「what... 」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"he is.. park jungsoo" heemi said to siwon who is frown. "nice to meet you.....?" but no answer come out and jungsoo look heemi with confused.heemi realize that siwon has frown too long even she might know why it is.

"He is siwon, teukie.. " while tap siwon shoulder and siwon seem wake from his frown. "ah i'm sorry i was a little shock but let's go in... i has serve place, lets eat.. heech... heemi must be not give you food at all during the ride" and heemi immediately kick siwon while walking. Heemi keep holding jungsoo hand since she know that jungsoo feel awkward, she keep holding to reassure him that it's ok.

 

 

they take a seat and siwon the one who open the topic "so heemi, what your relationship with him ?"

 

 

"my boyfriend" she answer easily while take the glass and drink it almost in one shot. Meanwhile, siwon drop his jaw. Siwon shake his head as he try back to the topic, siwon can't help look at jungsoo who he really sure that he look like someone he used to know. "So jungsoo... are you happy date her? heemi?" siwon look at jungsoo and look at how jungsoo flushed then smile "kind of.... is happy and somehow amusing.."

 

"are you my parents? you are asking like such an old man.." heemi roll her eyes. they are talking a lot, mostly siwon said about heemi childhood and somehow is make jungsoo feel happy to know about heemi past regarding not all siwon said is true since he need twist it to match heemi name and current gender now. "i feel so envy with you that you know heemi since long time, i wish i know her from a long time too" said jungsso while eating his dessert.

"but siwon actually not my really close friend, we just bounded by our family.. one day i will introduce you my best friend and maybe you will more happy since you can mock me more" heemi feed jungsoo and is startled him bu he eat it anyway , "i will gladly wait that time to happen then" jungsoo then feed her back with his dessert. siwon keep staring at them both and can't help to remember his past,siwon clearly aware why she bring jungsoo here as he really remind him to the person who also hurt so much when heenim passed away.

"so how about you jungsoo? how is your family or such like that.. since is keep me and heemi who keep talking here" siwon try start asking him to find a clue about how same his face with general park.

"well i ever tell this to heemi before, my family is basically work for government since long time ago. i not really poor but i'm not as rich as you both are too, i think more too.."

"political? your family is a people with politic background?" siwon cut it before jungsoo finish his word and he just smile,

"yes... my father is one of the minister and most of my family also work on other field inside the government, how do you know? i not even tell heemi about it."

 

 

Heemi try read expression that siwon put and as siwon slight frown before put his smile face, she sure siwon has get the answer she might need it. "no wonder you are really smart and having a leader feels on you... politic is more complicated than business.. thats why my family never go to the political issue as much as possible.. even business and politic is always being connected to each other" heemi look at jungsoo after said that but he suddenly sigh before smirk while take more dessert to his mouth.

"well, than you must be have a hard time with heemi right? heemi is smart but kind of don't like a rules.. your job is really hard park jungsoo.. thank you so much" heemi shock hearing what siwon said and throw the napkins to him. jungsoo is laugh with what he see, heemi is just same in the school or outside school. so free, sometime that is what jungsoo envy about her.

 

"is night already, i think we should go home" heemi check the clock on her phone.

 

"then excuse me to go to toilet first" Jungsoo stand up and siwon kindly point where the toilet are. after jungsoo go, he whisper to heemi "i think i know why you want to meet me, he look like someone you see on the past?". heemi make sure one more that no one on the door and back to look at siwon "yes, i see him..." heemi take a long breath before continue her sentence

 

 

"kiss my father"

 

 

siwon look puzzled with that word as he don't know how to explain everything, "give me time to explain since i think i need some research to know who he is" heemi nods,

"and.. did anyone can see the colors on my eyes siwon ah?"

"if he still your family or a witch or warlock like me, is possible "

 

"then why jungsoo can see the colors? he is not my family or even a warlock" Heemi told siwon with confuse face and this time siwon look shocked with what she said to him. "did he can see it?" again heemi just nods toward that question and make siwon frown for some reason, "i think i really need to look at this more heemi.. i will come to your house when i know how to explain everything and can complete the puzzle"

jungsoo back on the right time when they just finished talking. "let's go home teukkie..." heemi took jungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter