「you are...」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"be.. happy... for me.." the last word from Heemi before she disappears is ringing in his ears as he lost his consciousness. Jungsoo wake in a bedroom that is not even his, the room is bright white with a red curtain and several red furniture. the room is so big.

 

 

He groans before wake up and sees someone is sitting beside the bed and realizes if he has awake. "are you awake now? do you need something to drink?" the girl asks him as she helps teuk raise from the bed. Jungsoo is confused and just takes the glass that she offers, he takes a sip before finally can say a word. "who are you?" as he looks at the girl, the girl is smiling at him but somehow is look like a sad smile. "I'm... Heechul's sister, Kim Heejin"

the name makes Jungsoo fully awake "Heechul ! where is he ? where is chullie ?! no, is Heemi the last time I meet him!! is..." then again Jungsoo look at that sad smile of Heejin, "he is gone but in a thing that he really think is best... you are in his room now, I guess this just the last thing I can do to let you know and see who is Kim Heechul, Siwon brings you here since he doesn't know where your live.. lucky your family in this city too so we have told them that you will be here for a while... Siwon will check your condition first to make sure everything is fine before we let you go home" hearing that, Jungsoo only silent and make Heejin pat his head "I will leave you here and let you explore this room, everything here... I and my mother decided to give it to you..".

Once Heejin leaves the room, Leeteuk blankly looks at the room again. Now he can see the picture of Heechul hang on the wall, some of the childhood pictures on the red shelf, he smiles a bit when he sees a picture of him with Eunhyuk and Donghae at his highschool. unknowingly the tears start falling on his cheek and his eyes are wet so hard. Heemi is Heechul and that the fact so when seeing it he did not see a two different person, he sees one and that is Heechul, his first love.

"you are always like that Heechul ah... you always do everything without thinking about other people don't you? not even say the truth to me? why you can even share that thing? we can find out together... I can't do this alone without you again.. is even hard for me when you leave without saying anything a years ago... I'm barely alive Heechul ah.. now what I should do? losing someone I dear twice..."

Jungsoo hugs his legs " I don't need your stuff, I need you...".

 

oOo

 

Siwon is sitting in the garden with Heechul's mother, "so.. in the end, is end this way even the effort from my ancestor and my best to growth him.. is funny to see how he becomes a slave of love" said Heechul's mom while sipping his tea. Siwon smile, "Mrs. Kim.. a sorcerer love someone mean give everything they have even if they need to die, their love hard.. is bad that Heechul is might not understand that and having a conflict by his own feelings..". "so you can still fall in love without cosmic connection" Heechul's mom is looking serious at Siwon.

"yes and no, they still can still have feelings for others.. the cosmic connection only will make their feelings deeper and know which one is the real one.. but I believe in them in some reason I can feel cosmic on them so I really hoping for a twist" Siwon then ship his tea.

"well.. this indeed a twist" Heechul's mom sigh and put his cup of tea on the plate before looking at the window where Jungsoo rest. "their love is quite stubborn and unlogical against their logic aunty, they can't against their feelings like a stupid person.. they took the risk rather than play safe, think it's always will be the last time and chance is the better way," Siwon said while giggle thinks about them.

 

o0o

 

Jungsoo then calms himself a bit and unknowingly looks at the mirror, "killer...... " the word that out from his mouth when seeing his reflection in the mirror. he walks to the mirror and looks at his body searching for his dragon mark but is not there, there no mark anymore. then he sees Heejin come back to the room to bring water and something to eat, "you must be hungry... it was 3 days since it happens..".

"Uhm... miss Kim" jungsoo tries to say things but being cut off by Heejin, "just call me noona". "well..." then jungsoo bow deeply, "I am sorry!".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter