He's Mine

Married To You

"There you are Hongbin. I need you to bring that box back. The white one. Its look like we need it for our practice," inform Seyong. Hakyeon give unsatisfy look at him, while Hongbin just nod her head and turn around to go to the storage back for the box. Hakyeon fastly hold her hand to stop her. "Just let me take the box. Its heavy remember," Hongbin want to oppose but Hakyeon already leave for that box.

"Why she do your work, Hongbin? Is she your servant?" Ahyoung smirk to that girl. Hongbin always keep her head down when other people talk to her but now she's not. She just look at the girl confidently that make the girl taken back a little bit. "No, she is my friend," reply Hongbin. It make that girl and few members there feel shock with her action. Because she never reply anything to them. She just nod to every words.

"Wah, I never know you have friend," said Sojin to break the silent. "I have," reply Hongbin short.

"Its look like you have been quite brave when you already get yourself a friend. Don't be. Because you don't know for how long she can stand with you," mock Ahyoung with smirk. Hongbin just give her lazy look. Not this words again. Why they need to repeat the same things everytime they want to bully her.

"What are you saying?" That make all of them look at that person who talking. "I don't think you should said something like that to her, Ahyoung. Its mean," Sanghyuk give her cold glare as he walk closer to them. Behind him, there Wonshik and Taekwoon too.

To be truth, Hongbin want to enter this club because of Taekwoon. But, its look like her heart has fall for someone else who always help her. Who always save her. Her knight. Her prince. Han Sanghyuk.

"Huff, its look like your charming prince has arrive. But let see how long he can always help you," said Ahyoung in annoyance before she leave Hongbin alone. Sojin roll her eyes before she leave too.

Hongbin sigh in relief when they both leave. "Thank you," she look at Sanghyuk. That boy smile to her before he reply, "you're welcome."

"But, who are they talking about?" Ask Sanghyuk curiously. "Its Hakyeon. My new classmates and also my new friend." Hongbin look happy when she told him that. Because of that it make Sanghyuk happy for her too. While Wonshik give knowing look to them and raise his brows for few times. "He is so obvious. Why she does not understand it?" Whisper Wonshik to Taekwoon. That boy just shrug his shoulder.

Suddenly they heard the sound of door opened that make they look at the door. Hakyeon walk toward Seyong with the white box in her hand. "This is what you want right?" Ask Hakyeon. "Yes, it is. Can you put it there," order that boy.

"How about if you put it there by yourself," said Hakyeon, unmoving from the place where she stand. "Just put it on the stage. Its just few steps. You just need to walk on the stage through that stairs. Don't be so lazy," yell him angrily.

"Its you who are lazy. I bet you don't even can lift this box. That why you ask other people to lift it for you. Am I right?" Mock Hakyeon with smirk on her face.

"I'm not weak. Just give me that box if you're so lazy and does not want to help me. How can you be this club member when you can't even help the others," Seyong put his phone on his pocket before he take the box from Hakyeon's hand. When the box change hands, Seyong face fastly change. Hakyeon smirk before she lean forward to him. "Its light right? Does not heavy at all right?" Seyong start sweating.

"Can you imagine a girl like Hongbin lift that box alone? Not just one but three of it? Don't you have any balls asking a lady to do men work? Or you actually do not have any?" Hakyeon send deadly glare to the boy. Seyong gulp in scare before he struggling bring that box toward the stage.

Hakyeon huff before she walk toward Hongbin back. "What are you two talking about?" Ask Hongbin when Hakyeon already stand beside her. "Just about the prop inside that box that make it so heavy," reply Hakyeon innocently. It make Hongbin give disbelief look.

"By the way, who is this fine man?" Hakyeon look at Sanghyuk with sweet smile. She also realise her husband is there with another boy.

"I'm Han Sanghyuk, one of this club member," the boy who stand in front her introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Kim Wonshik and this is Jung Taekwoon," the boy with deep voice introduce themselves. Hakyeon feel like she has hear that voice before but where?

"Hi, I'm Cha Hakyeon, the new students here. And also this club's new member," Hakyeon introduce herself with slightly bow. "We know. Emm its does not mean anything. It just I heard about you from other students. That a beautiful student just transfer here from Japan,"said Wonshik as he rub his neck awkwardly.

"Hope I do not dissapoint you if I don't reach your imagination," reply Hakyeon. Wonshik fastly shake his head. But before he can said anything, another boy cut him. "You are beautiful," Taekwoon stare at his wife lovingly. After few seconds he realise what he just said. Sanghyuk, Wonshik and Hongbin are looking at him in shock. While Hakyeon smile widely with her blushing face. Feel happy with the compliment.

"Taekwoon, do you miss me?" Minah hold Taekwoon's arm tightly with sweet smile on her face. "Emm no I'm not," Taekwoon pull back his arm to avoid that girl.

"Why not? I miss you so much, okay. Where have you been last week? Why you do not come to the party? Its fun. But, I'm not because you are not there," pout Minah as she hold Taekwoon's arm tighter.

Taekwoon really hope this girl will leave him. He also hope his wife does not misunderstood on it. "Taekwoon, can I discuss something with you?" Call Dokhwan. "Dokhwan hyung is calling for me," Taekwoon pull back his arm and walk toward the chairman. "Thank you so much," whisper him when he reach that man.

Minah huff before she look at Hakyeon when she realise that girl's presence. "Who is she?" Minah does not like what she see. Why this girl here? She afraid this girl like Taekwoon too. She is beautiful but of course not more than her. But still, she need to be more careful.

"She is Hakyeon, the new student. She also this club's new member," reply Wonshik. Hakyeon does not smile and just look at that girl. Minah walk closer to her and give her threaten glare. "Get away from my Taekwoon. He is mine and I will never give him to other people. So, make sure you do not have any eyes on my Taekwoon. Understand." She then flip her hairs sassily before she leave.

"Why is she still does not give up? Taekwoon does not even like her," Wonshik just sigh, thinking about his friend. "Because she like his money. Don't you remember her exboyfriends. All of them are rich," reply Sanghyuk. Hongbin just hear what they say. She heard about it before but does not know if it true or not.

Then she realise that her friend does not say anything. Is she scare? But, clearly from her face and aura she is not. "Are... Are you alright?" Ask Hongbin worriedly. Her question make the boys look at Hakyeon too.

Hakyeon does not reply anything and just keep giving cold stare at Minah. How dare she? How dare she call her husband her Taekwoon. How dare she said Taekwoon is her. Nope, he is not. He is Hakyeon's. Not others. The dark aura that came out from her make Sanghyuk, Wonshik and Hongbin take few steps behind. "Guys, Dokhwan hyung are calling for us," told Taekwoon. His appearance make Hakyeon completely change. She look at him in adore. He look so handsome right now. Wait, he is always handsome. Just he look extra handsome at that moment.

Taekwoon then realise his friends are looking at Hakyeon. "What's wrong?" Hakyeon fastly reply it. "You are wrong." Taekwoon tilt his head. Does not understand why he is the one is wrong. He just arrive here. "Because you look so handsome today. And its definitely wrong because it make my heart beating so fast," said Hakyeon without changing her look from Taekwoon.

Taekwoon blink his eyes for few times before slowly his cheeks become redder. While Wonshik already close his mouth to stop squealling like a girl. Sanghyuk look at Hakyeon with jaw drop, can't believe how easy that girl can said something cringe like that. While Hongbin can feel her fingers curl on that cringe words. How dare she said something ridiculous like that.

"And also, I don't like it when other girls are talking about you like you are theirs. When it definitely not. So now, I'm jealous and also feel quite angry. You need to do something about it because it will effect me for my actions after this," continue Hakyeon. Taekwoon smile shyly when he heard that girl's ridiculous honest confession.

"This is new," comment Sanghyuk when he saw that shy smile.

Taekwoon want to reply but the chairman already call for them. "Later," said Taekwoon before he drag Sanghyuk and Wonshik with him.

"What is your husband's name again?" Hongbin look at Hakyeon suspiciously. "Jung Leo," reply Hakyeon innocently. Hongbin just smirk as she give knowing look.