Sleeping Beauty

Married To You

"As what I already inform you before, we will do a musical for the children as charity event. And we chose to do Sleeping Beauty. So now, we want to choose the actors and actress for this musical," announce Dokhwan.

"I don't want to be part of this childish musical. Why I need to waste my talent to those children?" Minah flip her hairs sassily. Sojin and Ahyoung nod their head, agree on their friend.

"If that so, you can leave now. I just need people who want to join this musical. I don't want you to disturb our practice," reply Dokhwan coldly. He is someone professional and serious with theatre. If they do not want to join, they can just leave. He does not like people who can't respect him as the director and chairman.

Minah huff before she just left with those two. Not before she give sweet smile at Taekwoon. Other members just watch them leave. Feel glad they do that.

"So now we can continue what we discuss about. Anyone want to act as Princess Aurora?" Ask Dokhwan. There only few girls left there. And most of them never have big role in theatre. It make they feel quite scare and worry. The big role always taken by Minah or her friends. They never give chance to other students.

"Don't worry. We still have time to practice. Don't be scare. This your time to show your talent. I know you all are good," said Dokhwan to ease s' heart. "Emm how about you, newbie," Dokhwan look at Hakyeon. "I'm not suit to be Aurora. I don't have kind heart like her. Rather than be that princess, I'm better as the witch. Don't you agree," Hakyeon look at Seyong. That boy nod his head, "yes she is."

"Okay if you say so," Dokhwan look at his assistant to write Hakyeon's name as the witch. "We already have the villian. Now, we need the prince, the princess, three godfairy, the king and queen," said Dokhwan.

"Hongbin, don't you want to try?" Dokhwan look at the girl. Hongbin feel shock when she heard her name called. "But, I don't have any experience," reply her ad she keep looking down.

"You can make it as your first experience and also practice," said Dokhwan. He has watch her acting before and she is quite good. He can see potential in her. Hakyeon hold Hongbin's shoulder to give her confidence. Hongbin think for a while before she nod her head. "Okay, I will do my best," said Hongbin confidently.

"Good. I trust you, Hongbin," Dokhwan give her confident smile. "So, the prince? Taekwoon? As usual?" He look at that boy.
Taekwoon shake his head. "I think it better if Sanghyuk take that role," he give a look to that boy. "Yes, he will be so happy if he able to be the prince for Hongbin," support Wonshik. Sanghyuk's and Hongbin's face have been red.

"Sanghyuk?" Dokhwan look at that boy. "Yes, I want to be the prince," Sanghyuk nod his head with happy smile on his face. It make Hongbin blush more. Why he need to look so happy.

"The godfairies and queen?" Dokhwan look at the girls left. There only four of them. Enough for each role. "King?" Wonshik raise his hand for that.

"Here is the script. You can read it first before we can do pre reading," Dokhwan give the scripts to the actor and actress chosen.

Hongbin read the scripts nervously. There so many line she need to remember. Not only that, she also need to sing and dance. She can't do that. "Are you feel worry?" Ask Hyeri when she realise pale face of Hongbin. That girl nod her head. "Me too. I never have a role before. I just always stand beside and watch the play," said Hyeri honestly. The three other girls nod their head too, agree on her. "And now, I need to sing and dance too. Why a godfairy need to sing? Is it really there in the movie?" She read the script in doubtness.

"Because Dokhwan ssi want everyone have time to shine," said Hakyeon suddenly. It make the girls look at her. "He can see all of you are talented. That why he does not feel worry when those three do not want to join. Its not because this musical for children, he does not care about the acting. I can see how serious he is. So, for his trust and confident, let do our best for this musical," continue Hakyeon. Her words had lift their spirit and confident level. The girls nod their head and read the script confidently.

Hakyeon smile as she look at those girls before she also read the scripts. Acting as an evil witch is not that difficult. It is in her nature. She is evil. She look up when she feel like someone is looking at her. She smile to that boy who is giving thankful smile at her. Dokhwan then look at his assistant back and continue his discussion with her.

"For the singing, we have Taekwoon to teach them. But how about dance? Where we can find someone to teach them," ask Nayoung. Dokhwan smile to her before he wave a paper in front her face.

 

"You can dance right?" Dokhwan ask that girl. "Yes, I am," Hakyeon nod her head. She already wrote it in the form that he gave to her before.

"Can you help us with the dance? Be our dance instructor?" Ask Dokhwan. Hakyeon smile before she nod her head. "Of course I can."

 

"Never know you can dance?" Taekwoon give admire look at his wife. "Sorry. Its look like I forget to tell you that. And also, I don't know you can sing," Hakyeon look at her husband lovingly. As usual, they lie side by side on the bed with their back leaning on the headboard.

"I forget too. But its feel nice to work with you," said Taekwoon honestly. Taekwoon then give sneaky smile to his wife. "I heard someone is jealous."

Hakyeon huff before she cross her arms. "That girl is so shameless. Claim you as her. She said that you are hers. When you obviously mine. Only mine." Hakyeon pout more when she remember about that girl. Taekwoon smile in happiness before he put his arms around Hakyeon's waist and hold her closer.

"But we both know that its not true. I will never chose someone else other than you. I'm already yours." Hakyeon turn her head to look at his husband. He lean forward and give a peck on her lips before he smile. "By the way, I thought we already agree to keep our relationship secret. But you shamelessly flirt with me in front our friends."

Hakyeon just smile before she lean her body on Taekwoon's. With her hands holding Taekwoon's hand tightly. "Because I can't hold myself from doing that. You look so handsome at that time," said Hakyeon. ?"By the way, I think Hongbin know about our relationship. Because she keep asking for my husband's name. And I told her Jung Leo. Its not that convincing I think," giggle Hakyeon when she think about it back. Taekwoon give disbelief look at her. "Yes, its not. I already told you I don't like that name."

"I think I want to tell my friends about you too. But, they keep cutting me. When I want to tell them about our marriage, there always someone interupt me," said Taekwoon honestly. "I don't mind. But, I think they need to know because they are your friends. They will be angry with you if they know about it from other people," support Hakyeon. "I will try again," Taekwoon nod his head.