008.

a little death || v.min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Does it really mean that much to you?. Does he?. That you’re willing to risk yourself?”. Jin asked the boy who forced his eyes away from the room and towards the taller male. “Yes. It’s strange to explain. I should run the other direction, shouldn’t I?”. He asks chuckling. “But I want to understand him just as he’s the one who understood my side of the story just as quick as the words left my mouth. And neither am I one to judge given…”. Jin looked over at Jungkook who gave him a single nod that’s enough to understand what the younger meant.

“Jimin is diagnosed with Psychosis caused by Schizophrenia”. He finally said as he looked back at the boy who seemed to be in deep conversation while drawing. “If anyone sees him doing this the first thing they’ll think is that he’s crazy without understanding more of his state. He’s not just talking to himself or hearing voices in his head. He’s talking to Hoseok”. Taehyung stood dumbfounded as how calmly Jin could talk about this. Even though he’s a doctor at a mental hospital and probably has a lot of experience with patients like Jimin it still left him speechless. “Jimin not only hears Hoseok but he can see him. A hallucination in other words”. Taehyung does know what the disorder means but he never firsthand has seen it until now.

“That’s why he was asking you for Hoseok yesterday after he couldn’t “see” him in the room anymore. Why he was having a pillow fight and is now in deep conversation with someone who to our eyes is not there but in Jiminie-Hyung’s case they’re probably at home or the dance studio or wherever”. Hearing what Jungkook explained to him, the puzzle pieces fit perfect now. Before he was confused but now it made a whole lot of sense.

“But..but what about before that?”. He asked and Jungkook tilt his head to the side not knowing what the brunette meant. “Before he started asking about Hoseok, he introduced himself as Hoseok. Kept talking about himself in third person even”. Jungkook’s confusion disappeared soon enough. Of course he knows the answer to that as well. “Jimin was diagnosed with two disorders. The second being Dissociative Personality Disorder”. So his other personality is Hoseok. “Not only does he hallucinate about the male but he also thinks he’
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter