Small event, Big memory

Married To You

"He is here, Master," Butler Do enter the room with the marriage officer behind him. The officer bow to the people in the room before he put his bag on the nightstand and take out few documents. 

"Hello and good night everyone. I'm Kim Jongdae, the marriage officer for today event. So, who is the groom and also the bride?" Taekwoon and Hakyeon look at each other before they raise their hands. "Please fill out this form and give it to me back." Officer Kim give Taekwoon the form and also a pen. Taekwoon and Hakyeon take turn to fill the form. When everything has been filled, they give it back to the officer. He look at it carefully to make sure all informations has been writen on. 

"Now, come here. You wear this," Officer Kim give Taekwoon a black bow tie. "And you need wear this and hold this," he then give Hakyeon a flower crown and a bouquet of flower. Taekwoon look at the bow before he wear it. Thanksfully he wear shirt tonight. Its not weird if he wear it. While Hakyeon put the flower crown on her head. Holding the bouquet of flower tightly.

"Good. Now you two look like a groom and bride," Officer Kim look at those two with satisfy smile. "What a handsome and beautiful couple," praise him that make Taekwoon blush while Hakyeon smile proudly. Her future husband is definitely handsome.

"Now, you two need to stand here and facing each other. Don't forget to hold your hands tightly," Taekwoon and Hakyeon just did what Officer Kim ask them to do. They stand at the end of the bed, holding hands and facing each other. "Now, read your vow," ask Officer Kim that make both of them look at him confusely. "What vow?" Ask Taekwoon. 

Officer Kim roll his eyes before he reply, "your marriage vow. I know this is a sudden marriage. But, just create one. I know you two are clever." Taekwoon and Hakyeon look at each other back before Taekwoon take a deep breath. "I'm Jung Taekwoon, take you as my wedly wife. I promise to be a good husband and good friend for you. Hope we both can be happy together. Don't be disappointed if I'm not what you think I am. I will learn about you more and hope we can bring our relationship to next level. We can do it. Fighting." Taekwoon just say whatever come in his mind. His vow make Mr Jung giggle. His grandchild sound so childish. His reaction make Doctor Zhang, Butler Do and also Officer Kim look at him weirdly. How can a sick man giggle like a teeneger who watching a sweet drama.

Hakyeon smile when she hear her future husband's cute vow. "I'm Cha Hakyeon, soon to be Jung Hakyeon willing to accept you as my wedly husband. I promise to be a good wife for you. And also a good friend. I know we can be happy together. And I will not feel disappointed with it. I will never feel regret with this marriage. I will learn about you too and bring our relationship to the next level. Where I can hold your hand without getting myself being push. Or hug you anytime when I want without worry that I will got throw down. Or kissing you without getting my cheek being slap. And also cuddle with you everynight without me getting kick out of the bed." Taekwoon groan with his red face. Her vow is ridiculous for him. While the spectators look at Hakyeon in amaze. "This girl is weird. Just like what Taehyun tell me before," mumble Mr Jung who also feel amaze. But he think its good weird. He might be like her more. He can trust Hakyeon to take care of Taekwoon. He know she can.

"Hope we will fall deep in love after this. We can do it. Fighting." Hakyeon end her vow with sweet wide smile on her face. It make Taekwoon blushing more when he saw that blinding beautiful smile. 

"Good. Now, Taekwoon sign here," Officer Kim point the place where the boy need to give his signature. He then ask Hakyeon to do the same. Then he look at Doctor Zhang and Butler Do. "I need your signature too as the witness," Officer Kim point the place where they two need to sign. Then he look at the form in satisfy before he look at the newly wed. Continue the small event. "Do you, Jung Taekwoon take this girl as your wife?"

Taekwoon take a deep breath before he answer, "I do." With his eyes stare straight into her eyes. "Do you, Cha Hakyeon take this boy as your husband?" Hakyeon smile before she answer "I do." 

"Now, I announce you two as husband and wife. You two may kiss now." The newlywed slowly and hesitantly move their face closer. They both close their eyes when they feel their lips touch each other. They pull back when they hear loud clap enchoing in the room. Its Mr Jung. He feel so happy that make he feel so energetic. "Argh my arms." It make Taekwoon and Hakyeon walk toward him fastly. Asking him if he is okay. Mr Jung nod his head as he put his arm on the bed back slowly with help from both of them. But smile still does not leave his face.

"You know they just need to fill and sign the marriage form?" Doctor Zhang just give confuse look at the officer. "I know. But, where is the memory if they just fill this form? At least they have a big happy memory for this small event for their marriage," reply Officer Kim as he put the form in his bag. Doctor Zhang and Butler Do nod their head. Agree on the officer. 

"This is for your kept. Well, I leave first. Hope you two will live happily forever and ever," Officer Kim give a form to Taekwoon as he smile at the newlywed. "Hope you will get healthy soon, Mr Jung," Officer Kim then look at the lying man. "Thank you." Mr Jung look at him in thankful for what he has did for his grandchildren. 

"Let me send you out," Butler Do accompany the officer out from the room.

"What's wrong, grandpa? Are you hurt anywhere? Why are you crying?" Ask Taekwoon worriedly when that man suddenly cry. "I'm feel happy. Finally the wish of Taehyun and mine are fulfilled. I'm feel so happy. I'm happy I able to witness your marriage. May god bless your marriage." Taekwoon and Hakyeon smile before they hug that man together. "Thank you. Thank you." Mr Jung hold their hands tighter. 

"Now, what you need to do is go to America and make sure you come back in healthy," said Taekwoon when they release the hug. Mr Jung nod his head. "And I will make sure to inform you if there any good news," said Hakyeon with meaningful smile that earn another slap on her arm. 

Mr Jung laugh before he reply, "I will wait for that."