Love in an Elevator

Behind the Smile

Your POV

Lunch had been delicious.  It was relaxing to spend some time with your boyfriend, even if you had to have the other members of SHINee there for camouflage.  You all walked back to the SM building chatting and laughing.  The guys had caught the first elevator up along with some other staff, casually making an opportunity for you to spend some alone time with Onew.  Even if you couldn’t hold hands or show affection, it was enough for you just to be by his side. Right now, both of you still had to be cautious.  With the new album almost ready to drop, a scandal would be disastrous.  

 

So when Onew dropped a quick peck on your lips in the elevator, you were slightly shocked.  

In a minor panic you whispered, "Don't these things have video?"

You peered at the upper corners trying to ferret out the lenses of any possible cameras, but were foiled by the reflections off the shiny metal.  You were a bit irritated to note that Onew seemed unconcerned with the potential damage his actions may have just caused.

“Relax, aegi, I have it covered,” Onew said nonchalantly.   

You blushed at the endearment (one of the first he had addressed you with) and gave a mental *squee* of delight.  However, even something that adorable couldn’t distract you from your annoyance.   So you gave him the look.  The look that said, “If you continue to annoy me, I will hurt you in a place that won’t show in photographs”.     

Luckily, he got the subtext. 

 

“Arasso, arasso- The tech guys who monitor the videos have a deal with the idols- they get autographs/tickets from us, and in return they “ignore” some of what goes on in the elevators. Or in the stairwell, or in empty offices,” he grinned suggestively, “you get it, ne?”

You gasped, “NO WAY!”   But then you tilted your head to the side thoughtfully.   “Actually, that makes sense.  I KNEW that all you idols couldn’t be as “dateless” as you say on TV.  I mean, you guys (waving your hands around in gestures meant to encompass every idol in existence) have mentioned ‘secret signals’ you give on stage or passing by each other, but no one admits to dating… and really, all of you are too beautiful NOT to hook up with each other at some point.”  You paced back and forth; Onew just watched with a wide smile as you figured it out. 

 

The doors dinged open at your workroom floor.  “In fact,” you continued, "I’m surprised no one has suspected that there was a conspiracy of silence in place…”

You made to exit the elevator, but Onew grabbed your wrist and yanked you back inside. 

 

Taken by surprise, you made a quiet “oof” sound when you hit the back wall.  Onew leaned over and hit the button for the practice room floor, then turned and caged you with his hands on either side of your shoulders against the wall.  “W..w..waeyo?!?”  Your heart kicked up into overdrive.  

“Well, if this is the only time I get to be alone with you today in a relatively safe place, then I’m going to make the most of it!” 

He moved in, the last of his words washing your lips in moist heat as he pressed a kiss to them.  Backing off a bit, he nibbled delicately on your bottom lip, and you moaned lightly at the tingling feeling.  Instantly, the air between you seemed to be crushed by the warmth radiating from his body.    

Did we somehow fall into a volcano? It must be a million degrees, and all of those hot hot hot degrees are burning me up…mmmm…I can’t even move, drowning in this sea of heat

Slowly, he moved his hands to cup your face, angling your head until you were in the position he wanted, settling his lips firmly over yours, his tongue lightly touching until you opened your mouth.  It was all you could do to keep upright, the looseness in your knees causing you to slump against the wall.  Onew took the opportunity to get closer to you, a leg placed between yours so that his hard thigh pressed firmly against you.  The y move only caused the fire surrounding you to burn hotter, and suddenly you couldn’t stay still.  The heat was too intense.

Anything to get closer.  Want to stay here forever.

 

The beeps as the elevator moved past each floor reached you from a distance, disturbing because they were marking time like an executioner, waiting to kill this moment.  To end this fantastic kiss.  You couldn’t ignore it forever, and you knew this had to stop before the elevator did.   Using up the last bit of rational thought left in your brain, you pulled his hands from your face, violently turning your head to the side.  His open mouth left a wet trail along your cheek as you both gasped for air.

“Wow,” you panted. 

His hands gripped yours tightly while his heavy pants wasted themselves against your skin.  You felt a soft kiss against the crease where your shoulder joined your neck.  The small shiver that ran through you was involuntary and unstoppable.  The elevator beeped again, and you looked up to see you were only two floors away from your destination.

 

Turning to face him again, you ran headlong into his searing gaze.  You were speechless again, the words caught in a messy tangle in the back of your throat.  You tried to clear it, making random choking sounds.  He sighed and moved away, running tense hands through his hair, adjusting his clothing. You followed his lead in silence, using the reflective walls to do your best to straighten your outfit and hair.

 

The elevator beeped once again.   Your gazes met in the mirror-like surface of the wall. 

“Forget it,” he spoke in a low voice.

“Bwo,” you questioned softly.  The elevator dinged, and he backed out into the hallway keeping his eyes locked with yours.

“You can adjust your clothes as much as you want, but your lips are swollen.  Looks like you’re going to be marked with my kiss for awhile.” 

Your hand flew up to cover your mouth as you blushed.  He threw you a y smirk.

 

 

 “Just something to remember me by.”

 

He blew a last kiss as the doors closed, hiding your wide eyes and flushed face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Couldn't resist throwing in some more y Onew.  Lordy, how hot he looks in the Sherlock performances, I'm so into him right now :D  I'm really enjoying writing your relationship with him- hope you're enjoying it!  Thanks for all the views, silent readers- I know there's a ton of you out there, hope you get the gumption to comment, if not subscribe :D  Believe me, easier to sub than deal with a MILLION bookmarks, lol.

To my freaking EPIC subbers, whom I love to itty bitty bits, yay for all the comments!  You guys/gals are the bestest!

A/N#2: omg- i just HAD to use my era, the ROCKIN 80s, to title this chapter.  Cause it wall all about "livin it up while we're going down"-lol.  Bonus points to those who get the reference ;D