Ride #8

A Crazy Ride Called Life *DO NOT PLAGIARISE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun has been staring at me for the past 10 minutes and it’s getting a little uncomfortable. I wish I can look somewhere else but he, of all places, chose the sofa seat directly opposite of me. Mr Park had suggested all of us to drink together since the guy that hit on me earlier on, with the name of Kim Jongin, has a free table from his friend. After Jongin came back with the free drinks, he sat next to me and subtly, I shifted closer to Seulgi because he was coming a little too close.

“Now you have no escape,” Jongin passed me a shot glass, “Tell me what’s your name, cutie.”

Mr Park coughed, “Wait what? Jongin, the cute girl who rejected you is Hera?” He looked stupefied, “Heol, Hera, you are the first girl to reject Jongin. He has never been rejected!”

I can see why this Kim Jongin has never gotten any rejection from girls before. He is handsome and good looking, not to mention, a sweet talker. He can sweep girls off his feet easily. Maybe that’s why he is friends with Oh Sehun because birds of a feather flock together.

Jongin shoved his phone towards me, “Since you are friends with Sehun and Chanyeol hyung, that makes us friends! Can I get your number and Instagram now?”

I was kinda unwilling to give this guy that I just met my personal details but I felt bad to reject him again, especially not in front others as he might get hurt, so I decided to give my details to him. After I returned the phone back to Jongin, I caught my boss scrutinising his eyes at me and I pretended that I didn’t see it. Speaking of him, Oh Sehun seems a little quiet than usual. Is he in a bad mood?

“Shall we play truth or dare??”

Seulgi suggested and Mr Park and Jongin clapped in excitement to her suggestion. Honestly, I don’t enjoy playing that game because 100% of the time, the game will not end off with a good ending when alcohol is involved. Furthermore, now that there participants of different genders, things are going go out of hands because boys are filled with dirty thoughts most of the times. However, I succumbed to peer pressure nonetheless because I didn’t want to be a wet blanket.

Mr Park began the game by spinning the empty beer bottle first and it landed at Jongin. I heaved a sign of relief for the narrow escape.

“Dare!”

Mr Park made a mischievous grin after hearing Jongin’s answer, “Shake your while standing on top of the couch.”

“Seriously hyung!!” Jongin whined and Mr Park stuck his tongue out at him.

Just like what Mr Park instructed, Jongin stood up and started shaking his , earning laughter from Mr Park, Seulgi, me, and other girls who walked past our tables. Taking a quick look at Mr Oh to see his reaction but just like before, he is still expressionless and he didn’t find Jongin’s actions amusing at all. What’s wrong with him?

Seulgi and Mr Park lost for the next two rounds and they have opted dare as well. Chanyeol was asked to get the number of the girl at the next table, which he succeeded easily, while Seulgi was asked to smack the of the guy at the bar top table, but she chose to drink the punishment shots because she didn’t have the guts to do that.

“What are you guys playing?”

I was drinking when two guys joined us and I choked on my drink, causing everyone to turn their heads to me for coughing vigorously. Baekhyun had his eyes wide opened when he saw me at the table. Never would I expect Baekhyun to be here as well! Holy crap, this is embarrassing. I am supposed to be at home after my parents’ place leaving early but here I am drinking. Baekhyun would probably figure that my early departure was a form of avoidance.

“Are you okay?” Seulgi was patting my back as I was still coughing badly. If water is bad enough, choking on alcohol is no joke.

“Oh Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are here! We are playing truth or dare!” Mr Park welcomed them and the boys made space for the newly joined members. Baekhyun sat in between Sehun and Chanyeol while Jongin made space for Kyungsoo, next to Sehun. Now I have Oh Sehun and Byun Baekhyun directly opposite me. GREAT. Who would have known that my ex-boyfriend and the boss that is interested in me are in the same clique?

Mr Park handed the empty boss to Baekhyun for him to spin it. I am praying mentally to not be the lucky one but lady luck is never on my side, the tip of the bottle pointed at me. Thank you very much Byun Baekhyun. See, he is a piece of that brings his bad luck to others.

“Ooohhh,” Jongin and Chanyeol cooed.

“I shall pick truth,” Being a not so adventurous person, truth will always be the safest option. How bad could it be right? Unless someone try to pick on me. Someone with the name of Satan Oh.

“Among the five of us, who is the most handsome?” Sehun asked and smirked. The guys all diverted their attention to me as they anticipate to my answer, with Mr Park and Jongin looking extra hopeful to be picked by me. Aside the two of them, Baekhyun was giving me mindful stares, as if hoping that I would choose him too. 

I was hesitating. Do I really have to answer? Whoever I choose, I am going to offend the other five parties. And will I get fired if I made the wrong choice? Darn it Oh Sehun. Instead of answering, I picked up the punishment shots and poured the burning content into my mouth. Mr Park and Jongin jeered at that anti-.

“Isn’t that the easiest question? It’s me, of course.”

I laughed dryly at Mr Park’s narcissistic remark and I nodded half-heartedly. If that makes him happy, sure…

The game went on and I really have iest luck of all times. I can’t believe I got targeted again.

“Wow! It’s Hera again!! Truth or dare??”

Groaning mentally, I decided to choose dare since I would probably get the same question if I chose truth again. Jongin was about to open his mouth but Kyungsoo beat him into it with the most ridiculous request ever.

“Give our dear boss Mr Oh Sehun a .”

I blinked my eyes continuously to make sure that came from Secretary Do. It’s too unbelievable! Secretary Do doesn’t seem to have that side of him! Plus, I wasn’t the only shocked one. Everyone at the table is as surprised as me because so far, there hasn’t been any wild dares, until this happened.

“Yah K-Kyungsoo-ah,” Baekhyun called and laughed nervously, “That’s-You have never come up with such things before.”

Secretary Do smiled and shrugged, “This is just a game,” He then looked at me, “So Hera? Your choice?”

I was still taken aback by the situation and it took me a while to compose myself. I can’t underestimate Secretary Do, he must have known something about Mr Oh and me to come up with request. I reached for another punishment shot and drank it at one shot. There is no way I am giving Oh Sehun a .

 

After a few more months, with Jongin and Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter