Ride #32

A Crazy Ride Called Life *DO NOT PLAGIARISE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Happy graduation!”

I hugged my older brother as he handed me a graduation gift, “What is it? A car?” I looked at the nicely wrapped box in anticipation.

Jongdae oppa flicked my forehead and I yelped at the pain, “Dream on. You have a rich boyfriend, he can buy you any car you want.”

I snorted and rolled my eyes at him. My parents joined us shortly after our bantering and they all took turns to take picture with me in my graduation robe. Today marks my last day as a student. I can’t believe I am bidding goodbye to school life, four years of university comes to the end and I would say the past six months has been the most happening and life-changing period for me. If I didn’t score an internship at Agency Z, would I still be able to meet Sehun? Probably yes, since our relationship started off from a one-night stand. But aside meeting him, my journey throughout those six months was very fruitful.

“Hera!”

I turned to whoever was calling me and it was Seulgi, who was running towards me animatedly, together with Doyoung, Haechan, Jaehyun, and Wendy following behind. I ran towards the girl and hugged her back. Our bond with one another has deepened after going through the internship together, because we all experienced the same and hardships at Agency Z, which other schoolmates would probably not be able to comprehend. We struggled, we had fun, and we all did well together. Lucy and Sehun had given us high grades for our internship, which I was surprised because I am pretty sure Lucy hated me to the core. Maybe Sehun did have a biased point of view when assessing my performance but oh well.

“Oh, Haechan, I heard that you are offered a full-time contract with Agency Z! Congrats!”

Yeah, in the end, the company has picked Haechan to work under Agency Z and even though the rest wasn’t selected, we were truly happy for Haechan because we could tell how passionate he was towards his job, and no one else fits the culture better than him, especially when he is the only one who managed to get into the good side of Key.

“You don’t know how excited I was when I got informed about being offered a full-time contract!!” Haechan screamed and gave me a hug out of excitement, “But well,” He pulled away, “What’s more accomplishing than attaining the role of Mr Oh’s secretary? That’s a huge deal! You will be working with Mr Oh!”

“Yeah, Hera!! I am so proud of you!! I can’t believe you replace Secretary Do! I heard that he is like the best secretary out there and I don’t know how you do it, but I am proud of you!”

“Oh please Seulgi! Secretary Do is a great man! I didn’t plan to replace him! If he didn’t resign, I wouldn’t get that chance!” I had to clarify because I never wanted to replace Secretary Do. His hard work should not be undermined. I wish I could tell them the real reason behind his departure but that would mean my relationship with Sehun would be exposed.

“Hold up, isn’t that…” Doyoung scrutinised his eyes hard as he pointed towards the crowd, which I have no idea what he was looking at. There were too many people in the venue, what did Doyoung see that got him so surprised, “Isn’t that Mr Oh??” He exclaimed and my eyes bulged.

“What is Mr Oh doing here?”

“Maybe he is attending his younger sibling’s graduation?”

“But he is walking towards us!!”

The guys were making a fuss while I am panicking at his presence. I had told Sehun a million times to not come for my graduation but he just wouldn’t heed my words, and he had to come with a bouquet of red roses. I was too stunned to move and before I knew, Sehun stood in front of me and handed me the flowers.

“Hey, happy graduation.”

I blushed like mad as I received the beautiful flowers, “I told you not to come…” I mumbled. Honestly, how could I be mad for coming to celebrate one of my milestones in my life? I would love for him to come, but that means we would have to reveal our relationship to everyone else.

“Mr Oh and Hera…”

I felt someone entwining his hand with mine, I lifted my head and Sehun was already looking at me with affection, “Hera and I have been together for quite some time,” He explained, “We had to stay low because I don’t want the people in the office to gossip about us. Now that Hera is no longer an intern with Agency Z, there is no more restriction and we can date freely.”

The guys were shocked by the revelation, well except for Wendy because she has caught us making out on the plane and I was thankful that she didn’t tell anyone about it.

“How can you not tell me anything?? Aren’t we best friends???” Seulgi stomped her feet and pouted.

I hooked my arm around Seulgi and rubbed my head against her arms, “Aww, don’t be mad. I am sorry for not telling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter