「Did....」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



eunhyuk try to touch it but when he touch it, it's like burn his finger. "ouch!" jungsoo is flinch by his touch and look still fighting with the burn and pain he feeling inside him, eunhyuk check his finger that seem like get burn but it has nothing on it "hyuk ah.. i feel it's hot... everything on my body is..." . he look at his hyung and start to go to the kitchen to prepare a cold towel and a cold patch for him, "leeteuk hyung.. what is happen to you..."

He back to the room and look at his hyung that seem already have a calm breath but look at the amount of his sweat is not a joke, he place the patch on his forehead hoping is make him feel somehow better and wipe his sweat.

 

o0o

 

when the pain is start in ease, jungsoo start to drift to his dream. he look a red gate that is decorate with purple flower and when he look his back, he look like a pretty male in red robe that look like heemi and a pregnant female in purple robe. the male look care her tummy softly while look at the female, he kiss not long after that and is make his heart feel like stung since he remember his last kiss with heemi. when he look to the gate again he look a male in white robe that look like him walk with a female with soft pink robe, the male look at the couple that kiss with painful glare and the female beside him keep watching him like she don't like it what she look from the male eyes.

the male then ask the female to just back, so they leave the other couple. jungsoo is curious since that person is look like him so he follow him, they walk a little far from the gate where jungsoo appear. jungsoo look at the couple and seem they are fighting about something, jungsoo try to get closer to them after he aware that no one can see him anyway.

 

"can you just love me like you love heenim?"

"it's not like that sora, i love you... i really do..."

"i'm a witch... i can read you if i want but your eyes already show me everything"

"enough !"

 

that woman look shock after that man yell at her, "sorry.. i don't mean to.. please don't bring that up again.. i'm yours sora" that man leave her after that. jungsoo look at that woman who suddenly look like chant something in a language jungsoo never hear enough but he can hear clearly the part when she said "kill kim heenim and guo xue fu only child, the descendant of dragon"

 

o0o


 

he awake and look at eunhyuk that look really worried, "hyung.. are you awake ? it's still pain? you can walk?" but jungsoo just smile, "i'm sorry hyuk.. did i make you worried?" he try wake and look his shirt already missing and he look at eunhyuk in his questionable look. "no... i don't take a picture to sell it in school" his brother giggles with his statement.

"but hyung... better you look at your collarbone.. is have a dragon tattoo form on you, kind look like a mark " eunyuk said while open his front camera in his phone and give it to him. jungsoo look at the phone that reflecting his collarbone and he look at a dragon that look like it tattooed on him in red ink, "what the...." and he touch it

 

'the descendant of dragon'

 

his eyes is shaking when he look at the mark and his dream. "what happen hyung? why ? your body in pain? or it's... about heemi again ?" he just shake his head, it's true this confusing but heemi case what is make everything become so hard. eunhyuk only can sighed and said "i need to go with donghae... are you really ok to be alone? mom will coming here soon so don't worry" leeteuk just sigh since he somehow envy with his twins that can stay long with his boyfriend, "maybe.. i should just be a gay, look even someone who i really feel are the one is leaving me. is better if i just have a hard time to legally married like you but clearly for forever". eunhyuk frown since is not that good thing but is somehow true, hard but clearly forever.

Eunhyuk still look at his brother reflection on the mirror while he get ready , he can't bring himself up to talk about the reddish orange eyes he look before he fall all sleep. He feel something that make him think, he might be wrong but the mark on his collar bone is making it strong that something happen to his twins brother. Once eunhyuk close the door and say bye to jungsoo, jungsoo start to wake to clean himself from the dry sweat that start make him feel sticky. He settle him self on the bath tub and think about heemi that he look on the street, she is here —  she still here but she with another guy.

He then think about the dream he see before, the man who look like him eyes. That eyes is reflect something he feel right now, hurt and jealousy. He wondered why he even cry ? Why he can't just cry more loud? He feel maybe if he cry then everything will make his chest feel this tight and making him feels like short of breath. He then rub his mark with soap, hoping this is just prank from eunhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter