015.

a little death || v.min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“He finally accepted it”. A year might have passed but it was now that Jimin had woken up and could deal with his friend's passing. Being distant and silent is expected but they gave him his time and space to mourn in his own way. Yet they checked up on him just to make sure he didn't fall back into the way he's been.
  ---------

“I'm ready”. Jungkook had confusion written all over his face at Yoongi’s sudden comment. Ready for what?. “I'm ready to talk to this psychiatrist. Like really talk. It's needed if I want to get out of here, right?”.

“Are you sure?”.

“He..They, I guess...were right. I didn't let go either and I think it's because it all happened so sudden that I didn't get to say goodbye. Now that I did...I was able to get closure. So I'm ready to push myself forward”. Jungkook smiled brightly as he hugged the older which slightly surprised him but he didn't reject it either.

“I loved him a lot and I still do. And I will always remember him. But...if you're still willing to hold out your hand--”. He cut himself off when the younger literally held out his hand to him and instead of continuing he took his outstretched hand. “I still don't get why you like me”.

“You're cool, hyung”. Gummy smile, full on display. “I know…”
  ---------

“Where is he?”. Jin was starting to get worried again thinking Jimin was asking for Hoseok. Guess he didn't let go. “Where's Taehyung?. I want to see him. Is he still here or did he leave?”. Jin let out a sigh of relief but smiled just as quick. “He's with his brother right now. I'll let him know to come and see you”.

After the official visiting hours, parks of dating the head doctor of the institute allows Namjoon to sneak in whenever he wants ; Jin conveyed Jimin’s message to him and went to see him. As soon as the blonde’s eyes fell on him, Jimin scrambled up from his bed and attacked Taehyung in a tight hug like his life depended on him. “You okay?”.

All Jimin could do was nod as he nuzzled further into the crook of the other's neck. “I thought you left”.

“Didn't I say, no one can keep me from you?. I just thought you could use space. Although you're the one leaving”. Jimin pulled back, tilting his head to the side. “Jin hyung told me he's getting you out of here tonight”.

“And you're not?”.

“After 2-3 days. You’re not on the records so it’s for him to just get you out. Me on the other, he has to take care of all the paperworks, reports and other dreadful rules. But he did say I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter