Trip

Married To You

Taekwoon stand beside the bus with lazy bored face. Why should he join this useless trip? He want to spend this free time with his wife only. Not with these people. "Hey, no need to give that kind of disappointed face. This trip is only for three days. Not more. You still have more than a week to be with your girlfriend," said Dokhwan, laughing at Taekwoon's boring face.

Taekwoon sigh again. He does not mind to go to this trip. But, the problem is he can't be with his wife. The others do not know about their status yet. And now he feel regret with his own decision to keep their relationship in secret. Stupid Taekwoon.

Dokhwan then move to the other club members. "Is it okay for you to join this trip, Hakyeon?" Ask him. "Why not?" Ask Hakyeon back.

"Well, who knows maybe your husband want to use this time for your honeymoon," reply Dokhwan. Hakyeon laugh when she hear his reply. "Its okay. We still have times left," reply Hakyeon with her eyes look at her husband. Taekwoon who also heard the conversation smile to her. Start thinking on Dokhwan's suggestion. Maybe they should go somewhere for their honeymoon.

"Wonshik, are you alright?" Ask Taekwoon when he realise his friend has been looking at his phone. "Yes, I am. I'm just worry about Jaehwan. Who will accompany her back to her house? Hongbin also here. Its mean she's alone," reply Wonshik worriedly.

"She will be okay. You said you already ask for Sungjae's help to send her home. The others will protect her. She is their princess after all," Sanghyuk put his arm around his friend's shoulder. Wonshik sigh before he nod his head. Agree on it. He should stop worrying about her.

"Taekwoon," Minah hold that boy's arm. As usual, there also Sojin and Ahyoung with her. They really come in package. Taekwoon pull back his arm. "I think you should stop holding me everytime."

"Why should I?" Minah act clueless and just give innocent look at him. "Because I'm already taken. I don't want other people touch me except for my love," reply Taekwoon to that obvious question.

Minah roll her eyes in annoyance. "I don't care. By the way, she's not here. She will never know if I touch you or even kiss you," reply her. When she end her words, something hit her head. "Ouch, who's the...," she hold her head and turn around.

"Sorry, my hand slip out. I was showing Hongbin how to defend herself if there any bad man try to disturb her. Its look like my grip isn't that strong," Hakyeon give innocent smile to that girl before she take her bag on the ground.

"Sorry, Hongbin. I think that trick can't be use," she then look at her confuse friend who does not know what actually happen.

"You...," before Minah can scold and insult Hakyeon, Dokhwan's voice stop her. Asking for all club members to gather in front of the bus to take some pictures before they start the trip to the beach.

"Just wait. I will pay for this," Minah glare at Hakyeon angrily before she flip her hairs sassily. She turn around to continue flirting with Taekwoon but that boy already leave.

"I can do that too," Hakyeon flip her hairs sassily before she turn around. Walking toward the crowd.

 

In the bus, Sanghyuk sit beside his girlfriend. While Taekwoon sit with Wonshik. Hakyeon sit with Hyeri in front of her husband's seat.

Hakyeon and Hyeri keep talking before the other girl start to feel sleepy. "You can sleep, Hyeri. I will wake you up when we arrive," said Hakyeon when she realise that girl has been yawning few times in their conversation. Hyeri nod her head before she close her eyes. Slowly she fall in deep sleep.

Hakyeon look out through the window. She does not feel sleepy at all. Thats when she can feel someone holding her shoulder from the gap between her chair and the bus wall. She turn around and can see a hand stuck out from the gap. Hakyeon smile before she hold the hand tightly. Can feel how warm and comfort the touch is. She know why she does not feel sleepy at all. Its because her husband is not there, with her. How can she sleep for this two night?

 

Taekwoon pout when he saw Hongbin sleep with her head on Sanghyuk's shoulder. With their hands holding so tight. He want to hold his wife's hand too. He can hear his wife talking to her seatmate. Well, thankfully he still can hear his wife's voice.

When he look at his seatmate, that boy has been smiling alone a lot. Texting with someone. He does not need to ask. He know Wonshik is texting Jaehwan. He really hope his friend just confess his feeling to that girl.

Then he realise that he does not hear any voice from the girls at the front seat. Maybe one of them already fall asleep. He hold out his hand through the gap, holding his wife's shoulder softly. Suddenly he can't feel anything. But not for long when he feel familiar hand holding his hand. He smile as he tighten the hold. At least, he can hold his wife's hand along the ride.

 

"I will make sure he become mine," Minah just stare at Taekwoon's head that can be seen from her seat. "What do you want to do, Minah?" Ask Ahyoung curiously. She know her friend will do anything to get whatever she want. Even if she need to use dirty trick. Solji turn around and look at her friends curiously.

Minah smirk before she tell her friends her plan. "We will help you. Don't worry," said Solji. Ahyoung nod her head, agree on her friend. Other than money, they also love to destroy other people live.