Chapter Thirty One: Danger

My Bias Texted Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A slow month passed after you last saw Donghae because the other was busy with his schedule. During that time, you found yourself hanging out more with Chulmin who was faking a relationship with you in front of your mother since he and Donghae insisted 'it's too troublesome to stop blind dates. Let's do this.' So now, your entire family thought you and Chulmin were together.


Well, except the twins.

You were lay half asleep across the swing in the background with Hyunjae sitting on your shins and Minwoo pushing the swing when your phone vibrated against your stomach. You grumbled unhappily since you were feeling very lazy, but after pulling the device out of your pocket, a bright smile spread across your cheeks.

Donghae
HEYYYY

 

Donghae
D N E ARE HAVING A COMEBACK

 

Donghae

 


Donghae
Don't me and Hyukkie look awesome?!?!

You
Oh hey

You
Yeah you both look awesome :D

You
Has this been released yet?? 😍

Donghae
Not yet no :'(

You
Aww too bad

You
It's so catchy

Donghae
Hahah yupp

Donghae
Wyd?

You
Family bbq outside xD

Donghae
Ooooh that sounds fun

Donghae
Maybe we should od that together sometime!

You
Yeah definitely :D

Donghae
Yippee! :))

You
Wbu? Wyd?

Donghae
Ummm maybe fangirling to Hyukjae

You
U wot

Donghae
I'm just happy I get to talk to you after so long!!

You
Nado :3

Donghae
Unfortunately, gtg :(((

Donghae
Need to talk with management

You
Oh okayyy

You
Take care then

Donghae
You too 💙💙

Donghae
I love you, my fallen angel 💘

You
Nado saranghae :3 💙

-

 


It was now a late night Saturday and you received a text message from Chulmin to meet you at the cafe you usually stayed at. Seeing no problem with it, you informed your brother that you wouldn't be back until later and upon his insisting, you were given a ride to the cafe.


You were confused that there were no lights on, but Minhyuk pointed out Chulmin who was standing near the entrance with his head nodding to an obvious beat. You raised your eyebrows in confusion and waved Minhyuk goodbye before you two were the only ones left on the block.

"Chulmin? The cafe's closed, what did you call me for?" you poked his arm and he opened his eyes, looking at you weirdly. He blinked and then grinned, lifting one hand to ruffle your hair, "hey, I have a gift for you!"

"You... do?" you tilted your head and he smiled, nodding in confirmation, "mm. Let's get out of here first."

"Uh... where are we going?" you questioned when he took your arm and tugged you to the opposite direction of your house. He winked cheekily and carried on pulling you around alleyways for a good five minutes before he stopped in front of a black van that looked like an outlier to the coloured cars packed beside it.

"Um?" you wondered when he grinned and threw his arms up, nodding his head to the van. Raising a questioning eyebrow, you pulled the door handle after his confirming nod and gasped when you were suddenly pulled inside the van.

"Ahh!" you yelled in surprise and squeezed your eyes shut from the impact of banging your forehead against something sturdy. You felt a rumble against your cheek and recognised laughter before the sound of the door shutting met your ears. You felt familiar palms cupping your face and you cracked an eye open but they flew open at the sight.

Lee Donghae!

"Ya! I missed you!" you grinned and threw your arms around his neck which made another chuckle pass his lips. He loosely placed his hands on your hips and nuzzled his nose against your cheek cutely, "I missed you too, baby."

"Ew," you muttered with a laugh and he backed off to throw you a playful glare before he returned to the position. You heard two people's snickers and figured that they were Eunhyuk and Chulmin, but you didn't bother saying anything since Donghae was hugging you so tightly.

"People will think you haven't seen each other for years," you heard Eunhyuk comment in a bored tone and Donghae let go of you to whine to his best friend about being insensitive while you rolled your eyes in amusement and went to sit beside Chulmin.

"Hyungs, you should stop fighting," Chulmin pointed out almost five minutes later and both members turned to glare at the former who winced and looked away immediately. "They're so childish," he whispered to you and after watching them swat each other playfully, you nodded your agreement.

They continued their bickering while you and Chulmin opted to stare outside, trying to figure out where you were going. Your eyebrows rose up in surprise when you recognised the familiar route to Seoul which made you poke Donghae in his back.

He turned around and seemed to notice that the vehicle wasn't stationary because he yelped and dropped on the empty seat beside you while Eunhyuk sat next to Chulmin. "Eek, how could you not tell me?!" he whined and wrapped his arms around your shoulders and you shook your head in amusement.

"Yeah yeah, care to explain why we're going to Seoul at midnight?" you asked your boyfriend - that had a very nice ring to it - who winked cheekily and nuzzled his nose in your neck, "hmm, we got permission from your brother to keep you the night and we need a photographer."

"Uh?" you gave him a weird look, but the smile didn't disappear so you just sighed and leaned against him with a content smile on your face. He quietly hummed a song and soon you found yourself dozing off into a deep slumber with his arms still around you.

The next time you woke up, you blinked in confusion since the lights in the van had been dimmed and you made out the distinct figures of a sleeping Eunhyuk and Chulmin and you were sure Donghae was still asleep, but you wondered what had woken you. Glancing around once again, you yawned and were about to close your eyes and settle against Donghae again, but your eye caught onto a flashing from Donghae's phone which was sandwiched between his thighs.

You had a half mind to ignore it since you were so sleepy and comfortable, but it dinged again which made Donghae moan quietly and loosen his grip from around you. Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter