Kim Family

Royals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji, come here."

I was frozen in place. I haven't really met any of my girlfriend's family before so this is a new thing for me. Even if Taeyeon's not my real girlfriend, I am meeting her parents as her boyfriend and it's only sinking in right now. I haven't really thought about it before because I was focused in driving and Taeyeon's mere presence is keeping me away from the thought that I am about to show myself to her parents and probably be grilled by her father.

Wait... does she have brothers?

Oh . She does.

A man who looks so much like her came out of the house and hugged Taeyeon. Uh-oh. How many brothers does he have? I know how men can be so protective of their sisters. I mean when Dami noona brought home her boyfriend, I literally glared at him the entire time even though he's older than me. My mom scolded me about it though and Dami noona didn't talk to me for a week.

"I missed you, Taetae." The man ruffled Taeyeon's hair.

Taetae? Hmm. She has a cute nickname. I suddenly felt bad. It's sad to think how little I know of Taeyeon. Come to think of it... I don't even know her birthday. Ugh. When we drive back to Seoul, I swear I'm gonna talk to her the entire time and make her tell me everything about herself.

"Young man, aren't you coming?"

Oh, god. Mrs. Kim.

"Uhm. Annyeong haseyo, Mrs. Kim." I bowed 90 degrees.

. I'm really getting so nervous. I don't want to appear rude in front of Taeyeon's family but when I'm nervous I tend to just stay really quiet and people often mistake it as rudeness. This is a problem.

"Aigoo. Stand up, stand up, Jiyong-ah."

Uhm... She knows my name?

I straightened up and saw Mrs. Kim smiling at me. Behind her was Taeyeon who has a huge lovely grin on her face, and her oppa who now has his eyes narrowed at me.

"Let's go inside and have some snacks. Lunch will be ready in a few." She patted my shoulder and started walking inside, taking her son with her.

Taeyeon stood in front of me, her brows furrowed. "Are you okay, Oppa?"

Oh god, my heart.

She's so ing adorable, and I'm having a hard time trying to control myself because I swear I am so close to grabbing her, hug her and never let go.

Ah, that sounds so mushy.

"I'm alright." I grinned and put my hands on her cheeks, squishing it. "Don't worry about me."

"Thank you for doing this." she pouted. "I know that you're not really my boyfriend but now you're even getting nervous meeting my parents and even bought gifts for them."

"Hey, it's alright. I'll have you meet my family too so it'll be  fair." I chuckled. "Come on. Your family's waiting for us."

"Okay, let's go." She grabbed my hands and took it off her face. She only let go of my right hand though and started walking while holding my left hand.

Kwon Jiyong, you're one lucky man. You get to hold hands with your crush. Sigh. It's like all my nervousness disappeared when she holds my hand. I'm really really in big trouble. I just hope that this crush doesn't evolve into something else because to be honest, I am just so bad dealing with it.

We went inside the house and I was surprised by how simple it is. I mean... Taeyeon's like a superstar. I am so sure she earned a lot of money and can afford a huge mansion like house. But this... this is so homely. It's not that it is small. It is still big by regular standards but the inside makes you feel like you just entered a place that you've been to a long time ago. A place of comfort. I love it.

"Not what you expected, huh? My parents like it this way."

"It's wonderful." I smiled at her.

I have been known to people as someone extra. I mean, I can't blame them. I wear extravagant clothes and own really expensive cars but in reality, I like simplicity. With all things extra that has been happening in my life, and me not being in my twenties anymore, I just wanted simple things.

Like holding my crush' hand.

"Taeyeon-ah, you're here."

A middle-aged man was standing in the living room and Taeyeon let go of my hand to walk towards him. "Appa!"

"Aigoo, my daughter."

"I missed you, Appa."

"Hmm, I missed you too." Mr. Kim let go of his daughter and looked at me. I immediately bowed.

"Annyeong haseyo, Mr. Kim. Kwon Jiyong-imnida."

"So... you're the one who took my daughter away."

"Appa!" Taeyeon scolded her dad but my heart started dying inside my chest.

He looked so gentle and nice earlier when he was hugging Taeyeon. But now... oh , I am so nervous. His face suddenly turned stoic, without any emotion at all and for a minute, I thought of running out of the house and drive back to Seoul where I'm safe. But one glance towards Taeyeon removed those thoughts away.

"Kwon Jiyong, huh? I've heard things about you, G-Dragon."

"Seriously, Appa, stop it." Taeyeon pulled her dad to sit on the long couch. "Ji, come, sit here."

I sat down on the single couch. I think it's more polite to sit here than beside Taeyeon's dad. And more safe, since Taeyeon's brother also sat on the long couch. Mrs. Kim and a younger girl also entered the living room and sat on the only vacant spaces on the couch.

Taeyeon though decided to sit on the armrest of the chair I'm sitting on. Oh my god this girl. Didn't she notice all the killer glares her brother and father is directing at me?

I was about to stand up and let her sit on the chair instead but she pushed my shoulder down, "Just sit there. I'm comfortable sitting here."

"Oh."

"Unnie likes to sit on armrests. Jiwoong Oppa, remember when Siwon oppa came over and she also sat on the armrest where Siwon oppa was sitting on?"

What?!

I glanced at the girl who was now smirking at me. She did that on purpose. She mentioned another man's name in front of me. It's not like I'm jealous or anything. I'm just pissed that it was Siwon. I mean, isn't it enough that Taeyeon also mentioned Siwon oppa last night? I probably wouldn't be annoyed if it was another man.

And wait.

Wait a minute.

It has just sink in to me that Siwon has been here. What the . Is he like Taeyeon's ex boyfriend or something? And she already introduced him to her family?

"Yeah, I remember. It's different though since Taeyeon has always been clingy with Siwon. I mean, the whole time he was here, she was sticking to him like a glue."

"Siwon oppa is so nice to unnie that he didn't even complain."

"Why would he even complain? He probably liked having his girlfriend cling to him."

"Yah, Jiwoong oppa! Hayeon! Stop it." Taeyeon glared at her siblings.

"What, Taeyeon-ah? We were just reminiscing."

. I can't take this.

"Uhm, excuse me but can I use the restroom?"

I stood up, bowed at them and walked out of the living room.

.

I AM SO ANGRY.

.

I leaned back on the nearest wall and closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down. I already admitted that I have a crush on Taeyeon but I didn't realize that it was this intense. I am so ing jealous. What happened yesterday night already annoyed me, but hearing all that from Taeyeon's siblings is just too much.  I know she's not really mine and I don't have any rights to be jealous so I just went out of the room to deal with this jealousy by myself.

I'm not really the type of person that gets jealous easily. I've had many girlfriends before and I'm totally okay hearing stories about their exes. I mean, I know I am better than those boys because I'm G freaking Dragon. But Taeyeon and Siwon... somehow, it doesn't feel good to hear about them. They're from the same company and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter