Epilogue

My Bias Texted Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Timeskip four years later, and a lot in your life changed.

After marrying Donghae, you settled down together in a small house in Mokpo. Unfortunately the house was more often left empty rather than occupied even though Donghae's mother lived with you both.

Super Junior also became people you saw on a regular basis.

In the earlier months of your marriage to Donghae, it had shocked you to no end when one of them would be sleeping on the sofa casually and the rest of them sprawled out across other places, but you slowly grew accustomed to it.

Another thing you slowly accustomed to was the lack of interaction with your own family.

After they had shunned Donghae and demanded you to leave him, they refused to see you again. You didn't see their logic behind not allowing you to be with Donghae. Sure he was busy and ten years older, but he wasn't dishonest and did actually care.

Along with the loss of your most important relationships, you gained a few special ones.

You found yourself occasionally meeting with Kim Saeun, Sungmin's wife, when both were busy with group activities or events. You also became relatively close with the siblings of the members, especially Dayoung since she was a bit younger than you.

Since Donghae promised his company that your marriage to him wouldn't be publicised, no one was aware of his marital status except family, the members and the family of the members.

It was like walking on thin ice all the time, but you somehow managed to do it for five whole years already.

It was only more amazing because-

"Mama, where's appa?" an excited and very hyper little girl suddenly ran through the open door and crashed into your legs, almost making you tumble. "Oof," you mumbled with a short laugh and picked the girl up when she stretched her arms above her head.

"Mama, appa!" the three year old demanded again and you ruffled her hair before walking out of the front room. You went to the living room and sat down on the sofa, smiling when the girl buried her face against your shoulder.

"Appa is working right now, he said he would come to have breakfast with you soon," you explained with a of the back of her head and she whined but calmed down almost immediately.

At the sound of shaking keys, you both looked at each other before smiling. "Daddy!" the girl cheered and rushed out of your lap before hurrying over to the porch of the house.

You followed behind her slowly and smiled when you saw Donghae enter the house and pick the girl up, twirling her around and planting a kiss on her cheek, "hello, my princess!"

Yup, you and Donghae were now parents. It made it all the more dangerous hiding the marriage from his fans and friends, but he had done it for the past three years without much problem, so you were less worried.

"I feel like an outsider," you commented with a small laugh as they both talked animatedly about whatever came to their minds. Donghae paused and looked at you with rounded eyes before he reached over to ruffle your hair, "oh, sorry. I didn't see you there."

You gaped slightly but laughed when he winked cheekily and properly entered, one arm still holding the girl up. As he closed the glass sliding doors behind him, he slipped the other arm around your waist and guided you to the living room.

He gently tugged you to sit on the sofa and you followed his instruction with a raise of your eyebrow, but he only smiled and then put the girl down on your lap. "Okay!" he suddenly clapped and grinned with all his teeth, "I'll cook breakfast for my princess and fallen angel today!"

"Huh... are you sure that's a good idea?" you couldn't help but tease with a small smile and he glared at you, a small pout forming on his lips. "That was one time!" he whined and you laughed behind your palm while the girl's eyebrows furrowed.

"Appa, what? Why eomma laugh?" the girl scratched the back of her nape and looked at you from over her shoulder. At the sound of a loud cry, your eyebrows flew up in surprise, but Donghae was the one to react.

"I'll go and find out what happened, come here Bada," he extended his arms to the girl who giggled and jumped from your lap and straight onto Donghae.

He smiled at you, wincing when two ear-splitting screams echoed through the house before he left to go up the staircase.

You waited patiently for a few seconds, but as the cries only worsened, you decided to find out what had happened. You walked up the staircase curiously, wondering where the crying was coming from, but the sight in front of you made you pause.

"Daddy, you're home!" you smiled as Donghae put Bada down in the small crowd of children and then hug the five kids all at once.

The kids all squealed and tried climbing onto him, but it only caused him to topple over on his back so the small bodies landed on his chest. You winced sympathetically when he cried out, but didn't help him because a small cry reached your ears.

As another screech came from the close by bedroom, he seemed to remember the purpose he was upstairs, but you told him to stay with the kids while you went to check on what was happening. When you entered the bedroom erupting the noises, you paused and blinked owlishly.

"Uh... eomonim, what are you doing?" you asked slowly, not wanting to offend her but seriously wanting to know what was happening. Donghae's mother was standing by the window staring into blank space while cries carried on coming out of the cribs as if she wasn't aware of her surroundings.

"Oh... huh..." she se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter