Sleep Over

Married To You

"Bye guys. Be careful in your way back home," Dokhwan wave his hands to his friends. "Bye Director. You are the best," reply the others as they wave their hands too before they all separate to their own way.

"Bye, Hyeri. Careful driving," Hakyeon wave her hand to that girl. "I will. Bye, Hakyeon. Make sure you send those drunk people home," Hyeri wave her hand too before she drive her car away.

Hakyeon then look at the drunk people in Taekwoon's car. Hongbin sitting at the front. With the boys behind. Sleeping on each other's shoulders.

Hakyeon park her car in front her house. She want to sent all of them home, but she think its better if they just crash in their house. "Hongbin, wake up," Hakyeon shake the girl softly. Hongbin open her eyes slowly before she look around. "Where are we?"

"My house. You all can sleep here for tonight. Your house is quite far if you want to go back now. And its dangerous for a girl like you to take a taxi in this late of night." Hongbin nod her head. Agree on her friend.

"Sanghyuk, Wonshik wake up. Taekwoonie you too," Hakyeon shake those boys softly. Wonshik and Sanghyuk who does not completely drunk open their eyes. "Where...,?" They both also look around with their half opened eyes.

"My place. Just sleep here," reply Hakyeon short before she walk out from the car. Hongbin too. Sanghyuk and Wonshik hold Taekwoon's arms and drag him into the house.

"Just put him on the bed," Hakyeon open the bedroom door for the boys. Sanghyuk and Wonshik throw their friend on the bed.

"So, where will we sleep?" Ask Sanghyuk. "I hope you don't mind sleeping at the living room. But, don't worry. I have futon for you," reply Hakyeon before she walk out from the room and enter another room to take the futon. She then lay the futons at the living room for her guests. She also give them pillows and blanket. "How about me?" Hongbin look at Hakyeon.

"You can sleep here, beside me. I will hug you tightly. Don't worry," reply Sanghyuk with sneaky flirty smile. Hakyeon smack his head for his ertness. "You can sleep in the guest room. I will give you something more comfortable to you. And make sure you lock the door. You don't want this wolf to enter your room secretly right." Sanghyuk pout when he hear that. Its look like he can't slip into Hongbin's bed at night.

Hongbin nod her head with blushing face. "Good night boys. If you hungry or thirsty, you can just go to the kitchen there," said Hakyeon.

"Okay. Don't worry. You can just leave. You must feel so tired right now. And its already late," Wonshik close his yawning mouth before he turn his body to his side. Already feel sleepy. "Okay. Good night," Hakyeon sent Hongbin to the guest room before she enter her room back.

Sanghyuk lie down and after few moments he already fall in deep sleep. Wonshik want to sleep too but he open his eyes back when a thought come into his mind. 'Where is Hakyeon's bedroom. Where's she sleeping?' Wonshik think for a while before he shake his head. "Maybe she sleep with Hongbin," mumble Wonshik before he follow his friend to the dreamland.

In the bedroom  Hakyeon shake her head when she saw how deep her husband sleeping. She help him to change his clothes and correcting his position. After that she lay beside him and put her arm around Taekwoon's torso. Taekwoon open his eyes slowly and look at that girl. They keep staring at each other before Taekwoon cup her face and lean forward. Capturing her lips. Kissing her passionately and hotly. Nothing like the innocent kiss before. "Why you look so beautiful and y? When you are on the stage, you look so amazing. Its y. The face of evil that you show is y. I really want to hold you. Hug you to congratulate you. But I can't. I really want to give you fighting kiss before you get on the stage. And also good work kiss too after it finish. But, I can't. Maybe we should just tell them that we already married," pout Taekwoon. Hakyeon laugh before she give a peck on his lips. "I understand that. You don't know how hot you are at that time. With your few unbotton shirt. I can see the mothers are ogling you. And I want to kiss you there. In front of them to show them that you are mine. But, I can't."

"Just sleep. You must be tired," Hakyeon hold him tightly. While Taekwoon put his arms around Hakyeon's waist and pull her closer. Holding her closely and tightly.

"Good night, Hakyeon," mumble Taekwoon. "Good night, Taekwoon. I love you," whisper Hakyeon back. Taekwoon want reply but darkness take over him completely. But still, those three words keep enchoing in his ear.

I love you too. That what he want to say. He admit he feel quite confuse with his feeling. But now not anymore. He is sure that he already fall for his wife. After four weeks, they finally fall in love. Its such a short time. But he know his feeling to Hakyeon is strong. He love her. Yes, he love her so much.

 

Hakyeon open her eyes and automatically smile when the most cute person in the world come to her sight. She will never bored with it. She stare at her husband for a while before she look at the door when she hear someone screaming. A manly screaming.

Thanksfully it just make Taekwoon stir in his sleep and does not wake up. Hakyeon kiss his nose before slowly move his hand and legs from her body.

When she walk out from their room, she can see Wonshik, Sanghyuk and Hongbin are looking at the picture of them two on the wall. Sitting side by side with flower crown on Hakyeon's head and  a bouquet of flower in her hand. Just like at their small wedding. While Taekwoon wearing a coat with black bowtie. Holding hands tightly and look at the camera with happy smile on their face. To be truth Hakyeon need to do everything to make Taekwoon smile like that.

"What happen? Why are you screaming like a girl, Wonshik?" Tease Hakyeon when she already stand beside Hongbin. Looking at the picture too. Her sudden appearance make them jumping in shock and look at her with wide eyes.

"This picture is beautiful right?" Hakyeon look at it with happy smile on her face. "I know it." Said Hongbin confidently.

"What do you mean?" Sanghyuk look at Hongbin curiously. Before Hongbin can answer him, Hakyeon cut her. "How about if we wait for Taekwoon to wake up. He should be the one who tell you this. And for that time, I will prepare us breakfast and hangover soup," suggest Hakyeon before she leave to cook. That when those people realise how heavy and throbbing their head are.