「Can i call you..」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i try put other members here but since i'm not really can always mention all of them, i narrow it with someone i think will appear often here. is doesn't mean i hate member i not mention.

 

"so jungsoo.. you seem know about me before then ?" heemi back to walk beside him while look at the park around hall she walk in, "well.. the head principal brief me a little, that you are one of kims family and also the heir" jungsoo look at heemi and think that how this mischievous girl are the heir? is like she just another spoiled pretty princess for sure while think that suddenly heemi look at jungsoo direct to his eyes and make jungsoo avoid it and without he realize, his face is blushing pink.

Heemi think that is cute that she still can make someone flustered even in her female form. "Hmm... so that what he tell you and did other people know about me?" as she curious what is people actually think of her and what they might face it. Jungsoo just silent, as like heemi think that she really will face something. Time pass fast as suddenly the awkwardness are surrounding them after heemi ask that to him, they arrive on the main building and before heemi go in suddenly jungsoo said to her "whatever you heard just pretend you not hear anything, if you see something just pretend you not see a thing" then pass heemi to open the door for her.

 

 

Heemi just smirk and pass the door. the door open and is show a big hall with transparent roof where it make the sun become their natural light as everything there are paint in white support the light to be enough lighted the whole hall, in the middle she look at 6 elevator that shape like crystal. She look is have several door along way to the elevator and jungsoo start to explain what room are that "as you see is have two big door on our right and left, this door is connected to our main hall we usually use for indoor sport time or school festival, the hall was 2nd floor start from this door to the back, the class is on 3rd floor and lift not stop in 2nd floor"

As they ride the elevator, heemi just remind silent look and jungsoo pat her back "don't worry" and they come out from elevator, is have 4 door on her left and right they 2 of them on each side, on the end of the door is have another big door with angel craving on the top of the door. "we have 3 floor with this same design as you see we not have many class since is hard to come to this school anyway so actually regular and special class basically same for me. our class is on the end of this hall, the door with angel crave on the top" as jungsoo explain it, Heemi just think that the door is look like a door towards heaven or maybe even hell door.

 

 

o0o

 

 

Heemi come in to the class, the class suddenly become silent and everyone are look at heemi with strong stare as it learning about heemi physical, heemi just follow jungsoo and ignore all the eyes that staring at her. Jungsoo excuse the teacher and introduce heemi, the teacher than make a speech to let student on class pay attention on her more. special class not have many student but the class is so big, the chair was more like a sofa and the table is look like an expensive mahogany table, they even have a small kitchen with microwave and several snack can be seen on the table it self.

"we have new student join us, she is kim heemi.. i hope all of you nice with her and help her" as the teacher finish introduce her, heemi bow and said "my name is kim heemi, i hope i can be your friend" Jungsoo lead heemi to go to her designated table as he also sit beside her. Heemi somehow feel glad that the only person she know is sitting beside her but as jungsoo not even look at heemi, she miss gunhee, his best friend and his old school friend already. "be strong heechul.. be strong..."

Meanwhile jungsoo who never able to look at heemi directly, keep stare at her secretly during class. Heemi wave hair style, her big eye, her pump lips and the way heemi milky hand and long finger keep play with the pen during class is mesmerizing him, heemi don't know this, she doesn't know that she has put a magic on him. After the class is end, jungsoo tap her shoulder "want to eat lunch together? after that i can took you to other facilities here" then heemi smile so happy and say yes, what heemi think is simple that she have friend on her first day but she doesn't know that smile bring butterfly to jungsoo.

 

o0o

 

Once the door of special class open, people ask jungsoo to walk first which is shock heemi. Jungsoo are point the door with his head to her, ask her to follow him and she just follow him. the door are open,she can see other people from normal class staring at the door and jungsoo, heemi walk side by side with jungsoo and people start to whispering each other. some of boys is just frozen as jungsoo when look at heemi, heemi start to try focus on some people who whisper around her to find out why and what she hear was "she is so pretty, who she is ? why she pass the door with jungsoo?" then heemi look at jungsoo while jungsoo just focus to the hall and smile whenever people call his name as he still can't look at heemi directly.

Heemi think that jungsoo is really a handsome person, he look so nice, how he talk is so soft and when his smile.. she can see his dimple and understand why people seem like this guy. "what the kim heechul? your real form is a male ! you might change to male someday..." heemi think that while hit her for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter