012.

a little death || v.min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Our brothers went on a date”. Like two gossip girls, Jimin and Taehyung started talking about their brothers even dissing them during their conversation. “Done!”. Jimin never failed to surprise Jimin with his detailed drawing or the fact that he happens to be the blonde’s favorite model. The brunette went through the sketchpad to check out Jimin’s drawings when he stopped at one with eyes wider than Jimin has ever seen them. “What’s wrong?”.

“Nothing. This is a new face. Who is it?”. Jimin didn’t answer the other right away. He just smile softly and at least switched between three different expressions in the span of a minute as if he’s contemplating on something. “I’ve tried drawing him before but I never could finish it until yesterday. This is Yoongi hyung. Hoseok hyung’s boyfriend”. His head hurts from all these new revelations springing up out of nowhere. He remembered Jimin telling him about his friend’s boyfriend that put him in fear of the leaving him as well as Jungkook telling him about the reason why Yoongi was in here. And that it’s because he lost someone special to him.

So that person is Hoseok?. But… does Yoongi know that Jimin is in here and vice versa?. No, there is no way since the older believed the story about the forbidden wing and Jimin is not allowed to come out of his room. Let alone his identity as Hoseok might not handle it very well.
  --------,/center>

After his visit, it was time to return to his own room but before he did that, he wanted to talk to Yoongi. But the latter wasn’t in his room and Taehyung knew one place where he could be. The music room. And right he was. As he inched c
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter