Ride #35

A Crazy Ride Called Life *DO NOT PLAGIARISE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Till when are you going to stop ignoring me?”

I stormed into the hotel room, ignoring Sehun, who was trailing behind me as he tried to talk to me. Of course I am not in the mood to talk to him because I was pissed off. Never would I have thought that I was going to meet Sehun’s ex girlfriend and engage in a catfight with her in the public. If it weren’t for the guys, Lisa and I would probably end up in the hospital with injuries. I grabbed my towel and shut myself in the bathroom. I looked like a complete disaster from the fight; my hair was sticking out everywhere.

“Hera, would you please open the door?”

I rolled my eyes at the person outside the door. Thanks to him, my Bali trip was ruined. Honestly speaking between Lisa and Sehun, I would say that I am more pissed at the latter because he should have done something to stop that delusional ex-girlfriend of his from making any advances. If he had made it clear and stopped Lisa from clinging onto him, none of this would have happened and maybe my anger would subside a little but that man has done anything except for enjoying his ex-girlfriend’s hands all over him. What was that supposed to mean? Did his feelings return after meeting his psychopathic ex-girlfriend?

“Hera…” Sehun called and knocked continuously, angering me more.

Reluctantly, I opened the door and sent daggers at the guy, “Would you leave me alone? You can go look for the crazy ex-girlfriend of yours if you want!”

“Would you please calm down, babe?”

“Calm down?” I exclaimed, staring at Sehun like he had grown a third eye, “You are asking me to calm down? You were having so much fun with your ex-girlfriend like I don’t exist! I am your fiancée, just in case you forgot, Oh Sehun. Remember when you turned completely ballistic when you saw Baekhyun and me together? You should know how exactly I feel,” The more I think about it, the angrier I get. My anger outburst gave Sehun no chance to explain himself as I saw him opening his mouth many times but to get stopped my me. He got no one but himself to blame for his stupid behaviour, “If you want to get back with Lisa, go ahead! You can have the ring back, I am ing done here!”

As I was about to remove the ring from my finger, Sehun grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the door as he bore right into my eyes with a deep frown, “Would you just ing listen? Don’t ever bring up breaking up with me so casually because we have been through so freaking much to let everything crumble just because of an insignificant person!!”

Sehun yelled and I was speechless for a moment. Of course I didn’t mean the break-up at all, I was just too caught up in the heat of the moment and hence, my words came out unfiltered. Looking at his reaction, a tiny part of me felt bad for doing that.

“You should have done something to stop Lisa from thinking that she still has a chance. Did you not realise that her hands were all over you?”

Sehun heaved a deep breath before saying what was on his mind, “She was just provoking you. Lisa is already married.”

I was stunned at the revelation. Okay first of all, what the heck? Secondly, Irene is right, that girl is a major psycho. Why would she do that? Does she see me as a joke or what? What joy does she get out of this?

“And you let her provoke me?”

“No!” Sehun shook his head, “I didn’t know unti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter