009.

a little death || v.min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After his conversation with Jin and Jungkook, everything regarding Jimin was now clear to him. If you’d look at the blonde you couldn’t even think that he’s going through all of that. But looks can be very deceiving. However Jimin was still the same person he met that night. Nothing in how Taehyung viewed him nor felt about him had changed. Instead he wanted to be the one who would be able to help Jimin. Although his own truth and reality which he’s running from cannot be ignored. He was sent here for a reason.

He would feel a lot more comfortable if Jin was his assigned doctor. Seeing the way he cared for his little brother’s health, he might be able to help him with his own. Or at least not lie since the older know how that irks him. But doctors won’t listen to patients in that matter. He needed someone who could do it on behalf. And Taehyung’s mind went to the only person he wanted talk to, hear and see. His brother, Namjoon.

That’s how he finally found the courage to stand here with the phone to his ear, listening to it ring over and over again. He was starting to lose hope that Namjoon wouldn’t pick up the phone or he might have changed his number just so he wouldn’t have to deal with anything related to their parents or...him. Just as he was about to put the phone down, someone did answer. “Hello?”. The sound of his brother’s voice was enough to form a lump in his throat. Even before the incident Namjoon had distance himself from Taehyung. The day of the incident however was the first time his brother never showed up when he was suppose to. He was so angry at him but mostly hurt because Namjoon was nowhere to be seen or heard from after everything went down. Not until now. “Hyung..”. The younger male croaked out, broken and desperate even. “...Tae?.Taehyung, are you okay?. Whe--”.

“I want to see you, Hyung”. He managed to say through his sniffling and fallen tears. Namjoon could hear the pained voice of his little brother which he desperately wanted to hear but even more so wants to see him. “Where are you?”.He didn’t waste no time asking where the younger was so he could go see him. Forgetting all his logic on how much of a bad influence he is, Taehyung needed him. Even if he didn’t Namjoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter