005.

a little death || v.min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ghosts don’t speak. Nor do their chest heave up and down indicating their breathing. Right?. “Who are you?!”. The male in front of him repeated. His blonde hair shines bright matching perfect with his beautiful brown orbs and full pink lips. “Did Hyung send you?”. He asked causing Taehyung to tilt his head to side. Hyung?. He thought to himself.

“Uh...yes!. He did...to check up on you”. The figure walked up to him but Taehyung couldn’t do anything but stand frozen on the spot. “You’re lying. You’re not a nurse. You’re a patient!”. The male stopped in his tracks and backed away instead as if he’s afraid. “No, no!. You don’t need to be afraid of me. I’m sorry I lied. I just didn’t know what to say exactly”. The words rolled off his tongue as quick as possible. Scared the boy might disappear even though Taehyung was the one in his room. “My name is Taehyung. What’s yours?”. He took a step forward with a friendly smile, his hand extended for a handshake as he introduced himself.

The blonde hesitated as he looked at the brunette’s hand then back up to him. “Ji--Jimin”. And slipped his small hand into Taehyung’s big ones. “Jimin. Nice to meet you, Jimin. Want to be friends?”. There was flicker of excitement in the boys eyes at Taehyung’s question to which he nodded excitedly. Giving him his answer. Taehyung couldn’t help but grin showing off his rare box smile. Jimin invited his new friend further in his room as he sat down on the floor next to some books. “So tell me about yourself, Taehyung”.

“Well...my name is Kim Taehyung, I’m 22 years old. And I was forced to be here”. A frown formed the lips of the blonde upon hearing that. “A lot of people here are. I’m sorry. But you seem normal. So why are you here?”. Jimin knew he was being straightforward but he was curious. Taehyung was the first person in a long time he had spoken to or was having an actual conversation with that isn’t his big brother or his best friend. “I..I..uh”. The said male was scratching the back of his neck not knowing how to form the reason. One which he clearly was aware of what he had done. “It’s okay. I’m not going to judge you. And if you don’t want to talk about it’s okay”. The other reassured him with a blinding eye smile.

“I have to at some point. And neither is there any changing to what I did to be sent here”. He simply answered. Strangely Taehyung was talking in a way he couldn’t even during his therapy sessions. Or with Yoongi. Then again neither of the two spoke much about their “illnesses”.

“I..attacked my father. Stabbed him to be exact and now he’s in a coma”. The younger’s hands were balled up into tight fists as he thought about that day and that man. “He was very abusive towards my mother and I. I didn’t care about what he did to me since I wasn’t home most of the time but my mother didn’t deserve any of that. One day, I was disappointed mostly and angry that my brother didn’t show up when we talked about meeting each other. When I got home he had his hands wrapped around , choking her”. Taehyung looked up and saw the boy’s eyes widened so much he was worried his eyeballs would pop out of their sockets. “I swear i could see as if the life in her was leaving her body. Without any other thought or hesitation, I picked up an empty beer battle and stabbed him”. He said looking back down at his fingers which were pulling at the material of his shirt.

“Do you regret it?”. Was all he heard and an attentive figure was looking back at him. Taehyung shook his head. “No. I would do it again if I had to. And that’s exactly what I said. So...here I am. Diagnosed with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and Intermittent explosive disorder”. Jimin once again frowned as he
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter