Battle Trip pt. 2

Royals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY 3. CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA

"Hmm."

I groaned as I felt something tickling my chin, waking me up. I opened my eyes and was rewarded by a sight that never fails to make my heart stop beating for a millisecond.

My girlfriend was lying on top of me and I can feel every inch of her skin against mine. Her hair is in a mess, but so very beautiful nonetheless. She was grinning down on me, her hair tickling my face.

I am in heaven.

"Good morning, baby." she greeted and left a peck on the side of my lips, making my whole body shiver.

I can't believe how much she still affects me even after all this time. I am so sure I am going to be smitten by her forever.

"Good morning, love." I tightened my hold around her waist and run a finger on the length of her spine. I watched how she closed her eyes and even that looks so majestic to me.

How does she do that?

"Stop doing that, Oppa, or we would end up staying in bed all day."

I grinned and kissed the top of her head. "That's not a bad thing."

"It is." She placed a feathery light peck on my chest. "It will ruin our itinerary." And placed another light kiss on my neck.

Oh what the hell. She's making me feel so nice.

"Well, then, hun, maybe you should stop doing that too or you're gonna wake something else up."

She chuckled and I grinned at the feeling of her breath tickling my skin.

"It seems to be awake already though, Oppa."

"And whose fault is that?"

"Too bad we can't do something about it." She scrunched her nose and sat up. "Time to get up. We have a long day ahead."

The blanket fell down on her waist and I was rewarded with the view of her top as she started doing her morning stretch.

Damn, how much more beautiful my woman could be?

I pulled her back down on top of me and she squealed in shock, making me laugh.

"Yah, Kwon Jiyong!"

"Hun. I want you."

She placed a smack on my shoulder. "No. Get up."

"But hun----"

She leaned down and kissed me. Her tongue slightly grazing my lips, making me dizzy with want. She leaned back, smirking, when I was just about to catch her naughty tongue.

Argh, this little swan.

"Get up, Oppa. I don't want to tire you out. Save it for what we're about to do today."

"What are we gonna do today, anyway?"

Her itinerary is kind of scaring me. I mean, who would start a trip with a dive with sharks? I'm kind of regretting making her plan everything, really.

She stood up, stark , and went around the room, looking for her clothes.

I'm the luckiest man alive.

"You'll find out later. You have to get up now, Oppa. I'm serious."

"What time is it?"

I glanced at the clock on the bedside table and my eyes widened upon seeing how early it still is.

"Hun, it's just 5 in the morning!"

"We need to have an early start."

I slumped back down on the bed. I am actually still so tired from our late night activities and it's too early to be going out.

"Ji."

My girlfriend, now wrapped up in a robe, walked back towards me. I immediately reached out once she's near and wrapped an arm around her waist. I honestly just want to cuddle with her here.

"You have to get ready. We still need to have breakfast before leaving."

"Can't we just stay in bed all day?"

She chuckled. "Why? Is my hubby tired?"

I blinked.

What did she just call me?

Hubby?

Like, husband?

I grinned. I like the sound of that.

"Call me that again."

"What?"

Her cheeks are turning into some shade of red and it's the cutest thing I have ever seen. Aigoo, why so shy all of a sudden?

"Hubby. You called me hubby."

"When did I do that?"

"Just now."

"No. I said honey."

"I clearly heard hubby."

She scrunched her nose ever so adorably again and was about to stand up but I sat up and prevented her from doing so.

I put a hand gently on the back of her neck and pulled her  in a kiss.

I love you so damn much.

Her forehead rested against mine after and I smiled against her cheek. "Let's go get ready now then, wifey."

----------------

"You really won't tell me where we'd be going today, hun?"

Taeyeon was busy setting up our cameras as we have breakfast. She said something about getting as much footage today as possible because we may have a hard time shooting later during the activity she prepared.

Now, that made me more curious about where we will be going.

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Yeah, of course."

She grinned and showed me a map. A route map.

"We're gonna be hiking the Table Mountain."

She turned towards the camera and showed the map so it'd be seen by the vieweres when it gets aired.

Hmm. That doesn't sound so bad.

I mean, I've done several hikings before and I think it's at least doable.

Less dangerous than diving with the sharks, really.

That's what I thought until I grabbed my phone and searched informations about the table mountain.

Please be aware that more people die on Table Mountain than Mount Everest

Lot more lives are lost on this mountain than they are by great white sharks.

Oh my ing hell.

"No." I said firmly. "We're not going."

No way in hell I'd put her life in danger like that. Call me a killjoy but I won't ever risk her life just for the sake of the show.

"What? I already planned----"

"No."

"Yah, what's with you? It's gonna be fun!"

I shook my head. "Hun. There are a thousand more fun things to do here in South Africa. We can do anything but that."

"But the Table Mountain is one of South Africa's top tourist spot!"

"And we're sitting that out for now."

"We're already here, Oppa! Why not try everything while we're here?"

I sighed.

"No, Kim Taeyeon. A no is a no. We'd go someplace else today."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter