Dance With Me

Married To You

"Nice work guys. You all already improve yourself well. I believe we all will do the best for that musical. Thats all for today. Thanks guys for keep patient with my strict lesson," said Hakyeon before she dismiss them for the last lesson.

"Thank you very much, Hakyeon," said them before they walk to their bags. "Bye, Hakyeon," Hyeri wave her hand before she leave with the others.

"And for you two, we need to practice more," Hakyeon look at Hongbin and Sanghyuk. "Why?" They can't understand why they need to stay.

"For the ending scene, you two need to dance together. So, we need to practice for that," explain Hakyeon. "Now Sanghyuk, I want you to put one of your hand on Hongbin's waist," instruct Hakyeon. Sanghyuk and Hongbin look at each other without moving. "What are you waiting for? Move now," order Hakyeon when that boy does not move at all.  

"Oh, you still have practice? I thought it already end," said Wonshik when he saw Sanghyuk, Hongbin and Hakyeon are standing at the middle of the dance room. Taekwoon also there, standing behind Wonshik.
"Emm Hongbin and I need to practice more for our final dance. You both can go back first I think," said Sanghyuk.

"I think its better if we just wait. I want to see you two dance. Don't worry. I will not disturb you at all," Wonshik put his bag on the floor and sit at the corner of the room. Sanghyuk glare at him. Knowing his intention to do that. Taekwoon shake his head before he join his friend sitting at the corner.

"How about if I show you the dance," suggest Hakyeon before she play the music and walk toward Taekwoon. When she already stand in front that boy, she bow little bit and hold out her hand. "Can I get the honour to dance with the famous ice prince."

Taekwoon look at her and the hand for few times before he accept it. "I would glad to," reply him before he stand up. Hakyeon pull him until they both stand at the middle of the room. Still holding hands. Hakyeon guide Taekwoon's hands and put one of it on her waist while another is holding her hand. She then put her other hand on Taekwoon's shoulder. "Follow my lead," whisper Hakyeon as she stare straight into his eyes. Taekwoon smile before he nod his head. Also look at her lovingly.

They both dance with Hakyeon's lead and count on the steps. It might look clumsy but also cute and beautiful for the others who watching them. With their eyes keep looking at each other and just let their feet moving by themselves. "You are good," praise Hakyeon. "My teacher is good," reply Taekwoon. They keep dancing until the music stop. Taekwoon really want to kiss his wife's lips but he can't. He still does not tell his friends about his relationship with Hakyeon.

"Later," whisper Hakyeon like she can read what play in her husband's mind. Because she also think the same as him.

"Now, its your time. Move in the position. Throw your shyness and show how much you two love each other in the dance. Dancing is all about feeling and also confidence. If you don't feel confident to yourself, no one will. And it will give effect to your dance. Now come here and ready in your position," Hakyeon go back to her lesson as she look at Hongbin and Sanghyuk. While Taekwoon sit beside Wonshik back.

"You two look suit together. But, people told me that she already married. So its better if you don't keep any feeling to her," said Wonshik. He does not want his friend to get his heart broken. "Don't worry. I will not be broken," reply Taekwoon as he keep looking at his wife.

"Good," Sanghyuk and Hongbin already in their position. Hakyeon play the music for them. "Now follow my count. One two one two one two. Good. Keep moving. Hongbin, don't look down. Keep looking at your prince lovingly. You both love each other and cannot see anything except each other. Keep that feeling. Don't forget to smile."

 

"Good job guys. Its already perfect. For our last rehearsal, we will do it in your costume. Its for you to feel more comfortable tomorrow," inform Dokhwan.

"Where is Johyeon? We need her for the make up," ask Dokhwan. "She cannot come because she need to go back to her hometown. Her grandmother is sick," inform Nayoung. Dokhwan sigh when he know about it. Who will do the make up for them tomorrow? He does not think he can find another one quickly.

"I can do the make up," offer Hakyeon. Dokhwan look at his assistant to ask for her opinion. "Its do not waste to try," said her.

"Okay. So now, you all can change your clothes and we will start our last rehersal when all of you finish your make over," said Dokhwan before he dismiss his actors and actress.

 

Dokhwan look at his actor and actress in satisfy. Hakyeon does such a great job. They look so pretty and beautiful. The make up also suitable for their roles and also clothes. "Hakyeon did such a great work. She is so talented," praise Dokhwan. "Yes, she is," agree Taekwoon.

"You look handsome, Sanghyuk," praise Taekwoon when his friend walk to them with his maroon royal uniform. "I know. Hakyeon did well for my hairs. I definitely look cooler with this hair," reply Sanghyuk proudly.

"I look handsome too," said Wonshik in jealous. He want praise from Taekwoon too. Taekwoon roll his eyes before he put his arm around Wonshik's shoulder. "Yes. You look handsome too." Wonshik who in dark blue royal uniform smile proudly.

"Now, we just need to wait for our princess and witch," Dokhwan wait for those two to arrive. And when the main character enter the hall, she gain all of their attention. Can't believe what they just see.

"Is... Is that my princess Aurora?" Dokhwan look at the girl with wide eyes. "Its should be my princess," said Sanghyuk, also look at the girl shockly.

Hongbin walk toward the others slowly with shy steps. Can't expect that kind of reaction that she get from the others. Because she does not know how she look right now. Hakyeon does not allow her to look at the mirror. She is wearing pink gown with her long hairs fall freely. Her bang got cut by Hakyeon and showing her face completely. Not only that, Hakyeon force her to wear contact lens and throw her glasses aside for now. With natural make up did by Hakyeon show her beautifulness more.

"I did such a good work. Nice work Hakyeon. Nice work. I'm so proud of you," Hakyeon pat her own shoulder proudly. That when the others realise her presence behind that girl. She who wearing all black dress make she look hidden from the other. She look completely like an evil witch. Only her smile make she does not look like an evil at all.

"Yes, you are Hakyeon. Good job," support Dokhwan. "Nice work," praise Taekwoon. Hakyeon just smile at them.

"So now, lets start our last rehersal," Dokhwan clap his hands for few times. The members all take their own place fastly. To start their rehearsal.