「Eyes...」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"did... I know you" said Heechul trying to firm, he only hope that he can't feel that his eyes are shaking. jungsoo let go of his grip and said "sorry... I thought you are someone I know.. but you look really familiar with her..", Heechul really want to scream if that person is him but he only can smile and bow a goodbye to him. he know that jungsoo still stoned standing there watching him go, he know he do not allow to look back at all. "this really... why he is like, everywhere ?!"






 

Secretly Siwon is looking at Heechul with his projection were he able to look and monitoring something from afar, "park jungsoo.. kim heechul... somehow is turn to be ironic, I don't even can think how to start to explain everything... but for now I feel I just want to see where fate lead them to. Sometimes is have something we can't change, isn't it? Heenim" he take a sighed then lean to his chair while look at the sky. "Cosmic connection versus Curse"






 

Jungsoo was still there looking Heechul figure who walk away from him, he might not sure about what he think now but he believe with what he see. He read his eyes, the eyes he familiar so much and he only can find from one person that he misses the most but he can't find the answer why he found it on someone else that exactly look like heemi. Slowly jungsoo also leave the place and decide it to have something on him that he need to know from that guy since he really feel heemi inside him.

 

 

o0o



 

"this not gonna help me at all" he walk to his class while thinking how come he move to the other city and still can find him. he feel like a shock, angry, unbelievable and that emotion make some strong wind that make some paper fly around. Heechul quickly tr control his emotion and suddenly he stop his walk because he found jungsoo again, this time he is helping another student who has her paper flies because of the strong wind he cause. "he still... the same jungsoo I know" he smile bitterly since even he miss the person in front of him, he can't say anything and either but yet he really proud that jungsoo is still the nice jungsoo that he know— or maybe more like, heemi know.

Heechul just watch him from afar wait he gone first to the building, he walk with the girl he help and smirk "really never change, all girl around him also.." then he follow him not long after they went inside. Heechul take some pace so they have enough distance, but sadly they also go into the same classroom. Heechul rolls his eyes, "great.."

once Heechul come to the class, everyone was looking at him. this not something wrong, with Heechul beauty that even more pretty than a female it's already an easy job for him to catch people attention toward him, that including park jungsoo. his eyes are like stuck on Heechul, same like they first meet him last year where he keep staring at him. "you are staring" that word from Heechul when he pass jungsoo is make jungsoo shock and look at him immediately when he took sit in front of him, the word that also often come out from heemi is make him more even curious about "who is he?"

Jungsoo move to his front seat to sit beside him, Heechul shock in confusion. his heartbeat really fast because now he again look at a familiar side view he used to see every day before, his golden hair but now with long bangs and a dimple that can he see well from his side. "what is your name ?" heemi back to reality after heard his voice, "heechul... just call me heechul". it's impossible for him to tell his family now or he need to lie like some drama by saying he is heemi cousin or he twins like him, that's a no-no to Heechul since lying more is just making everything more even harder anyway.

"I'm park jungsoo, you can call me jungsoo" he smile to me, he show his dimple that I miss the most and unknowingly I blush with it. Jungsoo look and watch Heechul face as search a similarity with heemi and he find everything about him is just—

 

"Heemi.."

 

Heechul's eyes are shot open and watch Jungsoo eyes that for a secs look lonely before he break it, "sorry.. you look like someone that I know" he blink and try to gain his conscience. "It's ok.. but seem you love that person so much till I remind you of that person" Heechul try calm, thanks to all the power he has so he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter