Date

Married To You

"Its hurt," Hakyeon rub her hips with pout lips. "I'm sorry. Its an accident." Taekwoon give guilty look at her. Well, he might kick his wife when he feel shock to find her sleeping in his embrace when he wake up. That result to Hakyeon falling down the bed and might hurt her hips.

"If you want me to forgive you, you need to bring me out for a date. Show me the good and nice place around here," ask Hakyeon. "Oh, you do not know this area yet, right. I will bring you out. I will show you my favourite place," reply Taekwoon excitedly.

 

Taekwoon and Hakyeon walk side by side at the park not far from the house. "I like to walk around here if I have problems. Its calming and relaxing me. I also always jogging around here," told Taekwoon. Hakyeon nod her head before she look around the park. Its definitely calming here. The wind, the scenery. Its have a big lake and also trees beside it where people can lay out the mat to lie on it. Its nice.

"Let sit there," Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hand and drag her toward a bench near the lake. "This is my favourite seat. When I'm tired or want to be alone, I will come here. To rest and to think," told Taekwoon. "Its nice and beautiful too," reply Hakyeon honestly.

They both sit there for a while before Taekwoon decide to bring her to his favourite cafe. "I already told you about this cafe before right. Their coffee are the best." Hakyeon smile when she saw how excited her husband is when he tell her about his favourite cafe.

"Welcome to StarSparkle Cafe. Oh, hi Taekwoon. Its been long time you don't come here," said Eunkwang when he realise who is the one enter the cafe. "Well, I have been busy lately," reply Taekwoon.

"And who is this gorgeous girl beside you? Don't you want to introduce her with me?" Ask Eunkwang with sweet smile on his face.

"This is Cha... I mean Jung Hakyeon, my wife," Taekwoon introduce the girl.

Eunkwang's eyes and mouth become wide because he feel so shock with the sudden news. "Your what?" Another barista walk to them fastly. Want to make sure what they just heard are true.

"Hi. I'm Jung Hakyeon, Taekwoon's wife. Nice to meet you," Hakyeon bow to them and smile at them beautifully. It make the barista all melt and fall for her smile.

"You two are suit together. Handsome and beautiful," praise Sungjae. "Yeah, its such a sad news to know that a beauty like you already off the market. Where are you before? If only I met you first," wail Minhyuk as he look at Hakyeon sadly. Hakyeon just give them awkward smile.

"Go back to your work. Don't make her feel uncomfortable," Eunkwang chase his coworkers away. "Bye beautiful." They both leave them alone to continue what they were doing before.

"Sorry for them. And congratulation for your marriage. I hope you two will be happy forever and ever," wish Eunkwang sincerely.

"Thank you," Taekwoon and Hakyeon give thanksful smile at him. "For my present, today all are on me. So, what do you want?"

"For me, the usual. How about you, Hakyeon?" Taekwoon look at his wife. Hakyeon bit her lips as she looking at the menu. Thinking. "I want iced mocha latte," order her.

"What about cake? Or bread? Don't worry. Its all on me," suggest Eunkwang. Taekwoon and Hakyeon look at each other, talking with their eyes only. "No, its okay. We just take the drinks," reply Taekwoon. Hakyeon nod her head, agree on her husband.

"Okay, if you say so. Wait for a while, okay," Eunkwang turn his body and start making their order.

"So, where we want to go after this?" Ask Hakyeon. "Do you have any place that you want to go?" Ask Taekwoon back. Hakyeon tilt her head, thinking. "How about a bookstore. You said you like to read. Maybe you want to buy new books for you," suggest Taekwoon. Hakyeon's face brighten when she hear Taekwoon's good suggestion. She actually want to buy new books because she already donates almost all of her books to a library at Japan.

"And you also can buy new books for your study. Don't forget tomorrow you will start your class at same place as mine," remind Taekwoon. Hakyeon nod her head, " I remember okay."

"One iced americano and one iced mocha latte for the newlyweds. Congratulation again." Eunkwang put the drinks on the counter.

"Thank, Eunkwang," Taekwoon grab both of it and give to Hakyeon her. "Thank you, " Hakyeon bow to the barista slightly.

"You're welcome. Don't forget to come here again," shout Eunkwang when those two almost reach the door. "We will. Don't worry," Taekwoon wave his hands without looking at the barista.

Their next stop is bookstore. Hakyeon's eyes sparkle when she saw so many books in it. She will buy many of it. Taekwoon smile when he saw how happy his wife look. After they finish buying at the bookstore, they both stop at Taekwoon's favourite restaurant to fill their empty stomach before they go back to their house.

 

Taekwoon and Hakyeon sit at the living room side by side. Watching the drama together. "Is the college far from here?" Ask Hakyeon without moving her eyes from the television.
"No, its not. It take ten minutes walking only," reply Taekwoon, also with his eyes keep looking at the television. Hakyeon nod her head on the new information.

"I forget to ask, what course that you take actually?" Taekwoon look at the girl curiously. "Finance," reply her short. Taekwoon nod his head before he watch the television back. "Nice. Even when we take different course, we still at the same department," comment him.

"Talking about college, how do you want us to be?" Hakyeon look at Taekwoon in curious. "What do you mean?" Taekwoon can't understanding her question. "Do you want us to keep our status secret? Or do you mind if I told them that you are my husband?" Ask Hakyeon. Taekwoon tilt his head. He does not think about it at all. "I don't know," reply him honestly. He does not think his status will change anything. Maybe just for his fangirls. But he thinks its good if they do not disturb him anymore. But will they? He afraid they will harm Hakyeon if they know about it.

"To be truth I don't mind. But, I'm scare," said Taekwoon. "Scare of what?" Hakyeon can't understand. "My fangirls. I have many of them," explain Taekwoon. "I can see why," cut Hakyeon with knowing smile. Taekwoon blush before he continue his explaination. "Well, some of my fangirls are quite persistent and crazy. I'm afraid they will hurt you to make you leave me if they know we already married."

"So, are you scare I'm getting hurt or I'm leaving you?" Hakyeon stare at her husband with happy smile. "Emm both? I don't know. But, what important I don't want anything happen to you and I don't want to leave you," reply Taekwoon confidently that make Hakyeon blush. How cool and manly her husband look when he said that.

"So, its mean you want us to keep our relationship in secret?" Conclude Hakyeon. Taekwoon sigh heavily before he look at his wife back. "I know its sound like selfish. But...." Hakyeon hold his hand fastly to stop him from continuing his words. "Its okay. I understand."