New Day

Married To You

Hakyeon walk to the college alone. Taekwoon insist to send her because his class start at ten o clock, but Hakyeon does not want to trouble him . "Its okay. You tell me that the college is near and only take ten minutes walking. Its not that far. By the way, I love walking. It make me healthy," said Hakyeon. Taekwoon just nod in defeat after he try to convince his wife. "Don't forget to eat the breakfast. Bye. See you later," Hakyeon give a peck on Taekwoon's lips before she leave the house. Leaving the shock husband in front the door.

Its really take ten minutes to arrive at the college. She look around the big buildings in confuse. She think she already lost. "I'm sorry," Hakyeon stop a girl who walk across her. "I'm new student here and can I ask you for a help?" ask Hakyeon politely. The girl who wearing big glasses look at her shockly before she nod her head softly. "I'll bring you to the office," reply the girl even before Hakyeon can tell her the actual problem that she faced. "Great. Thank you," Hakyeon give thanksful smile at her.

"By the way, I'm Cha Hakyeon," she introduce herself.  "Lee Hongbin." The other girl introduce herself too. Then they just keep walking in silent.

Hakyeon take this chance to observe the girl, examine her. The big glasses. With her hairs almost hide her face. With her shoulders are down when she walking, like trying to shrink herself. Want to make herself become smaller. She also keep looking down as she walking. When she talk with her, that girl does not even look at her eyes. This Hongbin just keep looking down.

"Here it is," Hongbin point at the building. "Thank you so much," Hakyeon give slightly bow to her. "You're welcome," Hongbin fastly walk away. Leaving Hakyeon alone. 

 

Hakyeon check on her schedule again to ensure that the class in front her is right. She open the door softly and enter the room. There just few students who already in the room. Its still early actually. She smile to his new classmates before she find a suitable place to sit. "Its such a coincidence. We are in same course," Hakyeon sit beside Hongbin with wide smile on her face. Her sudden appearance make that girl jump slightly and look at her in shock. She then look down back. "Emm I think its better if you sit at other place, Hakyeon ssi," said her softly.

"Just call me Hakyeon. And I don't want to sit at other place. This seat is just right and perfect for me. Its not too close and not too far from the lecturer. By the way, I think I can secretly sleep here without getting caught," reply Hakyeon honestly. Her reply make Hongbin look at her.

"By the way, can I ask for your number? Who know maybe later I'm getting lost again and cannot find my class, I can call you for help," ask Hakyeon before she give Hongbin her phone. Hongbin hesitantly take it and put her number in it. Hakyeon then call the number."Thats my number," said Hakyeon that so obvious. Hongbin just nod her head before she continue reading her book. Minutes later, the room become full with the students who just arrive. 

"Good morning, students," the lecturer enter the room to start the lesson. "Oh, its look like I have new student. Can you introduce yourself, girl?" Ask Mr Park when he saw unfamiliar face in his class. It make the students realise about Hakyeon's presence and look at her. She slowly stand up. "Good morning. My name is Cha Hakyeon. I just transfer here from Japan. Emm please take care of me," Hakyeon bow slightly to her new classmates.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Ask a boy who sit at the front seat. "No," Hakyeon shake her head. It make the boys cheer but not for long when she continue, "I'm already married." All students look at her in shock with her status.

"Its look like no one will has chance to be with this pretty girl," comment Mr Park when he see disappointed face show by his students. "You can sit now, Hakyeon. Welcome to JC College. Hope you can learn more and better in here," wish the lecturer. "Thank you sir," Hakyeon bow to him before she sit down.

"Now, give all of your attention to me because this chapter is important for your final assignment." The students look at the lecturer back. After almost two hours, the lecture almost come to the end. "For your final assignment, I need you to form groups consist of two people. So, I want the list now before I leave," told Mr Park.
Hakyeon want to ask Hongbin to be her partner, but a girl who sit behind them said first, "Hongbin, as usual. You will be in my team." Her friend who sit beside her nod her head.

"But, isn't Mr Park want us to form group of two?" Ask Hakyeon to make sure what she hear from Mr Park is true. "Yes, it is. Don't you heard what Mr Park just tell us?" Reply Huseo with eyes roll. "So, why your group consist of three?" Hakyeon continue pretend to be a stupid girl. Jina sigh in annoyance before she reply, "because its always like that. In this class, there always a person who don't have any group if we split into group of two. That why Hongbin in our team."

"But I'm here. So, it mean Hongbin will be my partner. You can continue with your own team," said Hakyeon with smile on her face. It make the girls realise about it. While Hongbin just watch the arguement. She does not has courage to fight them back. That why she keep silent when the other do something bad to her or ask her to do anything. She does not want to find any trouble.

Hakyeon write her name and Hongbin as a team on the paper that make the girls behind them feel unsatisfied. "Here," she give them the paper before she look to the front back.

 

Hakyeon and Hongbin sit at the college park, facing each other. Having lunch there together. Hongbin does not know what more she should do to make this girl leave her. She just keep following her. She sit beside her at the next class after Mr Park's. Its not she does not want friends. But because she does not want this girl get bad effect from her introvert self.

"Guys, you see that girl there? She is the new student," Wonshik point at Hakyeon who keep talking even when Hongbin does not reply her anything.

"She's quite beautiful," comment Sanghyuk. He keep looking at the girl before he realise who is the other one sit in front her. "But, why she with that bean?" Sanghyuk feel weird with it. "I don't know. Maybe because they are in same class," reply Wonshik. "What's wrong?" Taekwoon realise that boy is thinking on something.

"You know how the other treat bean. Who know this girl might have hidden intention toward her," said Sanghyuk worriedly. "You should just tell her that you like her," said Wonshik directly with teasing smile that make his friend groan.

"No, she will not do that," said Taekwoon as he keep looking at Hakyeon. "How do you know that?" Sanghyuk look at him weirdly with his action. Taekwoon just shrug his shoulders before he continue his reading.

"Look, Taehyung is coming to her," it make Taekwoon look up to his wife back. Feel worry and curious what will happen next.

 

"Hi," Taehyung sit beside Hakyeon and give sweetest smile at her. "Oh hi," Hakyeon just smile back at him. "I'm Cha Taehyung. Can I know your name, beautiful?" It make Hakyeon laugh before she reply him. "I'm Cha Hakyeon."

"Is it a destiny for us? Its look like you will not need to change your surname when we get married," reply Taehyung as he look at Hakyeon with flirt smile. Hongbin roll her eyes on that words.

"I don't think so. Because I'm already change my surname to others," said Hakyeon. "What do you mean sweetheart?" Taehyung want to touch Hakyeon's hairs but fastly got stop by Hakyeon. She push that hand away softly. Still want to be polite. "Its already Jung Hakyeon right now." It make Taehyung look at her in confuse. "Is that mean...?" 

"Yes, I'm already married," reply Hakyeon honestly. "Well, I don't mind. A beauty like you should not be prison by one man only. I'm here if you need me. I can show you something more. I can show you I'm better than your husband in many things. Only if you give me chance," said Taehyung in seducing tone.

Hakyeon laugh as she shake her head in disbelief. "Its fine. I don't need anyone else. My husband is better than anyone in this world. No one can replace him. So, I thinks it better if you just go back to your friends there. And don't forget to inform them that I'm already unavailable."

Taehyung can't accept it. He want her. He can't surrender easily like this. "Come on. Your husband will never know if you cheat on him." Hakyeon give him disbelief look. "I already told you that I'm already married. Its mean I already have my own man. I don't need anyone else. I will never cheat on him. So, its better if you leave us now. When I'm still talking nice with you."

Taehyung huff before he stand up and leave the girls. But, don't think this is the end. He will show her what can he do. He will make her fall for him and then break her into pieces.

"He lost," Wonshik watch the angry boy leave until he sit with his friends back. "Its look like that girl is quite strong and tough," what Sanghyuk mean is her heart. Does not easily melt by the sweet talker. "Yes, she is," Taekwoon look at his wife in proud.

"Can I ask you questions?" Hongbin look at her new friend curiously. "Of course," Hakyeon nod her head with her chubby cheek. "What is your husband's name?"

That question make Hakyeon keep silent for a while before she reply,"its Jung Leo." Hakyeon does not lie. Its really Taekwoon's name that she gave to him. Hongbin tilt her head as she keep looking at Hakyeon. Maybe try to find any lie on her face.

"Okay," Hongbin nod her head and continue eating her food.

 

After dinner, they both sit side by side on the bed agaist the headboard. They both are reading books before they sleep. "How your first day?" Ask Taekwoon without looking at her. "Good. I already has a friend, Lee Hongbin. She such a cute girl. Just little bit shy," reply Hakyeon. Taekwoon nod his head.

After few minutes of silent, Taekwoon continue ask her questions. "I saw Taehyung talk with you. What does he want?"

"He try to seduce with me. But I reject him politely," Hakyeon then put down her book on her laps and look at Taekwoon. Suddenly feel angry when she remember about that boy.

"I told him that I'm already married. And you know what he said?" Taekwoon put down his book too and give his attention to his wife. "He said he does not mind. And worse he ask me to cheat on you. He such a shameless boy. I don't like him," nag Hakyeon. Taekwoon sigh when he hear what actually happen between those two.

"I don't like him too. He's a playboy. And also a bad person. Many girls have fall for his trap. And I think he will not give up until he get you. It make me feel so worry. I don't want anything happen to you," Taekwoon look at his wife worriedly. He need to make sure that boy does not has chance to do anything bad to his wife.

Hakyeon smile, happy to know her husband is worry about her. She then hold his hand tightly. "Don't worry. I will be fine. For your information, I'm actually quite strong," said Hakyeon to ease her husband's heart.

"Even so, I'm still feel worry. I don't want anything happen to my wife," said Taekwoon honestly. "Everything will be fine. Don't think too much," Hakyeon pat his hand softly.