Confession

Married To You

"Cheers," the sound of glasses clink can be heard. After the musical ended, Dokhwan invite all of them for a celebration in a bbq restaurant. He rent a private room for them there. He said he will pay for everything because it actually own by his parents. "So stingy," said Sanghyuk.

"You all did such a good work. All of you shine so well. Even when it just small role. The kids like it. I can see you all get many fans. Not only that, the parents also praise you," Dokhwan look at the girls who sit not far from him. It make them smile before they bow to him in grateful. "Thank you because you give us chance to show our talent," said Hyeri sincerely. "Nah. I don't do anything. You all are the one who work hard."

"And for my princess Aurora, you did a good job too. I know you have talent in yourself. And I'm proud of you for accepting this challenge," Dokhwan look at Hongbin. The girl smile shyly before she slightly bow her head to the director. Dokhwan then look at the others proudly. "This team are the best," he lift his glass, follow by the others before they drink it.

"Not forget to mention, our villian. You are so scary on the stage. Never thought you have that side of you," Dokhwan look at Hakyeon.

"She has that side. And its scary. I already witness it," said Sejong with scare pity look. Hakyeon laugh before she reply " don't worry. I will not do anything to you. As long as you don't do anything wrong." Sejong gulp before he nod his head fastly.

The others laugh before they continue eating and drinking. "Nice work, Hongbin," Sanghyuk look at the girl with smile. They both sit side by side by forced. "Thank you. Good work for you too," reply Hongbin. They then look at each other before they look away. Suddenly remember about the kiss that they did in the musical before. Does not know why he do that. He should kiss the corner of her lips. But he did kiss her on her lips. Why he do that? Now he can feel how awkward they are.

"Don't be too awkward," Wonshik put his arms around their shoulders. "Just make that kiss as the beginning of your love story. Sanghyuk, just confess to her. Easy," Wonshik who already in clear mind look at his friend.

"I don't know what are you talking about. Just go away. Go disturb Taekwoon," Sanghyuk push his friend away and then rub his neck awkwardly. "About what Wonshik tell you ....," before he can continue, Hongbin cut him. "Its okay. I understand. He just playing and does not serious with what he said. He does not even realise about it. You will not confess to me because you do not have any feeling to me." Hongbin who also already drunk little bit just blurt out without thinking.

Sanghyuk look at her before he drink up his alcohol for his courage. He then hold Hongbin's chin and make her look at him before he crash his lips on Hongbin's. Both of them breath heavily when Sanghyuk pull back. "I like you. A lot. But, I don't want to confess in this kind of restaurant. I want to do it romantically. But, Wonshik ruin everything. Tomorrow I will kick his ," said Sanghyuk.

Hongbin giggle before she confess, "I love you, Sanghyuk. For long time already." Sanghyuk smile widely before he confess too, "I love you too. A lot."

"Cheer for the new couple,"  said Dokhwan as he raise his glass. Without those two realise, the others are watching them. The girls try hard to not squealling on their sweetness. While the boys feel disappointed when the beautiful aurora already has her prince. But still happy for them. Because they know Sanghyuk like Hongbin. And Hongbin like Sanghyuk. Just wait for any of them confess. But never know they can witness it with their own eyes their confession. Sanghyuk and Hongbin blush as they look down to hide their red face.

"Taekwoon, don't sleep here. Its not your house," Wonshik shake his friend's body. Taekwoon who completely drunk does not even budge when Wonshik shake his body hardly.

"Just let him sleep," said Hakyeon . She put her sweater around her husband's body. Wonshik can't understand, why Hakyeon so care with Taekwoon? She also shamelessly flirt with Taekwoon? What actually her agenda? Is she want to cheat on her husband with Taekwoon?

"You such a talented person. What actually your club that you join at your previous college?" Ask Dokhwan. "I'm in dance club. But sometimes, the drama club ask my help to choreograph for them. For singing, I have a friend who like to sing. She always force me to sing with her. And for the make up, it my neighbour. She is a make up artist. She like to use me as her model. That how I can have that skill," told Hakyeon honestly. Dokhwan nod his head.

"Thanks for that, this musical can perfectly done. Thank you for your help," said Dokhwan sincerely. "You're welcome. But, I also did what I need to do. These people also do their best for this musical. And I'm happy I can help them showing their talent. Few of them actually good in dancing," comment Hakyeon. "They are all talented. I know it," Dokhwan look at the members with proud smilen on his face.

 
Sorry for not updating for long time. I've been busy with my work.