「i love....」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm... jealous....?" heemi pout because think this is ridiculous.

while she pouting, she look at eunhae couple wave at her so she wave back. "heemi, you are alone ? where is my brother?" ask hyukjae while they take a seat beside her. "don't know? last i see him is a week ago where he help many girl with studying, i guess he still do it now if he can.. tsk.." heemi smirk then bite her sandwich. 

Is still critical week even in park where heemi seating now, everyone is studying. "so how you are study?" heemi ask them. "you can't believe if donghae are special class sometime.. i not even have any idea what he teach me, my brother is wayyyyy better." eunhyuk glare to donghae because of it. "i admit that, he is everyone angel afterall but is just my way of teaching that you not understand but at least.. we try together" donghae try to snuggle with eunhyuk but eunhyuk get annoy. Heemi is envy with them.

"did your brother that good hyuk ah ? we has been hang together but i never know that he is famous", donghae take heemi sandwich and heemi just let it "because you more ignorant then me, i even realize why.. i mean you know me.." eunhyuk just nodding in agreement, "listen heemi, before you come.. all the girl have crush on him.. well why not right? is stupid if you can't see that heemi.. but after you come, seem my brother more like to hang out around you.. and other girl scare to close to you.. after all you have the high hierarchy here just well.. this is a critical week.. is almost his duty to try teach people that he look have hard time for all this."

 

Heemi smirk because is sound unbelievable, suddenly the person they speak about is come.

 

"oh there you all" but he not come alone, he come with other girls too and heemi feel hate it, heemi was glare to jungsoo "hmm? why heemi? i never see that eyes before.. something bothering you? are the test so far make you angry?" jungsoo try to pat heemi head but heemi slap his hand away, eunhae was shock with it since is a first time heemi refuse to be pat and the girls who following heechul was close their mouth. one of the girl are brave to speak up "tsk... expected from the kims, look how arrogant she slap our angel hand.. you think he like you isn't it? you should be grateful that he take care of you, oh i forget.. he take care of you because the principal isn't it?" and the girl holding jungsoo arm in intent to comfort him.

Heemi seem blow from anger, she flip her hair and cross her legs "you all need put that much attention to him that much? Oh i also kind of forget that you all have nothing to attract him or have hierarchy to keep him.. you are just bunch of jealous girl.. that's disgusting.."

"heemi..." jungsoo was call her slowly. Heemi know when he call that way, he don't like what she said but now heemi hate what the girl said and she don't like jungsoo not even said that its not true, that he close to her because her aunt. heemi stand and said "just take him.. like you said, he is just the person who my aunt ask to take care of me though" she leave jungsoo , eunhae and the girls.

Heemi feel so much angry and her ego is tell her to completely avoid jungsoo. for some days they meet on hall or heemi will see him teach people, male or female, she will just pretend to not look leeteuk and busy with her phone to play game. All girl still don't like heemi but no other girl can stand up her, she more pretty than them not they more rich then her so what they can do is also avoid her.

 

Heemi is alone.

 

 

o0o

 

The days finally end, heemi and jungsoo are part to different class as special class need do it their test alone to prevent any cheat so they not meet at all during the test. without they realize, the test week has pass. Jungsoo get out from his class and stretch "heemi how the test ?" but when he look beside him, heemi not there.. heemi not follow him as usual. Jungsoo shrugs "ah.. she on different class" so he walk to heemi class then he found her, packing her bag. "heemi !!" he call her for a first time after ignoring each other in week, heemi shock and look at him. It's a voice heemi miss so much, a voice of jungsoo calling her name but her ego is more high than that.

Heemi just glare at him then walk pass him but jungsoo pull her by her wrist, "can you stop that?"

"What?"

"Stop ignoring me"

Heemi look at leeteuk, she miss him. She miss laugh together with him, eat together with him, walk beside him but that is not what is come out from now "you have other girl to follow you, i has told my aunty that i don't need be follow by you.. you are free now.. and i don't have any reason to follow you now since i think i has know about this school enou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter