「it's taste..」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"i seem... has been fallin love.." heemi look serious when tell siwon. siwon was a little confuse but "i forget to tell you something" siwon added.

"what again this time?!" heemi get frustrated and brushing her hair with her hand.

"fallin love is easy but for us... is not only about fallin love.. i don't think you will say this so i not prepare myself to even said this but now i should" siwon also get frustrated as he start ti scratch his head again. "okay... a warlock or witch need some recognition that we call 'cosmic connection', so even they can fallin love to anyone and anyone can love them back but the one who will bound to you is someone who being recognize with you.. is like a nature and universe is give a bless of you both. that of course even if one of you denied it, you can't run from it."

"is like when the star watch you and the water glow for you..." heemi remember the second encounter she have with her father, siwon nodding and smiling. "your mother and father is bound by cosmic connection despite their unwillingness to be together since your father love someone else and your mother never think your father is good husband anyway haha.."

Heemi look siwon because she can't accept any jokes at this point "so.. i need fallin love WITH SOMEONE WHO RECOGNIZE WITH ME WITH IN COSMIC CONNECTION OR WHATEVER IS THAT?" heemi get more frustrated without she realize, she seem just calling storm since raining start to pouring suddenly.

"he... heemi-ah" siwon try to calm her down while look at the window, heemi still shriek out of frustration and the dark cloud come with storm on it as siwon can see. "heemi.. please i think you should stop... i'm sorry but i really think you need to stop or i can't back to seoul"

"what again this time?!" and heemi look at the window "o.. ow... is that storm?" then look at siwon, "please calm.. ok? close your eyes.... take a deep breath now.." siwon take this opportunity to judge heemi soul. he watch it while bite his thumb tip. what he look is still the color of her mother and father , but suddenly, he look the pink color arise around heemi and collide with her mother and father soul. the rain is stop and the sky back clear.

"now open your eyes heemi, you see what i see?" heemi look at her on the mirror, "pink.. red... purple... SIWON !" , siwon just smile and look at her, "i'm a freakin lollipop!" siwon react by almost fall from the bed. "so if you all have 1 colour, why i have three?"

"i wonder but as your mother and father put all of their soul on you, seem their soul is being yours now.. is suppose disappear when we know your true color" siwon actually think that this suppose not happening, is suppose you inherent only one of it and he remember

"the child of most powerful warlock and witch need to be killed"

he look at heemi who are sit beside him again while still look at the mirror then pat her head "but you growth on the right place, i guess everything gonna be alright..."

Heemi just tilt her head and smile, "but you really need go back to seoul siwon-ah? and how come we are look as same age again?" siwon just sigh and lay down. beside heemi is his friend child, heemi now is siwon best friend too, different from gunhee. before everything happen, siwon was the only friend heemi have. they both come from important family so they meet a lot on important party and they play a lot, siwon also sleep in her family house sometime at school holiday.

"is my persona, my persona make people look at me being same age as you but my collagues actually see me in adult form." heemi just nodded, "this a little awkward is it? our situation and my form now.." is a little but siwon can see heemi sad face for the first time.

"siwon ah... actually.. no matter how hard i try be positive toward my condition and everything, i feel hard... i don't know what to do... why this need be happen to me? i always want be a positive person and not make anyone worried but i.. i'm scared siwon ah..... what should i do? i feel i lost heechul on me... i though i am heechul but i'm not... i though i know who am i but i feel... i don't know who am i anymore, everything happen so fast for me.. so let's just pretend , we are still the same.. heechul from kims empire and choi siwon from choi empire" she then laid down too.

when siwon look at heemi, he can't stop to remember heenim. she so much look like him, her milky skin, her dark and straight long hair, her big cat eyes and her plump lips. Heenim was so beautiful even though men aren't supposed to be beautiful. "ok.. but let me say this atleast.. i can't lie if i think about your father now as i see you this close, you growth resemble him too much."

"how is my father are?"

siwon sighing and try to remember heenim well, "how to describe him again ? he quite a stubborn person, a diva, everyone scare of him.. even the king at that time, even that though.. he secretly care about other people.. he look weak but incredibly strong.. the only person who can be his rival only your mother.. "

"...he also incredibly pretty for a man, everyone admire him.." added siwon.

"i know that one.. i also think i'm pretty..", siwon shock and look at heemi. that eyes is not heemi eyes, the pure glowing red. siwon wake from the bed and look at her, "hee.. heenim?"

"hi.. masi... don't dare to touch my child could you?" heenim laugh.

"why not yourself travel here?"

"my astral project is more easy to travel" heenim just smile before go serious, "this child.. soul.. do you see it?"

siwon nodded, "your both soul is on her.. what is happening? actually?" then heenim look siwon only with heemi corner of eyes. "we actually know it even before this child born, the soul on him is not one... but three of it.. this child have her own soul apart mine and xue fu,  by that she inherent both of it plus her own... i get summon here since is release, the soul we try to hold it with our soul is not longer can being hold. this child masi, might never can control it, is too strong even for this body and it might destroy the world she living now without she realize it.."

siwon close his mouth in shock. "co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter