Chapter Twenty Eight: Of Discoveries, Displeasure and Disbelief

My Bias Texted Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next week came quickly and it was the day of SS7S. You were ecstatic of course, but you were sad. After Donghae had said that, you hadn't heard from him again. You weren't sure on how to begin conversation with him, not after him purposely ignoring any of your messages.

You figured he was telling you the truth after you remembered all conversations you previously had with him, especially when he had said it on April Fool's day. You felt horrible about it, only more so because he ignored you after that.

You were currently standing at the entrance of the stadium where SS7S was going to be held with Jinwoo and trying your best not to chew off the skin of your lips.

It was easier said than done because Super Junior suddenly walked past while waving to the fans, but Donghae's shoulders were drooped and he was lagging behind.

You watched helplessly as he glanced up to smile at everyone, but when your eyes met, he looked away and hurried past with tense shoulders. That look he gave you... it was daunting.

"Hey, let's go in," Jinwoo nudged you slightly in your side and threw an arm around your shoulder before guiding you to the opposite direction. You peeked over your shoulder sadly and flinched when you saw Donghae staring at you both while biting his own lips.

As the stadium slowly filled up, you kept an eye on the stage, but felt disappointed because the band still hadn't appeared. Jinwoo was quietly conversing with you, but you hummed back unresponsively and so he pulled out his phone and leaned back in his seat.

At the vibration against your thigh, you felt your heartbeat spike, but tried to calm yourself down. You in a deep breath and pulled your phone out, trying not to anticipate too much, but it was practically impossible.

Lee Donghae
Hey Teukie hyung, have you seen Donghae? I'm in the bathroom, but he's not here either...

You stared at the screen blankly for a few moments, eyebrows slowly raising in surprise. Of all things he could've sent you... what on earth was this?

You
Um..? Donghae...?

Lee Donghae
Yeah that pabo went missing after we came through and the audience started filling in. Do you know why he's like that, hyung?

You
Um I don't think...

You
Who is this?

Lee Donghae
Huh???? Hyung its me, Eunhyuk

Lee Donghae
Did you delete my number??

You
Uhm I think you're mistaken..

Lee Donghae
Hyung we don't have time for this, we need to find Hae!

You
I'm sorry but I'm not Teuk oppa

Lee Donghae
Uh what

You
Teuk oppa.. I'm not him

Lee Donghae
WAIT

Lee Donghae
OPPA?!?

Lee Donghae
Who are you???

You
I'm Kim (Y/N)...

Lee Donghae
THE KIM (Y/N) WHO DONGHAE TALKS TO AND CALLS HIS WIFE???

Lee Donghae
WHY DO I HAVE YOUR NUMBER

Lee Donghae
WHAT

You
I.. dk?

You
You don't..

Lee Donghae
oh

Lee Donghae
Um

Lee Donghae
Sorry

Lee Donghae
It seems that

Lee Donghae
Ahahaha I might have swapped phones with Hae by accident

Lee Donghae
And since everyone has angel written for teuk hyung...

Lee Donghae
Omg this is so embarrassing

You
I'm sorry but

You
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lee Donghae
I can't believe that brat has you saved as his fallen angel...

Lee Donghae
Oh god this is so embarrassing

You
Wait what

You
He has me saved as his fallen angel??

Lee Donghae
Yesh it's so gushy and ew and so him bleugh

Lee Donghae
"MY fallen angel 💘💞"

Lee Donghae
Ughh cringe

You
Omo

You
Si anyway wdym you can't find him?

Lee Donghae
Do you have any idea where he could be?

You
No sorry I'm in the audience

You
And trying not to laugh xD

Lee Donghae
OH HE'S HERE NOW

Lee Donghae
It was nice talking to you (Y/N) :D

You
Oh okay

You
You too, Eunhyuk oppa :)

After that message you figured Donghae's phone was in his hands because no messages came after that, leaving you a little upset. You drowned the sadness quickly, however, because suddenly the Super Junior members came on stage.

-


You were leaving the stadium with Jinwoo when thunder struck close by, making you flinch in surprise. The pelting of the rain that followed it made you frown since you had no coat or hat with you.

"Oh man, it looks like there's going to be a lot of rain on the way," Jinwoo mumbled quietly and you glanced at him from the corner of your eyes, watching him pull out his phone. He froze for a second before he bit his lip hesitantly.

"Um, what's wrong?" you wondered when he hissed a quiet curse and tightened his fists. "The train isn't coming back to Seoul."

"You... you don't have your car..." you said slowly, eyebrows furrowing in confusion at his reaction. Why was he so annoyed by- wait.

"Does that mean we have to stay at your house?" you gaped at him and he smiled with a tilt of his head. "Yeah, should we go now?" he asked with a broad smile on his face and you looked at him unsurely.

Should he not be worrying right now?

"Oh, um..." you hesitantly glanced around but it was empty which made you freeze up slightly. "Come on," he smiled and took your hand, gesturing to pull you away but you glued yourself to the wall behind you.

"(Y/N), what's wrong? Hurry, we have to get home, remember?" he placed his hand on your shoulder and squeezed softly, a smile still on his face. "U-uh, o-okay," you muttered and in a deep breath before following after him.

As you got near to the outer exit, he suddenly turned and grinned broadly, though it looked a little forced. He tightened his grip around your wrist and you flinched from the pain, looking up at him after glancing at his hand.

"Come on (Y/N), there's just-"

"Excuse me!" From the sudden shout, his grip loosened and you snatched your wrist from his grip and turned back to whoever had shouted, trying to wipe the raindrops from your face.

"I'm Changsoo, Super Junior's manager," the man caught up to you both with a few loud gasps. He straightened up and smiled, but he was only looking at you with something similar to amusement and knowing.

"The members couldn't help but notice that you're the only ones left in the stadium and wanted to ask if everything is okay," the manager said with a serious expression while briefly looking you over.

"Yes, everything is fine," Jinwoo stated and grabbed your wrist again which made you flinch momentarily. The manager glanced at him for a second before he smiled at you, "the members said that you both could stay in one of their apartments because they accidentally overheard your conversation."

You looked at Jinwoo reluctantly before staring helplessly at the manager while biting your lip. The manager stared at Jinwoo's hand around your wrist for a moment before he smiled and gestured you both to follow him.

"But we're fine," Jinwoo insisted with his grip tightening and you froze, sudden memories which you'd rather not remember deciding to make themselves known.

"The management insists on it," Changsoo stated calmly and then smiled at you before gesturing you to go back to the stadium. "For one thing, this miss looks very cold and she can be sick if she's out in the rain any longer. You can't expect to go home walking in this state."

Jinwoo finally succumbed and loosened his grip before he sighed and nodded slowly. "Araseo, thank you for your help," he bowed a little and you followed the gesture before Changsoo started walking.

-


"Donghae, these are the two you were talking about. They accepted your request," you stopped in front of a black van and blinked at the manager with wide eyes, before you realised that he was talking to the people inside the van.

"Ah okay, you can come in," the husky voice was definitely Donghae's and you froze up, remembering the incident that happened last week. You bit your lip slightly and climbed into the van after the manager nodded at you.

You froze when you saw Donghae, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Shindong and Leeteuk staring at you curiously. You smiled nervously and looked around for a place to sit that didn't involve Donghae because it didn't seem that he wanted to talk to you.

However, even before you could move to sit in another empty seat, Donghae suddenly yanked you to the seat on his side with his hand. You gasped from surpri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter