001.

a little death || v.min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Screaming. Trashing. Dragging. It’s suppose to be an everyday thing yet for the employees working there but sadly it isn’t. Anyone that is being admitted either are screaming at the top of their lungs, thrashing around them at the securities and nurses holding them while being dragged inside where they needed to be. After all not everyone believes they are crazy or need to be here.

Where is here?. Happy pill mental institution. Except there is not happy about the place. Especially for those who don’t want to be there and describes it as a prison or hell. Why would they when they think going through the ‘needed’ treatments are not for them nor consuming pills which will make them crazy.

That’s the case when it came to Kim Taehyung. His voice booming through the halls of the institution in which he was being dragged in. “Let go of me!. Let go!. I am not crazy!. NO!”. None of his words made a difference to the staff since he’s not the first one to be exclaiming such things. In their eyes, the patients simply cannot admit they need help. And in Taehyung’s case it’s not to be taken lightly.

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 22
Diagnosed with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and Intermittent explosive disorder (IED)
Family: Mother - Kim Nayoung 
               Father - Kim Hongbin  (comatose)
               Brother - Kim Namjoon (whereabouts unknown)
Cause for admission: Patient’s disorder caused a drastic change in behavior. Wh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter