「What is this......」

My Name is Heemi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"can be.... jungsoo is... since, general park is get married with another witch? And all of them is in runaway together ?" That question is stuck on heechul mind, he can't do anything about it other than waiting for siwon to give any information about jungsoo.

 

Jungsoo..

 

The pain is just back on his heart the uncomfortable feelings make the water on his bath tub is shaking, heechul look at it as the water is also start overflowing on the bathtub even heechul not open the faucet. "" he immediately stand up and look at it, he think that his mood is make his power uncontrollable. he take deep breath to make him calm before he poke the water. the water start calming and stop overflowing. "this not really a good thing, specially if my mood like this.. i can't forget teukie, but i can't destroy this house also....."

he then go to his bedroom and take phone to call siwon, he can't wait anymore as this is gonna be more bad. he stomp his legs in furious waiting siwon to pick up until he is.

 

 

"siwon ah"

"hee.. heechul ?!"

"of course it's me, i already told you that i has back to my ownself..."

"i'm sorry, i was busy with many thing.. it's must be frustrating you to wait my news about jungsoo?"

".... well put that aside, i'm hurt.. siwon... and seem my mood is make my power is come out from nowhere and i almost can't control it. lucky i'm smart enough but.. with this hurt feelings of mine now.. i don't know when it will come again and i scare it will have thing i can't control, no matter how smart i am.. since my feelings is a mess siwon.. a mess"

"you really love him, don't you?"

"you know me siwon ah, you even can read me.. you don't need ask that anymore.. just do something with this power will you? how if i burn the house or suddenly make a storm that can kill people just because i'm in hurt?"

"got it, is will not long till the graduation.. after that just move to seoul, i will teach you everything i can"

"siwon ah, the thing this.. what i should do now?! not later !!!"

"for now this will be hectic but you are smart, calm yourself when maybe you burn something, floating, growth something or flooding something"

"that not make me calm" , then heechul can hear laugh from the other side.

"but really, all young mage is feel this in their young.. is not have any special trick to hold that.. that's why they said that mage is cold when actually we also feelings something like them, just better on handle it rather than normal human because we need control our mood so we won't make a disaster"

"... fine, please tell me when you have new thing about jungsoo because i have something i want to confirm with you"

"i will come there soon and tell you with everything i can found, till then.. hang on heechul"

 

 

when he close the phone, he just sighed rather than try to sleep again. heechul take his time to go to the garden and look at the sky and mountain with light decorate it. living in gangwon, he surrounded with many mountain and that what make heechul love to be here rather than live in the city. he can't help look at the sky while jungsoo face is slip on his mind. he smile painfully "if we still like we suppose to be, i will call you and talk to make me feel better but now.. you are the one that make me feel like when is not even your fault, teukie... what should i do?"

Heechul keep look at his phone and start read all message from jungsoo. looking the word thay jungsoo keep asking him like what happen, did he is ok, and please answer. All of this is making him feel pain again, he bite his lips and start to type.


 

"teukie.. i'm sorry to make you worried, i'm ok. teukie, i need to go.. i really really happy when i'm with you and that gonna be the memories i cheer the most. i need to end the relationship, i know it will coming but i try to cheer myself to believe at least let me be yours and you are be mine even for a short time. i'm sorry i need to hide that fact from you. don't try to search me or contact me back, don't hurt yourself because of me. please be happy"

Thank you for everything, good bye my jungsoo"

 

 

his hand is shaking but success push sent on his screen, he feel anxious when the sent is success. he can't hold anymore that he is crying hard, the weather change following his emotion now. the sky look like crying for him , he let himself drain on the rain while sitting and hugging his phone. heechul doesn't care to control his emotion now as it's hurt him so much.


 

o0o

 

 

In the morning, jungsoo awake after his sleepless night. no matter how hard he tried to sleep, he end up only rolls on his bed thinking about heemi that making him don't know anymore is he actually sleep or not when he roll on his bed. he took his phone and look heemi name on it and that make him automatically wake to check what it is— but when he open it, it's not something he expected to. Jungsoo accidentally yell and wake eunhyuk that sleep on the bed above him, he immediately go down to look jungsoo and he look at his twins frightened expression.

"hyu... hyung?" he try to touch his brother shoulder and he can fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter