Rest in hotel?

Married To You

Taekwoon and Hakyeon send Mr Jung to the airport together. After the moments of tears and drama between Mr Jung and Taekwoon, that man finally fly to America. Taekwoon can't stop crying when he think that he can't see his grandfather. "You can sleep and rest. I will drive the car back to the hotel." Hakyeon take the car key from Taekwoon's hand. Taekwoon who does not has any energy just let the girl do what she want. 

Taekwoon lean on the seat with his eyes closed. He feel so sleepy and tired. Hakyeon shake her head before she move closer to that boy and grab the seatbelt. Its look like that boy has been deeply sleeping and does not realise what she has did. She just smile before she brush his bang softly. She stare at her husband's cute sleeping face before she start the engine and drove away. 

When she arrive at the hotel, she wake the boy up. "Taekwoon, wake up. We are here. Taekwoon," Hakyeon shake Taekwoon's body softly. Taekwoon open his eyes slowly before he yawn with his hand close his open mouth. He then rub his eyes cutely as he look around. "Where are we?" Ask him cutely. Hakyeon need to stop herself from squealing on his cuteness.

"Hotel. Grandpa Jung want us to live at the house that he has bought for us. So, we are here to take my belongings," explain Hakyeon before she walk out from the car.

Taekwoon stretch himself before he open the door and want to walk out. But he can't. He is stuck. He try for few times but he still can't escape. "I think you should go by yourself. I'm stuck. This car does not want to let me go," said Taekwoon in give up. Hakyeon just laugh as she shake her head. This boy is too cute. Is he really twenty years old? 

She walk to him and open the seatbelt that he forget to open. "I already defeat the monster that hold you back. You are free. Nothing can stop you now. You can go chasing your dream. Go, go young man. Go," said Hakyeon with big voice that earn cute glare from Taekwoon. Hakyeon ruffles his hairs before she pull him out. "Lets go."

Hakyeon just drag him toward the elevator. As they waiting, Taekwoon put his head on Hakyeon's shoulder and fall asleep again. While his arms hold her waist tightly. Hakyeon need to balance herself to make sure both of them do not fall down. She slowly enter the elevator with the big koala holding her tightly. As they waiting until they reach Hakyeon's room level, she put her hand on Taekwoon's cheek to make sure his head does not fall down.

Suddenly, the elavator stop before two boys enter it. They are talking as they playing with their phone. "Is he answering your call?" Ask the boy with cute nose. "No, he's not," reply the boy with deep voice. 

"You think where is he, Wonshik?" Ask the boy with cute nose. His friend shake his head. "I don't know. But, he already promise to come to this party. Maybe he has something important to do." 

"Minah will be so dissappointed. You know she want to take this chance to show her y body," that Wonshik continue. "But you know whatever she do, she will never success. Its impossible," reply his friend. Hakyeon really hope they both talking in slower voice. She does not want her husband to wake up. When the elevator arrive at her level, slowly she walk out with Taekwoon stick close behind her. 

"Can't they wait until they reach their room?" Wonshik look at those two in unsatisfied. "Just say that you are jealous," reply Sanghyuk with smirk. "But, don't you think that boy look familiar?" Continue him. Wonshik look up as he imagine that person's face. "Nah, I don't think so. I never saw him before," Wonshik shake his head.

 

Taekwoon roll on his stomach before he open his eyes slowly. He blink his eyes for few times before he sit up and look around. Then he realise that he's not in his room. Whether at his house or Jung mansion. "Where am I?" He still can't remember where and how he can be here.

"Oh, you already awake. Finally, lets go. Its already late. We need to go to your house to take your belongings." Hakyeon who is playing her phone on a chair look at that boy. The girl already change her clothes to something more casual and comfortable. Wearing simple blue blouse and jean. Without make up. She look more beautiful like this. 

"What? Has fall for me already?" Smirk Hakyeon with seductive look. Taekwoon fastly look away, try to find excuse. "N... No. I don't," reply him. Still does not want to meet Hakyeon's eyes. 

"I think you will lost something important, Taekwoon," said Hakyeon suddenly after few moments of silent. Taekwoon blink his eyes for few times before he check his belongings. "I don't think so," reply Taekwoon as he point at his wallet and phone on the nightstand. Hakyeon shake her head. "Not that. Its your heart." Hakyeon walk closer to the boy until their faces almost touch. "You need to take care of your heart. Because I will steal it from you. And when I get it, I will never return it back." Hakyeon smile before he give a peck on Taekwoon's cheek.

While Taekwoon already not in his right mind. Why she kiss him? Why can she flirt shamelessly? What did she mean by steal his heart? Is she a killer? A psychopath? What she want to do with his heart? No, he can't let her take his heart away. He will be dead without it. He need his heart to live.

Hakyeon chuckle as she can read what playing in Taekwoon's mind. She put her arms around Taekwoon and pull him down. Lying side by side as they facing each other. "Its not I will physically take out your heart from your chest. It mean I will make sure you fall for me. Make sure we will be in love and live happily together forever. And I will never let you go," explain Hakyeon that make Taekwoon blushing more. 

"So shameless," Taekwoon want to push that girl away but her hold is too strong. It make Taekwoon think how can a girl can be this strong. Hakyeon give shameless smile before she hold Taekwoon closer. Burry her face on her husband's chest. Taekwoon hesitately put his arms around his wife's waist. "Lets just stay like this for a while," whisper Hakyeon. 

Taekwoon just nod his head. His heart. Why he feel like this? Why it beat so fast? Is he sick? Or... Or finally he fell in love? Its mean he is normal. But he does not sure yet. He need to stay with her to confirm about his feeling. Is it normal that he can fall in love this fast? 

Taekwoon shake his head. He does not want to think now. He still feel sleepy. With the comfortness and also warmness make he feel more sleepy. Slowly his eyelids become heavier. Fastly he fall asleep again. With an angel in his embrace, he dream about cats and dogs in his dream.