Child

Married To You

"Your house look so beautiful. Omo, so cute. You two look good together." Jaehwan look at the picture hang on the wall before she walk around. Inspecting other place. She just enter the rooms there without asking for Hakyeon's permission. The bedroom, guestroom, reading room.  

Hakyeon just shake her head. She let her body fall on the sofa. "Emm Hakyeonnie," Jaehwan sit beside her and hold her hand suddenly. Hakyeon recognise that tone. That girl only use it when she want something.

"I can see you have extra room. Emm can I stay here for a while. I promise it just for short time. I can't stay at hotel for long time," Jaehwan give her puppy pity eyes to her friend. She know Hakyeon is weak with it. "I need to ask my husband first," reply Hakyeon as she pat Jaehwan's head softly.

"How about if you stay at my place. I live alone. My housemate just move out," said Hongbin who just watch those two from her seat. It make Jaehwan change her seat and jump beside the girl. "Really?" Jaehwan look at her with happy smile on her face. Hongbin move away slowly to distance herself from the happy girl. She is too close. "Emm yeah. I don't think I'm afford to pay the rent alone. But don't worry. You can start pay next month rent. This month we already paid," reply Hongbin.

Jaehwan put her arms around the girl's body. Hugging her tightly as she squealing. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." Hongbin try hard to escape but she can't. The girl's grip is too strong. Suddenly she feel regret offering her to be her housemate. Hakyeon just laugh watching those two. Feel happy her friends have been close.

Hakyeon fastly stand up when she heard the sound of door opened. "Welcome home," Hakyeon smile widely when she saw her husband enter the house. "Oh the others are here too," continue her when she saw Sanghyuk and Wonshik behind her husband. Taekwoon smile at his wife before he give a peck on her lips. Does not care of his friends behind him. "How's your day?" Taekwoon put his arm around Hakyeon's shoulder while Hakyeon put her arm around Taekwoon's torso.

"Good. The friend that I talk about is here too. Let me introduce you with her." They both walk side by side toward the living room.

"Jaehwannie, lets go of her," said Hakyeon when that girl still does not release the hug. She can see Hongbin's uncomfortable face. "No. I don't want to. I'm still want to give my appreciation hug to her," Jaehwan shake her head and keep hugging Hongbin.

Hongbin give 'help me' look to Hakyeon. The girl shake her head before she leave her husband and walk toward her hugging friends. She put her arm around Jaehwan's slim waist and pull her away from the pity girl. Lifting her easily like its nothing. Hongbin sigh in relief when she finally free from the monster's hug.

"Sit here like a good girl, okay," Hakyeon put the girl on the other sofa. Jaehwan pout and nod her head cutely. "So cute," Hakyeon pat her head.

"I want to introduce you with my husband," continue Hakyeon. Jaehwan fastly stand up and turn around. "Omo, you look more better than in the picture. Introduce, my name is Lee Jaehwan. Hakyeon's bestfriend. We have known each other since we still kids. If you have any questions about her, you can just ask me," Jaehwan smile widely to the new comers.

"Well, thank you. Emm welcome to our house, Jaehwan. I'm Jung Taekwoon, Hakyeon's husband. I hope we can talk more after this. I want to know everything about my wife," Taekwoon bow to the girl slightly.

Jawhwan nod his head. "How about these two hot boys?" She look at Sanghyuk and Wonshik. "I'm Han Sanghyuk, Hongbin's boyfriend," the boy introduce himself. It make Jaehwan look at him and Hongbin for few times. "Go stand beside him," Jaehwan push the girl to stand beside her boyfriend.

"Omo, you two look cute together. When will you two want to get married?" She look at those two in adore. The couple blush with the sudden question. "Don't you have other question to ask?" Hakyeon give neck slice to her friend.

"And you are?" Jaehwan look at Wonshik. "Kim Wonshik. Still single and lonely," Wonshik give flirty smile at Jaehwan. The girl giggle at the boy's introduction.

"So, how about if all of you sit first. I'll make tea for all of us," invite Hakyeon before she walk toward the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, I actually bring something for you." Jaehwan take her bagpack and take out something from it. Its an album. "Come sit here with me. I will tell you everything," she sit down on the sofa and pat the empty space beside her.

Taekwoon sit at the place and look at the pictures in adore. His wife look so cute and young. So adorable. Jaehwan keep telling him the stories behind every photo. And Taekwoon feel really thanksful for that.

"Is she always like that? I mean, she is quite weird and also persistent," ask Hongbin. Jaehwan smile and nod her head. "Yes, she definitely is. She is different from others. She does not care what other people think. When she decide on something, she will not stop until she get it."

"Yeah, I can see that," support Hongbin. How can Hakyeon still want her to be her friend. She has try to chase her away but its all failed. She try to ignore her but it just useless.

"She also quite shameless and straightforward in talking. If she does not like something, she will just say it. If she like someone, she will just tell them that she like them." Continue Jaehwan. Taekwoon nod his head, agree on it.

"I hope you will take care of her. She is a good friend for me. She always take care of me. Not only that, she also save my life. If not because of her, I don't know what will happen to me. Thats why I want you to take care of her. Make her happy." Jaehwan look at Taekwoon.

That boy smile before he reply, "I will. Don't worry."

Hakyeon walk to them with a tray of tea and also cake for all of them. She then join the conversation. Denying everything that Jaehwan said.

 

 

As usual, Taekwoon and Hakyeon sit against the headboard as they holding hands. "Are you that happy?" Hakyeon look at her husband who keep looking at her old picture that he put in a frame on the nightstand.

Taekwoon nod his head. "Its cute. You are so cute. I bet our children will be so so cute," reply Taekwoon honestly. He blush when he realise what he has said. Hakyeon giggle with blushing face. Feel happy when her husband already thought about their children.

"Yes, they definitely will. Look at their father. He is so cute," Hakyeon look at another picture beside Hakyeon's. Its a picture of young Taekwoon.

They then stare at each other. Lovingly. Slowly their face move closer until they can feel each other breath on their face. "Can I?" Whisper Taekwoon seductively. Hakyeon smile shy before she nod her head.

Taekwoon crash his lips on Hakyeon's when he get the permission. Kissing hotly and passionately, nothing like they have did before. Slowly their body also move closer until there no more gap between them. Its hot. The room feel so hot.

Few minutes later, their clothes already scatter on the floor. Heavy pants can be heard. and groaning sound filled the room. Skin slapping, with the sound of bed cracking also can be heard. Its a hot and passionate night for them. Their first night of their body become one.