Ride #33

A Crazy Ride Called Life *DO NOT PLAGIARISE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did you hear about the shocking news?”

“You mean Hera and Mr Oh??”

“Yeah! I knew there was something going on between them! Maybe that’s how Hera got her job in Agency Z!”

“I know right! And Secretary Do is actually Irene’s fiancé? Damn! What a lucky guy!”

“Who knew the usually quiet and serious Secretary Do is together with Korea’s top model!”

Just like the other employees, when I knew that Secretary Do is attached, I was shocked too. But after knowing Secretary Do better during those times when I was still a secretary trainee, Secretary Do has his playful side, which he only chose to show to whoever he wants. I stifled a laugh as I recalled the time when Secretary Do walked into Sehun and me having in Okinawa. The moment the rest of the employees noticed me standing at the back of the lift, the employees who were gossiping earlier on had horror written all over their faces, knowing that I probably heard their conversation.

“G-Good morning, Secretary Kang.”

I bowed and walked out of the lift when I arrived at my office level. Today marks my very first day of work as Sehun’s official secretary so nothing will trample my mood; I am not going to let those gossipmongers affect me. I knocked on Sehun’s door before he gave me the permission to enter.

“Your favourite coffee,” I put the cup of coffee on his desk and Sehun blew me a kiss, “Don’t do that, we have to separate work from personal.”

“No one is the office. Plus, I didn’t even touch you! My lips were just itchy,” Sehun pretended to scratch his lips.

Chortling, I rolled my eyes at his lame excuse, “Okay, so Mr Oh, today you have a meeting with the creative department at 10am. Then, lunch with Mr Park and Mr Byun. And in late afternoon, there will be a briefing with Lucy and the new batch of interns.”

“Wow, time really flies. Another batch of interns are joining.”

I nodded, reminiscing my intern days once again. I hope the interns will have a great learning experience, just like what I went through, but good luck to whoever is working under the temperamental Key. I still cannot get along with that Satan. Urgh.

“It still feels surreal that I am actually working for Agency Z. It’s like a dream…”

“Yeah, meeting me is like a dream to you,” Sehun teased and I gasped. Such confidence annoys me but what said was right. Meeting Sehun is like a dream to me. Sometimes I asked myself what did I do to deserve such an amazing and perfect man like him. But I ain’t gonna admit it out loud.

“Excuse me, meeting me is the biggest blessing in your life, Oh Sehun.”

“Not gonna deny that, love.”

How dare he winks at me, knowing that he could make my legs turn jelly with that simple act of his.

“Anyway, babe, join me and the guys for lunch later. I want to introduce you to my bros officially.”

 

It’s not like my first time eating lunch with Sehun’s friends but I can’t help to feel nervous, especially with their eyes fixed on me the moment I sat down. Also, the cheeky smiles on their faces got me really embarrassed.

“You guys need to stop freaking her out,” Sehun remarked and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter