Seeds of Fear

Behind the Smile

 

YOUR POV                                  

It took you a minute or two to calm down.  You were so busy being sappy about how great your boyfriend was.  If only you could yell to everyone to tell them that YOUR boyfriend was amazing and so darn romantic!   You vowed silently to do something wonderful for him in return.  Lost in the soft feelings, you fantasized away, each scenario sending your heart pounding as you dreamed about Jinki.

You only remembered the paper in your hands when you went to rest your chin on your palms.  Instead of sighing dreamily into the distance, like you intended in your imagination, you nearly poked an eye out on the sharp corners. 

 

 

 

Knowing that Jinki had been able to change your screensaver so sneakily, you were suddenly excited to read this letter.  You just KNEW it would be some kind of special message from him….maybe an invite on a date?  It did say “OPEN IMMEDIATELY” after all! 

With a big grin, you gently unfolded the stiff white paper (slightly wrinkled from your earlier abuse).

 

 

"..........................................."

 

 

 

You gasped sharply, body tightening into one long tense line.  Your breath was locked in your chest, a painful stab behind your bone.  The smile vanished into fear, but you couldn’t move, couldn’t release the letter shaking in your fists.   Even though you felt dirty just holding it, your fingers refused to loosen.  You sat there, woodenly reading and re-reading the typewritten, hateful message.  The opening words were just as terrifying as the first time you read them.

 

“DON’T SCREAM, .”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: CLIFFHANGER.   Oh, I am such a mean, mean author. 

But you love me anyway, right? right?

oh- also, the photos aren't mine, and didn't have any credits attached. if i find them, will credit.