「You... 」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What if... the child you safe now in the end will died on the hand of descendant from someone you actually love the most?"

that woman is smirk even her eyes look sad. "if you both not giving birth to him.. you will still be alive sister xue fu, maybe.. never get love by someone that bless by the cosmic not as hurt as the fact that i need to lost my only family.. my senior, my sister.. for that cursed baby , and my jealous feelings can't help to hate heenim and that baby.. for last time. i'm sorry sister xue fu."  that's the word sora said to them before take a blanket to cover them up.

siwon get into the room not long after that "they has....?" sora just nods, siwon eyes is teary but he shake his head. "ok then let's get out of here, before they catch us too" , heechul follow them even he can't be seen and look at his parents last more and he cries. he stop to look at the house while the other from the past look busy with something, "how many curse i have.. and if that female is general park wife.. is mean, either eunhyuk or... teukie will kill me.. isn't it?"

not long he look at general park stand in front of him and he is shock by it, lucky that he not realize there is heechul anyway. general park close his eyes and take a long breath.. once he open his eyes, heemi can see the red orange eyes color or whatever siwon used to mention from his eyes appear and in short the house is burn that also including his parents, since descendant of dragon fire is the only thing who can actually burn them. once heechul see the fire, he was tremble and his legs feel weak as he witness how the fire set all in once, that this is what might happen to him. before he is fully fall to the ground, he was transferred back to the future.




 

*****

 

once he back to the future, heechul still lost his balance. he don't know what and how he can think now— he just witness how he born and the fact how he gonna be died is too much for him. this something that even more hard to accept than the fact he can uncontrollably change to be female. "i'm kim heechul... calm down heechul ah... calm.... we must be have a way.. must be have...". he took his phone shaking and look at siwon name, think should he tell about this or investigate himself first about it whether jungsoo or eunhyuk really have the same eyes of general park. he sighed and sit on the couch think, "i'm is just denial isn't ? i already see that a bit, his eyes... " this fact is suppose to be a reason for him to leave jungsoo but he feel that he can't, is like a repeated story and mistakes. this love is a gamble between die or life now but for sure heechul feel that is have something that make him always choose this path.

 

i want to be with him.. i want to be on his side, i don't want disappear from him anymore.

 

He stared at his mirror really long, "heemi can you just come out? how long i can meet you again ? i want to meet teukie.. i want to apologize to him that i leave him, even he look really fine though but.. i wish to said that 'sorry' or 'thank you to always be happy' or is might more easy to look that he really have the eyes or not than being me.. isn't it?" and suddenly heechul screaming "ARGHHHH I FORGOT ASK HIS NUMBER !" then he remember that he actually have it but "ARGHHHHH I'M NOT HEEMI !", heechul than shake and brush his hair in frustrated before flop his own body to his bed.

"but he might has change his number isn't it ? same like mine.. i wonder if i'm on my heemi body, what is reaction to meet me again.. will he hug me? kiss me? like it used to?" he traces his own lips and as he miss being touch like this his tears is come out, "why i'm not heemi? why i must fall in love with you? why i must to feel this to someone who might be kill me"







 

Leeteuk spend himself also in home, he remembering heechul face and can't sleep since he keep remembering him. "did i fall in love at first sight? or this is the feeling for heemi that growth again? or is it both? i love him at the first sight because he look like heemi?" , leeteuk shake his own hair in frustrated before sighed. "heemi.. can i even allow to love anyone else? you not even say good bye to me isn't it... you are disappear or  you actually still here ? i suppose still can call myself, .... taken isn't it". leeteuk is never forget heemi scare face the last time they together, he sure that is have something he doesn't know is happen on that day but no matter how hard  he think about it— he found not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter