Ride #38 - Sehun's POV (II)

A Crazy Ride Called Life *DO NOT PLAGIARISE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I had to choose what I hate the most in this world, that would be the silence treatment that I am getting from Hera now. Honestly, I don’t know what went wrong. I helped her to halt all the rumours about the two of us, I accompanied the entire night when she worked overtime in the production suite, and I always send her home after work whenever I can. I thought we were progressing pretty well but ever since her older brother caught us kissing outside her apartment, she stopped talking to me and she ignored all my calls and texts! Did her brother reprimand her and ask her to stop talking to me? I was so annoyed and I need my answers but Hera just wouldn’t talk to me. And it irritates me to see her sitting next to Baekhyun hyung on the plane. Baekhyun hyung was supposed to sit with Chanyeol hyung but he changed his seat secretly and I really hate seeing my friend jumping at every opportunity to get close to Hera.

I didn’t want to follow her to the lavatory but somehow, my feet carried me there and my brain made me do all sorts of irrational things, “I hate you, Kang Hera. I hate how you drive me crazy so easily,” I kissed her without hesitation. She was struggling to push me away from her but I obviously have the upper hand, as I was stronger than her. I know that Hera would probably hate me for doing this to her but I couldn’t control my own mind. She always messes up my mind and my heart. After a while, she stopped fighting against me and she returned the kiss.

I took this chance to hoist her up and support her weight with my arms. Making out in such confined space is not helping to alleviate the situation going on in my pants. Our bodies were much closer and I could her making subtle moans when I touched her bare skin. I need her so badly. I was so ready to remover her underwear when she ended the kiss abruptly by pushing me away.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, feeling really frustrated at the interruption.

“There are people outside!” She panicked and I was flustered by the fact that my employees and Chanyeol hyung were just right outside the cubicle. Urgh. I wish we could continue with what we were doing because I need to release so badly. But it would probably attract more attention if we continue to hog the cubicle.

When I saw the hickey I left on her neck, I was satisfied. I want everyone to know that this woman is mine, “Don’t forget you still owe me three wishes, so don’t even think of avoiding me,” I unlocked the door and walked out with a smirk when Chanyeol hyung, Lucy, and Wendy stared at us with rounded eyes and their jaws dropped.

“S-Sehun and H-Hera?? You guys-”

“Shhh,” This is what you get for ignoring me, Kang Hera.

 

If you guys think I am always so confident about winning Hera’s heart, you guys are wrong. I have never felt so lost in love before. Scoring a girlfriend was easy to me in the past because I only made a move when I know they are interested. But Hera is completely different. I want her so much that I would do anything to make her spare a glance at me; I would give up the whole world just to have her by my side. And that’s what I told her after my conversation with Lucy. I don’t want her to hate me for the possessive things that I do but I couldn’t stop myself because I was afraid to lose her. I know she has something for me but she is suppressing her feelings for me and I don’t know what’s the exact reason but I guess, everyone has their own insecurities and worries.

“So can you please stop avoiding me and let me court you freely? I promise I will watch my behaviour in front of other employees in the company and not act on impulse again.”

When Hera nodded to my request, I couldn’t describe the happiness bursting inside of me. I only hope that things would go smoothly and we would progress more than just friends.

Even though we had to be discreet about our unofficial relationship, I was already very thankful that she stopped avoiding me and stopped denying her feelings for me. We would go on dates and have (whenever she is in a good mood) like any other couples, except that we haven’t made our status official. As much as I want to ignore the fact that we can’t make our ‘relationship’ known to others, it bugs me a lot and I definitely didn’t feel good when Hera’s mum called Baekhyun hyung her son-in-law. I was jealous. Would Hera’s mum like me as much as Baekhyun hyung when she finds out that the guy that her daughter likes currently is me?

“Would you please calm down? Why are you still upset? Mr Park didn’t mean it.”

My mood has turned for the worse after visiting Baekhyun hyung at the hospital, especially with Chanyeol hyung constantly trying to put the two ex-lovers back together. I couldn’t blame him completely because he doesn’t know about Hera and me and at that moment, I wish Hera isn’t my intern and I am not her boss so we can date freely, “I am not angry with Chanyeol hyung. I am angry with myself. I wish I could declare to everyone that you are mine and you are out of league. I want to express my feelings and affection for you openly, so that such incident will not happen again. But I can’t. And I am frustrated by it.”

I didn’t expect Hera to kiss me because I am usually the one who takes the initiative. Nonetheless, I wasted no time to carry her and settle her on my lap as we shared an intense kiss. If it weren’t for the lack of oxygen, I would never let her pull herself away from me.

“I just want you know that it’s doesn’t matter if our relationship is kept underground, as long as our hearts beat as one, it’s all that matter,” Hera said as she caressed my jaw with her fingertips, causing me to swallow that hard lump forming in my throat. Gosh, this girl really knows how to drive me to the edge.

“So you acknowledge our relationship??”

“Hmm, not yet, I haven’t ended my internship,” I groaned at her reply, “But, the secret rendezvous between the rich and hot CEO and the average intern… I like that kink.”

“You are such a teaser, Kang Hera,” I carried her back into my room so we can pick up where we left in our private heaven.

 

It seems like everytime something good happens, it’s always short-lived. And I really hate it, especially when it comes to my relationship with Hera. I tried to brush the fact that Hera and Baekhyun might have spent the night together behind my back when I received a text from Hera about our upcoming date. But the date never happened, and my heart shattered into fragments when I was greeted by the scene of Hera straddling Baekhyun hyung when I arrived at Chanyeol hyung’s place. It really bruised my ego to see the girl I love behaving intimately with another guy. Hera was taken aback by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter