Chapter Thirty Two: Kyuhyun's Return

My Bias Texted Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"(Y/N)-ah, I think I should introduce you to the public now, don't you agree? It's been a while since you've graduated, don't you think?" your father asked as you sat on the opposite side of the table, helping him sort through some files.

"Appa, it's fine. I don't want to be in the public, it's uncomfortable," you stated honestly and he stared at you silently for a minute and then shrugged, putting a document onto a pile, "hm, okay. Your loss."

"Not really," you grinned back and he chuckled before grabbing another file. You were both working in silence for a whole half an hour previously, but your father spoke up again.

"(Y/N), your grandfather was asking about you," he informed while fixing his spectacles and your eyes widened as you turned to look at him with wide eyes, "huh?! Halbee called?!"

"You were on your internship and it just slipped my mind," he shrugged and then tilted his head towards you, "he wants you to go to Jeju. He misses you."

"What? Can I go?" you gaped with a wide smile forming on your face as your father nodded with a smile on his own lips, "yes, go and stay with halbee for a while. Your work is over, right?"

"Mm, my internship is finishing on Friday and I have three months off before I can start the full-time job," you answered in excitement and he smiled, nodding his head in approval. "Okay, good. I'll book you a ticket for the last plane on Friday. Go and pack."

"Thank you, appa!"

-


It was finally Friday three days later and you had caught the last flight to Jeju which ended up with you leaving Jeju airport at almost three in the morning. Your grandfather picked you up and you both talked for the entire hour back to his house before he let you sleep in his room.

You weren't really tired, but as soon as your head reached the pillow, all previous denial was thrown out of the window as you yawned happily and melted into the sheets. You even forgot to tell Donghae that you had left Mokpo in all your excitement.

When you woke up next, it was in the afternoon and your grandfather had bought breakfast from a local bakery which made you smile. "Here, eat this. I got it from Mrs Lee, she's always been so fond of you, remember?"

"Neh halbee," you smiled and bit into the sandwich that he bought while he did the same. When you were younger, your grandfather tended to let you tour Jeju on his bike and therefore, you were close to not only him but his friends as well.

"So, what's been going on with your life recently?" he hummed and leant back in his seat while looking at you thoughtfully, "I asked your dad, but he just said that you two haven't talked in a while. How ridiculous! I should beat your father for ignoring my precious baby!"

"Halbee, it's okay," you laughed at his serious expression and blushed shyly, "well, I finally got into a relationship. And I really love him."

"Oh?" your grandfather looked at you in surprise before he thumbed his chin, "what about that Jinwoo boy I heard about? Your father told me something happened?"

"Yeah... he just wasn't who he was," you forced a smile to your face and then sighed, "but I don't really care about him. I found someone so much better than him."

"I can tell," you both laughed at his blunt expression and he petted your hair gently, "may I know who he is? Is he nice?"

"He's awesome," you sighed happily and he rolled his eyes in amusement, tugging on your cheek slightly, "hm, you're already head over heels for him? Hasn't it been only a few weeks?"

"Well, um," you nervously twiddled your fingers and cleared your suddenly extremely dry throat, "it's been something for about sixteen years..."

"What?!" your grandfather shouted, his eyes wide in shock, "what do you mean?" You laughed shyly and rubbed your nape with a blush heating your cheeks, "um, I had a crush on him for around sixteen years and we got to know each other from two years ago... um, yeah..."

"What?! I need to meet this guy!" he gasped and rubbed his palms together, "how could you possibly have liked the same guy for sixteen years?!"

"Um, I didn't know him in reality then," you explained with a nervous rub of your fingers and he merely gave you a raised eyebrow, silently asking you to go on.

"Uh... well... Donghae. Donghae from Super Junior," after your words, there was only silence in the room as he stared at you scrutinisingly for a few moments. You got extremely nervous, thinking he didn't believe you and so you were about to laugh it off, when he smiled at you.

"You're not lying," he stated, not even asking and you simply nodded with a nervous breath passing your lips. "Um, we started seeing each other about three months ago."

"Does your appa know?" he asked after a slight contemplation and you reluctantly shook your head, eyes automatically squeezing shut, "you're the first one I'm telling."

"Aigoo, it's okay," he smiled encouragingly and ran his fingers through your hair slowly, "when can I meet him?"

"Um, I'm not sure. He's been busy lately because of his schedules... I HAVEN'T had the chance to talk to him since two days ago," you pouted unconsciously and your grandfather chuckled while he shook his head in slight amusement, "okay, (Y/N). Tell him to come over later, okay? I need to meet this man!"

"Okay halbee," you grinned at his reaction and made a mental note to tell Donghae when you next talked to him.

Right now, though, you'd enjoy your time with your grandfather.

-

It was two days later when you next talked to Donghae. He suddenly came online and texted you something quite random.

Donghae
WE WON!!! WE WON

Donghae
OMG WE WON!!!

You
Hey....?

You
Congratulations, but what are you talking about??

Donghae
The show!!

You
Huh? What show?

Donghae
No, pabo! The name of the show IS "the show"!!

You
OHHH THE SHOW

You
Omg congratulations!!! I'm so proud of you!!

Donghae
Thank you! :D

Donghae
Do you want to go an celebrate with me?? I have two weeks free of any schedule!

You
Oh I'm sorry, I'm in Jeju

Donghae
Oh? Halbee okay??

You
Yeah he wanted me to meet him again since he missed me ^^

You
But why are you calling him halbee xD

Donghae
Because whatever is yours is mine pfff

You
Shush, it's whatever is yours is more mine ;D

Donghae
Spoilt brat XD

You
Shush! He.love me okirr 😂

Donghae
I couldn't have guessed -___-

You
XD

Donghae
So, you gonna spend hols with him?

Donghae
When will we meet again?

You
Uhm I guess

You
Uhhh he kinda might have asked to meet you

Donghae
WHAT

Donghae
OMG DID YOU TELL HIM ABOUT ME

You
Yeah haha

Donghae
AND HE WANTS TO MEET ME???

You
Yes....

Donghae
OMG

You
Huuhhhhh

Donghae
I'm excited :D

You
Not many people are -_-'

Donghae
He's my future in-law~

You
Oml

Donghae
XD

Donghae
So when do I come?? What do I wear???

You
Uhh idk whenever you want to and you can wear whatever, halbee doesn't really mind xD

Donghae
WHAT IF I LEAVE A BAD IMPRESSION

Donghae
That will be the worst case scenario ever!! T-T

You
How are YOU, an idol, going to leave a bad impression??

Donghae
But I won't be an idol then, I'll be just a potential husband for you! What if I mess up?!?

You
Ummm

You
Well

Donghae
Yes???

You
Idk

Donghae
Ya!

Donghae
I'm stressing out here, you're not helping my state!! :(

You
Umm if it helps

Donghae
Yes???

You
Halbee likes Korean pears

You
From Seoul

Donghae
Ooh

Donghae
Anything else??

You
Um there's strawberries too

Donghae
Oh okie, what else??

You
I'M SORRY BUT WHY ARE YOU FINDING OUT WHAT HE LIKES WHEN I'M RIGHT HERE >_<*

Donghae
Aww I'm sorry sweetheart, I promise I'll give you all my attention just after I meet halbee, okay? I love you 💙💙

You
Hmm..

Donghae
I love you with all my heart, my fallen angel 💞

You
Mhm okay then

Donghae
Hmmm don't yiu have something to say to me too?

You
I'm thinking about it...

Donghae
(Y/N) sweetie, I promise you'll have my undivided attention and I'll pamper you for as long s s we're seeing each other in the holiday.. forgive me, please? 😢

You
Okay

You
I'm sorry oppa and I love you too 💕

Donghae
Thank goodness :D

Donghae
You should sleep now, okay? Tell me when you wake up

You
Ehh okiee good night oppa 💙💙

Donghae
Goodnight my fallen angel 💘

-


Donghae, two days later, was standing outside of your grandfather's house. When yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter