Our Home

Married To You

"This house is beautiful," praise Hakyeon when both of them enter the house. She then walk around the house. Checking the kitchen, the rooms, the bathroom and also the veranda. While Taekwoon just sit at the living room. Does not feel interest to make a visit around the house. He just want to rest and also continue his sleep.

Taekwoon almost return to the dreamland when suddenly someone hold his shoulder. It make he jump in shock and turn his head, glaring at the culprit. Hakyeon just smile at that unharm glare. "We still have some things left in the car," remind Hakyeon. Taekwoon groan when he remember about his other bags and things in the car. He stand up and walk out lazily. Hakyeon just chuckle before she follow her husband. "Hurry up. If you walk like an old man, when will we reach the car," Hakyeon hold his hand and pull him to walk faster.

After two more trips, they finally finish moving all their things. Not their, mostly are Taekwoon's. "I will take this room," Taekwoon point at the main room. Hakyeon look at him before she look at the room too, "if that so, I will take this room too."

"Why? There another room too." Taekwoon look at her weirdly. "Are you forget about something? We already married. It mean, we need to stay in one room. And I don't want to sleep alone when I already have my husband as my cuddling pillow."

Taekwoon does not know how to reply it. Because its true. They already married. It mean they need to sleep in same room. "O... okay," agree Taekwoon. Hakyeon smile before she nod her head. She does not understand. Why people like to sleep at different room after they got married.

"That room can be our guests room. And that room can be our reading room. How?" Hakyeon look at her husband, wait for his opinion. Taekwoon tilt his head, thinking before he nod his head. "Its nice suggestion. So, we need to put our clothes in our room. While my books in that room."

"Yes. And we need to start now," Hakyeon grab her luggages and pull it into the room. When she walk out, she can see her husband is lying on the sofa. "What are you doing? We need to arrange our things." Hakyeon put her hand on her hip and give playful glare at him.

Taekwoon groan before he look at Hakyeon with his puppy eyes. "But, I'm tired. Can I rest for a while? Just for few minutes. Please," pleade Taekwoon. Hakyeon does not reply anything and just look at that boy. She can't. That puppy eyes are too cute. She know she will lose with it everytime that boy use it.

"Damn. Why he's so cute?" Whisper Hakyeon under her breath. Taekwoon tilt his head when he realise that girl mumbling on something. "Okay, fine. Just rest old man. I will look around and check if we need to buy anything." Taekwoon smile in victory before he close his eyes back.

Everything is almost perfect. Mr Jung already bought almost everything for them. She read the list again to make sure she does not miss anything. She then look around the house when she realise something. "We do not have any pictures."

Hakyeon want to wake Taekwoon up, but that boy is in deeply sleeping. He look so tired and also cute. So, she just cancel her intention to wake him. She check on her watch and realise they already miss the lunch. She enter her room back to take her purse and handphone before she leave the house. She want to do some groceries and cook for her husband.

 

Taekwoon open his eyes slowly when he can smell something delicious before he sit up. "Hakyeon? Hakyeon," call Taekwoon as he look around with his half open eyes. "I'm here," shout Hakyeon to tell that boy where is she right now.

Taekwoon stand up and walk to the kitchen slowly. "Smell good," praise him, still sniffing the smell. "Thanks. Don't worry. The taste will be good too." Reply Hakyeon without looking at that boy. Taekwoon nod his head before he walk closer to that girl. Without thinking, he then put his arms around Hakyeon's waist and his head on her shouder. "Whats wrong? If you still feel sleepy, you can just continue sleeping. I will wake you up when the food are ready," Hakyeon ruffle his hairs softly. Even when she feel shock with his husband sudden action, she still can find her composure and stay calm. 

Taekwoon shake his head. "I will just go to bath. We still need to clean up this house, right." Hakyeon nod her head before she add, "and, we also need to buy some things." Taekwoon just nod his head on that new task. "Okay. I'll go for a bath first." Taekwoon hesitantly kiss Hakyeon's top head before he leave. While Hakyeon already smiling so wide. Feel so happy even when her heart beating so fast right now.

After they finish eating the late lunch, both of them start their works. Hakyeon tidy up their clothes with Taekwoon help. She put it on the hangers before she give it to Taekwoon to hang into the wardrobes. Its continue until both of their luggages become empty.

"You have quite many of clothes," comment Hakyeon. "And you don't have many," comment Taekwoon. More than half of it are Taekwoon's. Its not Hakyeon does not has clothes. But because she feel lazy to bring many clothes from Japan. She want to buy new one here. "We need to do some shopping for you," continue Taekwoon as he look at the girl. Hakyeon just smile before she nod her head.

"Now, lets go for a shopping," Hakyeon show the list in her hand. Taekwoon groan before he nod his head. If they do not settle up everything today, they can't rest tomorrow.

 

Hakyeon check her list again as she walk around the store. "How about this? Isn't it cute?" Taekwoon show her an apron. It is cute with cat printed on it. And the most important is, its pink. Hakyeon smile before she nod her head. "Yes, it is."

"But we need two. A matching one," told Hakyeon. Taekwoon went to the place where he get the apron and come back with another apron. Also pink but with dog face printed on it. "So, I'm dog and you cat," Hakyeon take the apron from Taekwoon's hand and look at it with smile on her face. Taekwoon nod his head. Its cute. Its too cute.

"Okay," Hakyeon put the apron in the trolley. She then take two matching cups that she has choose and show it to her husband. "How about this?" Its cat shape cup with its tail as the holder. Taekwoon's eyes become wide before he take both of it. "Its cute. I like it," he put it in the trolley carefully. Does not want to break it. They then take other matching things like slippers, towels, toothbrushes, pajamas. She also bought other equipments for the house.

Next stop is a photography studio. "What are we doing here?" Ask Taekwoon. "We need pictures for our house." Hakyeon drag her husband into the studio. She does not want photos of them wearing tuxedo or wedding dress. She just want photos of them together.

 

"Thank you," Hakyeon bow to the workers who send the furnitures that she bought before they leave the house. Hakyeon take a deep breath as she look around the room before she start her works. Arranging the furnitures and tidying the reading room. After half an hour, she finally finish. She smile proudly with her perfect work.

After that she went to the main room, checking on her husband. But she can't find him there. She can see the bed sheet already change to the new one that they just bought. Then she check the bathroom. The matching towels are there. The toothbrushes too.

Hakyeon smile when she saw the photo frames on the nightstand beside the bed. She does not see it before. Then she realise another picture hanging on the wall, beside the window. When she walk out from the room, she can see Taekwoon is hanging another picture on the wall. Changing the previous picture of creepy eggs to the picture of them together. She fastly walk to him when she realise the chair that he stand on is shaking. "Be careful," she hold the chair tightly.

"Thank you," Taekwoon give thanksful smile at her before he continue hanging the picture. He jump down from the chair and stand beside his wife. "How?"

"Its perfect. Now it feel like our home," Hakyeon look at the picture with wide smile on her face. Taekwoon nod his head, agree on it.

 

"Taekwoonie, why are you taking so long?" Shout Hakyeon from the bed. She already lying under the blanket. With her back leaning on the headboard. Wearing the soft blue pajama that they just bought.
When the bathroom door was opened, Taekwoon walk out from it wearing his pink pajama. "You look cute but hot too," praise Hakyeon honestly. Taekwoon groan with blushing face before he lie on the bed too. Beside his wife.

"Don't you want to sleep? You must feel tired," Taekwoon look at his wife. Hakyeon smile before she lie down too. She then turn her body, facing her husband. "I like to cuddle. So, if you wake up with me in your arms, don't kick me," told Hakyeon.

Taekwoon close his yawning mouth before he reply, "I can't promise you." In just few seconds, he fall asleep. This boy really fast to sleep. Hakyeon smile before she brush Taekwoon's bang and lean forward to kiss his forehead. "Good night."

"Good night," mumble Taekwoon in his sleep.