Ride #13

A Crazy Ride Called Life *DO NOT PLAGIARISE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood on the spot motionlessly as I watched my older brother walking towards us, with a puzzled expression. From my peripheral view, I felt Sehun’s eyes on me, with a look of confusion, as I have never told him I have an older brother.

“Who is he?” Sehun whispered to me.

“My older brother.”

“You never told me you have an older brother…”

I gulped when Jongdae oppa stood right in front of us. Based on his facial expression, I am sure he is not pleased to find his younger sister sharing a kiss with a man whom he has never met. Like I said, Jongdae oppa has always been a protective brother and he is especially concerned with the guys in my social circle.

“Hera, aren’t you going to introduce him to me?” Jongdae oppa is smiling, but I know him so well that I know he is just trying to mask his dissatisfaction towards Sehun. His eyes are literally burning holes on his face.

“Oh, he is-”

“My name is Oh Sehun and I am Hera’s boss, nice to meet you,” Sehun beat into it and he bowed politely after introducing himself.

Jongdae oppa’s eyes enlarged, probably at the fact that I JUST KISSED MY BOSS, but he quickly composed himself and offered a handshake in courtesy, “I am Jongdae and I am Hera’s older brother.”

The two of them exchanged a handshake. I am not sure if Sehun sensed the animosity from my brother but I am very sure that I am screwed for real. Jongdae oppa is going to lecture me all night for my indecent behaviour with my boss. Among all the guys that I have dated, Baekhyun is the only one that got Jongdae oppa’s approval and while he frightened every other guy who tried to court me. I don’t know what Jongdae oppa sees in Baekhyun to think he is the right one for me but if he were to know the things he did to me, I am pretty sure he would knock on Baekhyun’s door and let him have a taste of his wrath.

“I shall make a move first,” Sehun bowed again.

“Thanks for sending Hera home.”

“No problem,” Sehun turned to me and smiled at me affectionately as he mouthed a goodnight, and that, obviously didn’t slip past my brother’s hawk eyes.

 

“Are you dating your boss? Why did you kiss him??”

The moment we entered my apartment, Jongdae oppa began his interrogation and I know there is no peace for me unless I give him honest replies. Jongdae oppa can be really long-winded, which is probably why he is still single.

“I am not dating Sehun,” I walked to my kitchen and poured myself a cup of water.

“You are on first name basis with him???” He exclaimed. And of course, Jongdae oppa is not going to let me off the hook as he followed me to the kitchen.

“Oppa, you need to chill. Sehun and I are not dating. We are just normal friends!” I caught the bag of food that my older brother brought and my face lit up, “Wow! Thanks for buying dinner for me. I am starving!”

As I reached for the food, Jongdae took them away from my hands, “Hera, do you how dangerous the game you are playing right now?” He sighed, “All of the men out there, you chose someone who happens to be your boss? Is that even allowed in the office?”

“I said that we are not dating!!”

“Then why were you two kissing? The way he l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter