Double date?

Married To You

"Taekwoon, are you busy tonight? Lets have a dinner together," ask Minah as she hold Taekwoon's arm tightly. "I can't. I have a date with my love," Taekwoon pull back his arm harshly.

Minah huff in angry when she hear that. But she fastly change her face. "You are lying. Am I right? You just want to make me jealous, right?" She keep holding Taekwoon's arm. Taekwoon roll his eyes before he pull back his arm again. "No, I'm not. I already has a lover. So, stop. Please stop disturb me," said Taekwoon.

Minah cross her arms angrily before he realise something weird around Taekwoon's finger. She fastly hold his hand and look at it carefully. "What is this?" Ask her. Taekwoon pull back his hand. "My ring." Reply him short.

Minah look at Taekwoon angrily. No, she will not let him away. He is her. No one can take him away from her. No one. Whoever that girl is, she will destroy her. Yes, she will. That girl does not know who is she. She is Bang Minah. She can get anyone that she want. Including Jung Taekwoon.

 

"I think someone is talking about me," said Hakyeon suddenly. "What are you talking about?" Jaehwan shake her head on that sudden remarks.

"Yes, it is. My ear suddenly feel itchy. Its mean someone is talking about me. Whoever that person is, make sure she talk about how y I am," reply Hakyeon before she drink her coffee back.

"Here," Eunkwang put a slice of cake on the table before he sit in front those two. "Thank you, Hakyeon ssi. I really do not think you willing to do something like that," said Eunkwang.

"Stop it, Eunkwang ssi. You have been thanking me over and over. When you said it might be closed by the new owner, I can't let that happen. My husband love this cafe a lot. This cafe is his favourite. He look so happy when he told me about this cafe for the first time. I cannot let this cafe disappear. His smile will disappear too when it happen," said Hakyeon. Eunkwang and Jaehwan smile widely with the girl's explaination. Well, they unserstand it. They can see how much Hakyeon love her husband.

"So, in behalf of me, Jaehwan will be here to manage everything. Just discuss with her and if you need me, she can call me over " continue Hakyeon. Eunkwang nod his head. Understand on the new order.

Then, Hakyeon's phone is ringing. "Hello, Taekwoonnie," greet her when she answer the call.

"Where are you now?" Ask Taekwoon. "At StarSparkle Cafe. How about you?" Ask Hakyeon back.

"College. Give me ten minutes. I will go there too," said Taekwoon. "Okay. I will wait for you," reply Hakyeon. "Bye, see you. Be careful driving. Love you," Hakyeon end the call before she start to smile alone.

"Ehem," the fake cough bring the girl back to the cafe where two people are looking at her. "Well, Taekwoon will come here soon," said Hakyeon as she keep her phone in her bag back.

"So romantic. When will I can be like you," said Jaehwan in jealous. "Yeah. I want to be like you too," support Eunkwang with same face as Jaehwan. "Soon," reply Hakyeon short.

 

"Sorry I'm quite late," said Taekwoon to his wife. "You said ten minutes. You're ten minutes late," Hakyeon cross her arms and look away, pretend to be sulking. Taekwoon smile before he sit beside her and hold her waist tightly. With his head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry for wasting your ten minutes. But don't worry. I will not waste the rest of your life that you give to me. I will cherish you. I will spoil you. I will love you forever. Until my last breath."

Hakyeon blush when she heard that sweet words come from her husband's mouth. "You are such a sweet talker," Hakyeon can't sulking when his husband is too sweet. She turn her head before she give a peck on his lips. "I will love you too for the rest of my life. I promise." They both stare at eachbother lovingly with wide smile on their face.

"Eurghh I know you two already married, but please pity this single boy. I know its not a good idea to follow you here. I should know that," Wonshik let out his fake cry and sob. With his hand on his broken heart.

"Sorry," said Hakyeon when she realise that boy is sitting in front them. "No need to be so drama queen. When you already have a girlfriend, I bet you will be more sweet than us," said Taekwoon.

"You bet. I will spoil my girlfriend a lot. I will make sure we both make the best sweet couple than you two," reply Wonshik confidently.

"Here your drinks," Jaehwan put the cups on the table. "Oh, you work here?" Ask Wonshik when he realise who is the one bring the drinks to them.

"Yes, I am. I just start my work today," said Jaehwan. Wonshik nod his head. "By the way, are you busy?" Ask him. Jaehwan look around to find there not many customers there. "I think no. Why?"

"Good. Now sit here beside me. I'm lonely right now. And I don't want to feel like third wheel here. So, you need to accompany me," Wonshik hold Jaehwan's hand and pull her to sit beside him.

"You know they are extremely sweet and make me feel so jealous." Nag Wonshik. "I know. I feel same like you too," agree Jaehwan.

Then they both look at the married couple who do not care about them at all. They keep feeding each other with cakes. "Emm Wonshik," call Jaehwan that earn humm from the boy.

"Wonshik," call Jaehwan again that make the boy look at her. "What's wrong, Jaehwan?" Ask him when he realise the red face of her.

"Emm hands," said her short. Wonshik lift his brows before he look down. Fastly he release Jaehwan's hand and rub his neck awkwardly with blushing face. "Sorry. I do not mean to hold your hand. I'm sorry," said Wonshik sincerely.

"Its... Its okay," reply Jaehwan in stutter. While Hakyeon just eyeing them in suspicious.