someone who look like kim heemi.







 

o0o

 

 


 

Heechul back to his apartment, he still not really used to live alone. at this moment for some reason, he misses his older sister who nags to him. he is then looking at his fridge where is empty, only have some soft drink, beer, and water. "how even I can live again? I cannot even cook... I guess to learn how to cook is more useful than magic.. think about that, will Siwon teach me a spell to make a portion of food instead?" he shrugs and close his fridge door and take his wallet instead to go out. "better eat outside I guess, is good chance to look around right? wait why I talk with myself again ?" 

 

he goes to the elevator but when the door opened his eyes widened, jungsoo is on there first before him. this situation also not better on jungsoo view, he can't believe what he see but jungsoo just calmly look at him and say hi to him first. Being a class president is make him easy to handle this kind of awkward situation but is not for Heechul, jungsoo can see that Heechul is flustered and unknowingly he smile because of that. "a..mm..... hi..." Heechul is really does flustered, his heart is beating so fast.

"you live here?" jungsoo try to open the topic while Heechul on trying to regain his sane. "yeah.. and you?" Heechul look at him and he just give a small nod, "where you want to go by the way? it's night already.."

that's— that concern voice is a knockdown for Heechul but he try to remember that he is not heemi anymore, he not suppose to feel this way. he feel such a deja vu as the same worried is all over him again. "searching for food.. and i just move so I want to look around here too.."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter