PLAGIARISM ISSUE

A Crazy Ride Called Life *DO NOT PLAGIARISE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One of my readers has alerted me about someone plagiarising my story on Wattpad and I really can't believe that happened.

I never thought I would need to address this issue because isn't it obvious that copying someone's story is just so wrong and downright disrespectful? I thought people would know better but I guess not. I don't know how I should handle this situation because I hate confrontations. I wish people would understand that every single author here puts in a lot of effort and time to produce a good story and it's not right at all to just steal someone's work! Btw, just by changing the title or characters' names doesn't mean you are not guilty of plagarism.

If you are a new subscriber and you happened to come across that person's story before mine, let me clarify that I AM THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THIS STORY. I shall not name the person here but if you wish to know, you can always PM me. This is so infuriating and it completely dampens my mood and I am not motivated to update other stories anymore. 

By bringing this up, I just want to remind everyone to respect the original author and not steal his/her work. I am not saying this for you guys to terrorise the person who copied my work because I don't want anyone to engage in cyber wars. Let's just hope everything can be solved smoothly and peacefully.

Sorry guys but I just needed an outlet to express my opinion. I will feel better soon and if you forked out your time to read this, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter