When?

Married To You

Hakyeon just shake her head when Jaehwan send a message to her, telling that she still does not get any work. She too immerse in typing message to reply her friend when two girls stand in front her to stop her from going further. Hakyeon does not see they were standing there and just bump to them.

"Sorry," bow Hakyeon as she keep the phone into her pocket back. Thats when she realise who is the one that she bump to. "Emm can you two move away?" Hakyeon just give a sweet smile to them.

"If we don't?" Huseo look at Hakyeon with smirk. Hakyeon just shrug her shoulder before she turn around and walk away. Does not want to find any trouble.

She stop her steps again when  Jina fastly stand in front her. Trapping her in the middle. Hakyeon take a deep breath. "Okay. What actually you two want?" Hakyeon lean her body on the wall and look at those two lazily.

"We want to make you pay for what you have done to us," Huseo glare at Hakyeon angrily as she walk closer to that girl until she stand in front her. "What have I did to you?" Hakyeon can't understad them.

Jina roll her eyes before she grab Hakyeon's collar and pull her closer harshly. "Because of you our grade has been falling. You dare to force Hongbin to not do our assignments," yell her angrily. It make Hakyeon laugh. Its funny. So funny. "You should be thanksful to me. Because of that you will not waste your time and money here just to let other people do your work. And also, Hongbin is not your slave. Why she need to do your assignments that clearly need to be done by you two."

"Of course she need to do that. Because we are her friends. As friends, she need to help us when we need it," reply Huseo. Hakyeon look at her in disbelief. What kind of reason it is. Its so ridiculous. "Its look like your definition of friend is completely wrong. Friend is not someone who you take advantage on. Friend is someone who you can rely on and can rely to."

"So what? I don't care. She does not even care about it. But why you need to interfere in our business. Just because you are new here, does not mean you can do anything that you want here," reply Jina. "Because she is my friend. As a friend, I will not allow anyone bully or disturb my friend." Reply Hakyeon calmly. She then grab Jina's hand and pull it away harshly, releasing her collar.

Hakyeon then lean closer to them. "And I will do anything to protect my friends. And I really hate when someone bully.my friends or hurt them. I'm really sensitive when it come to my family and my friends. I'm not bluffing right now. I'm quite scary actually," whisper Hakyeon coldly that make Huseo and Jina freeze.

They then laugh nervously. Try to ease their own heart. "Ye...Yeah, you think we afraid of you? You do not know us well, Hakyeon." Huseo look away to hide her nervous. "Well, you also do not know me," reply Hakyeon short with her scary smirk before she just walk away.

 

"Where are you?" Ask Taekwoon in his phone. "Oh. Be careful." Wonshik and Sanghyuk just give knowing look at each other.

"Emm as usual. Oh yeah, can you buy me strawberry cake. I feel like want to eat it. Its been long time since I eat that," said Taekwoon. Does not care about the look given by the others. Most of them feel disappointed with it. Its look like Taekwoon is already taken. They do not have any chance anymore.

"Okay. See you home. Love you," Taekwoon end the call with a kiss sound. He then smile as he keep looking at his phone. Staring at his wallpaper lovingly.

"Aigoo, its too sweet," tease Sanghyuk that bring Taekwoon back to the college. "Jealous," reply Taekwoon.

"Oh yeah, how you and Hongbin?" Ask Taekwoon. "Good and great. We just having our first glorious perfect date. She really love it. I never feel this happy before," Sanghyuk start to smile like a lovesick people. Wonshik pout when he think that he is all alone. "Don't worry, Wonshik. She will come," Taekwoon pat his back softly.

"When?" He feel so jealous. He also want a girlfriend. Or even a wife, he does not mind. He want to know how it feel to be in love. To fall in love and to be loved. He promise he will treasure his future girlfriend and wife. He promise.