007.

a little death || v.min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The brunette was escorted back to his room by Jungkook who kept silent throughout their walk. It wasn’t until they were outside Taehyung’s room he decided to talk. “Hyung, I--”. The other only entered his room without sparing him another glance. Jungkook sighed as he entered the room himself not wanting to risk anyone hear them talk about the forbidden part of the floor. “I know you’re probably angry at me and I’m sorry for lying to you. But what can I do?. I had to. I’m the only one Jin-Hyung allows to go to that room and I couldn’t let him down or defy his orders as well. Not when it has to do with his little brother”.

The male looked over at the young male now registering why Jimin reacted that way. He didn’t call him ‘Hyung’ only out of respect or because the male is his doctor. But Jin is the big brother he told Taehyung about. Except he didn’t say the male was his doctor let alone a doctor at all and one at this hospital. He also realized it wasn’t Jungkook’s fault either. He was just doing what he was told and asked of. “I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t blame you when it’s not something for you tell”. He answered back understandingly. “But now you know so your previous questions have been answered”.

Taehyung shrugged instead. “I guess but new questions have risen. He told me what happened, why he was admitted in the first place. But after seeing him today with the whole ‘being Hoseok or looking for him’ kind of thing, it brings up more questions. Also why is he there and why did you all have to lie?. He looked at the young nurse who had a blank expression. “I wish I could tell you but it’s not my place to tell. You’d have better luck asking Jimin himself or Jin Hyung. But I can take you there tomorrow after lunch”. No more sneaking. Taehyung nodded excitedly and waved at the nurse who left.

The next day Jungkook kept his promise to Taehyung to Jimin without getting caught by other staff members or patients. Before they could enter though they saw Jimin inside with a known face. His brother. Taehyung can’t tell what they’re talking about but it’s nothing cheerful judging by the way Jimin had his knees up to his chest, hugging them while Jin spoke. Jimin still didn’t leave the position even after Jin emerged out of the room. “What are you doing here?”. Jungkook gulped and looked down, eyes trained on his shoes.

“So you’re his big brother. He told me about you”. The older who now had his eyes on Taehyung after Jungkook didn’t answer him, crossed his ar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter