Ride #9

A Crazy Ride Called Life *DO NOT PLAGIARISE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart dropped to the pit when I woke up to find my boss’ sleeping face next to me. I quickly covered my mouth to prevent myself from making any sound because I didn’t want to wake him up and face any awkward situation early in the morning. What the hell happened last night? How did I end up wearing one of his oversized tee and sleeping on his bed? I must have had too much to knock out completely. Thankfully we are both dressed, because that means nothing happened between us, right?

I have decided to sneak out of his place before he wakes up but I have no idea where my clothes are. I can’t possibly walk on the street with nothing except for my undergarment and a tee. Before I can get down from the bed, the bed moved and I felt a weight on my waist, and a body sticking closely behind my back. Oh Sehun is spooning me. Crap, now I can’t leave his bed without waking him up.

Suddenly, Sehun’s phone rang and I shut my eyes tightly, to pretend that I was still deep in sleep. The weight got lifted off and I could feel myself breathing normally. There was some shuffling movement before the other side of the bed became lighter due to the absence of another person. When I see my boss disappearing behind the curtains so that he can answer his call at the balcony, I jumped out of the bed straight and went ahead to look for my clothes around the bedroom. I have to do so and escape his place before he returns, which means I have only a couple of minutes.

“Where could it be?” I scanned the bedroom with a lost expression but I don’t see any familiar clothing around. Do I really have to leave the place in such inappropriate outfit?

“What are you doing?” I was startled by the deep hoarse voice and I spun around to see Sehun leaning next to the balcony door, staring at me with bleary eyes and his bed hair sticking out of everywhere. “Trying to leave my place while I talked on the phone?” He put on a fake smile as he walked towards me, “Why do you love avoiding me so much?”

I laughed nervously, “N-No, I was just looking around your bedroom. It’s very pretty and spacious! You must have spent a lot on the renovation.” That was such a stupid attempt.

“Well, you can stay for all you want. I am more than willing to have you move in with me,” Sehun said, as he trapped me between his body and the wall. Why do all the handsome men do this when they want to talk? Like, there is something called personal space and there isn’t a need to get so close. I can hear you perfectly fine. I have to write in to the broadcasting station to tell them it is a bad idea to include such scenes in Korean dramas; people are learning the wrong examples.

I don’t know what to say to his statement so I stared blankly at him. I realised I have been staring at Oh Sehun way too often recently and I should get rid of that bad habit.

“I want to kiss you so badly because of how adorable you look in my shirt but my stomach is growling so I am going to make some pancakes for breakfast. Join me after you freshen up.”

Sehun smiled and tapped my nose with his index finger, before walking out of his room. What was that? Why is he in such a good mood? But then again, a happy Sehun is better than an angry Sehun.

 

After I am done with my morning routine, I went down to the kitchen and I was greeted by the sight of Sehun making pancakes while whistling a happy tune. It is amusing to see Mr Oh cooking because who would have expected that? I thought he is too spoilt to make his own meal. As I continued to stare at his back, I can’t get over how broad his shoulder is. I love men with broad shoulders and this sight just caused butterflies in my stomach again. Get a grip Kang Hera, you need to learn to control your heart around him.

“Do I look that handsome cooking? I can feel you burning holes behind my back.”

Sehun teased and I looked away instantly. As I settled at the dining table, Mr Oh came out of the kitchen and served the pancakes to me, before sitting opposite me. It looks really good and I have to say, I am impressed by his cooking because I can’t cook for pete’s sake. I so badly that I am already feeling bad for my future husband.

“Wow, these pancakes are really good,” My eyes widened at the taste of the fluffy pancakes and the sweet sauce that he drizzled on top of the pancakes.

Sehun chuckled, “Thank you but they are just pancakes and they are very easy to make. It is not much of a big deal.”

“Oh it is a big deal to me because I can’t cook. There was once I burnt my toast even though I just had to take them out from the toaster!” That was such a funny incident and my father and older brother couldn’t stop making fun of me.

“For you to actually screw that up, it’s impressive huh.”

I would smack him for making fun of me as well if I could but my arms were too short to reach for him, “Shut up. I feel bad for my future husband. He would probably have to get takeouts everyday,” I laughed.

Sehun shrugged as he chewed on his pancakes, “Why? I can cook so you don’t have to worry so much about that.”

I choked on my food upon hearing his words while he burst out laughing. Is he implying that he is going to be my future husband? Why is he always embarrassing me and saying things that make my heart turn upside down? I grabbed the glass of water next to me to relieve the cough.

“Stop saying such nonsense please, Mr Oh.”

“They are not nonsense and I told you to call me Sehun when we are alone. Since we are of the same age, you can just be informal with me. Unless you want to give me nicknames like baby, yeobo, honey?”

I raised my fork and I could feel myself vomiting whatever I have eaten, “Say one more and I am going to stab you with this fork.” And I am not going to feel sorry about it.

“Ooh feisty huh?” Sehun then stopped teasing and continued to eat his breakfast, “I wonder who initiated the passionate kiss last night.”

I dropped the fork, “What are you bullting?” I got a really bad feeling creeping in. Did I really kiss Sehun last night? This is why I shouldn’t drink. Alcohol makes me do stupid things.

“Yeah, we were making out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter