Ring

Married To You

"Good evening. Welcome to StarSparkle Cafe. Oh, hi Mrs Jung," greet Eunkwang when he realise who is standing in front him. "Hi, Eunkwang ssi," greet Hakyeon back with sweet smile.

"You're alone?" Ask him when he can't see Taekwoon with him. Hakyeon shake her head. "No, I'm not. I'm with my friends. But they stop at a clothes store first," told Hakyeon.

Eunkwang nod his head. "So, your order, Mrs Jung?" Hakyeon think for a while before she order drinks and also some dessert for her and her friends.

"You can take a seat first. I will send it to you," said Eunkwang. Hakyeon nod her head with thanksful smile before she take a seat at a table, beside the window.

Hakyeon take this chance to call her husband. Asking if he want her to buy anything for him. "Hello, Taekwoonie," greet Hakyeon when her husband answer her call. "Me? At StatSparkle Cafe. I will. Oh yeah, do you want anything?"

"Okay, I will buy you the cake. I love you," Hakyeon end the call and smile widely. Feel happy to hear his voice.

"Here your drinks and cakes," Eunkwang put the cups and cakes on the table. "Thank you."

"Your friends still do not arrive yet?" Eunkwang stand beside the table. "Women. When they start shopping, they will take quite long time for that," reply Hakyeon that earn laugh from the waiter.

"Whats wrong, Eunkwang ssi? You look like in trouble," ask Hakyeon worriedly when that man suddenly sigh. "No. Nothing wrong. I'm just tired," lie Eunkwang.

Hakyeon don't buy him. "Just sit first. Share with me. Who know, maybe I can help," offer Hakyeon. Eunkwang want to decline but he nod his head. Its not wrong if he share his problem with her. He sit in front Hakyeon. "So, what happen?" Ask Hakyeon. Eunkwang take a deep breath before he told his problem, "the cafe owner want to sell this cafe."

"We do not know if this cafe will stay or not. If the new owner still want to continue this cafe, we will be so thanksful. But, they might want to change the business. Its possible. I heard there people who want to buy shop around here to open their branch. What about us if that happen? We love this cafe a lot. Everyone in this cafe is like a family. I don't want to lose it," Eunkwang look down sadly. Hakyeon nod her head in understand.
"Don't think too much. Everything will be okay." Said Hakyeon to ease that man's heart. Eunkwang just give her a thanksful smile for her support. "By the way, can you give me the owner's phone number," asked Hakyeon. It make Eunkwang look at her weirdly. But he still give her the number.

"Here," Hakyeon wave her hand when Jaehwan and Hongbin enter the cafe. "Its look like your friends already arrive. I'll leave first. Thank you for lending me your ears," Eunkwang stand up and walk toward the counter back.

"Sorry, we're late. I saw a beautiful dress. But they do not have my size. They need to find it in their stock for it. That why we late," said Jaehwan as she sit in front her friend and Hongbin sit beside her.

"Are you sure? Not because you found another beautiful dress?" Tease Hakyeon. Jaehwan shake her head fastly. "Emm Jaehwan ah, I think you can stop searching for a job. I wil give you one," said Hakyeon. Jaehwan who drinking the most delicious drink in this world choke. "Really?" Jaehwan rub her chest to stop coughing.

"If you want it," reply Hakyeon. Jaehwan nod her head fastly. "Of course I want. Don't worry. I will work hard and do my best," Jaehwan look at Hakyeon confidently. Hakyeon just nod her head.

"Oh yeah, how about you and Sanghyuk, Hongbin?" Those two look at the said girl. Hongbin blush when she remember back their first date. Never know Sanghyuk is so romantic. "Aigoo, don't smile like that. You make me feel so jealous," Jaehwan give unsatisfy look at smiling Hongbin.

"Well, we just having our first date. And its so perfect anf romantic  I love it so much," told Hongbin her true feeling. Jaehwan pout when she hear that. She also want to have a date. But, finding a job is the most important thing right now.

"Have your parents call you, Jaehwan?" Hakyeon look at the girl. "Yes, they are. They told me that they already break off the engagement. But they want me to just stay here. Jin threat them that he will do everything to make sure he get me. But, I'm worry. What if he did destroy my parent's company? What will happen to them?" Jaehwan feel so worry. She does not want to give her parents any trouble.

"They do not minf if they lost their company. For them its better they lost it, rather than lost their daughter." Hakyeon hold her friend's hand tightly. Jaehwan look at her back before she nod her head. "Thank you."
"You're welcome. You know you can rely on me, Jaehwan," reply Hakyeon.

 

 

Taekwoon and Hakyeon eat the cakes in front the television together, side by side. "Oh yeah, I have something for you actually," Taekwoon put the empty plate on the table. Hakyeon too before she take tissues and wipe Taekwoon's mouth first before her. That boy eat like a kid.

Taekwoon hold out a small box in front of his wife. "What is it?" Hakyeon tilt her head as her eyes keep looking at the box. Taekwoon does not reply her and just open the box, revealing the content inside. Its rings. A pair of ring. Hakyeon's eyes become wide before she look at her husband.

"I realise we do not have any wedding rings. So, I bought us one," said Taekwoon before he take out one. He stand up and then kneel in front his wife. Holding her hand with his free hand. "Jung Hakyeon, thank you for accepting me. Thank you for coming into my life and make it better. Thank you for your patient on my childlike behaviour. I'm really thanksful for our grandfathers. Because of them we are together right now. I admit we start our relationship just with friendship. But now, our relationship has become a strong pure love. I love you, Jung Hakyeon. I love you so much," Taekwoon slip the ring over Hakyeon's finger. Hakyeon who already in tears smile widely as she look at the ring. She feel so happy right now. Very happy.

She then pull her husband to sit beside her back before she take another ring and slip it over Tarkwoon's ring. "Jung Taekwoon, thank you for loving me. Thank you for accepting my weird behavior.  I love you too, my husband. Since the first time I saw you. I know you are the one for me. You are the best for me. I love you. A lot."

They then smile to each other lovingly before lean forward slowly and capturing each other lips. Kissing sweetly and slowly before it change to fierce and passionate one. Then they continue it in their bedroom. Just both of them. Without clothes. Again.