014.

a little death || v.min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Jin hyung is mad, isn’t he?”. The four men exited the room but waited right outside while Jin made sure Jimin was asleep before he left. “He’s not. But what were you guys thinking?”.

“To be honest I’m not sure what I expected but I thought Yoongi hyung would be able to talk to Jimin and with any luck Hoseok hyung”. Namjoon looked over at Yoongi in confusion as to what he has to do with his old friend. As if reading his mind, the blonde opted to clear his confused mind. “I was his boyfriend at the time”.

“Oh..hi,..hyung”. His stuttering and surprised behavior caused the three to chuckle which soon died down the minute Jin stepped out of the room. “Hyung--”.

“I’m not mad. I understand why you did it. I just hope whatever you said to him can help and doesn’t cause more damage”.

“Why didn’t you tell me he was here?. And because of Hoseok at that?. You thought I would blame him because that’s bull, hyung”. Jungkook took a step back because he knew and never once uttered a word about it to Yoongi even though he felt like he had the right to know. At least Jimin would have someone to talk to and mourn with. Who knows, maybe Jimin wouldn’t be so disconnected.

“I think you saw why. What if you went to see him and things weren’t civil?. Whenever he’s Hoseok he becomes destructive most of the time because Hobi keeps screaming that Jimin killed him. I was scared, Yoongi. I couldn’t take that risk”. During their conversation it happened to be the opposite but he could also understand Jin. Better safe than sorry. With a heavy sigh, he rubbed his hand over his face before briefly checking up on Jimin through the window. “I understand. But what now?. What..what happened to him?”.

The question on everyone’s mind. “I’m not sure. He reacted to his own name so that confirms he’s back to Jimin but it seems like he’s a bit...disconnected and in shock?. We’ll just have to wait and see what happens, talk to him like nothing is wrong to see how he might react. For now let him rest. The two of you need to go back to your room as well and do the same”. The oldest of the five turned to Jungkook who was avoiding to look at Yoongi but could feel the other’s eyes on him. “ them back to their rooms. Make sure no one sees you”.

After walking Taehyung back to his room, Jungkook escorted Yoongi down to the third floor to his. During which neither of them said anything. He picked up the older’s medication on the way since he was already supposed to have taken them. “Okay then. Goodnight”. After he was done, Jungkook placed the cup on the tray still without sparing Yoongi a glance. The male couldn’t help but chuckle as he reached out and softly tapped Jungkook’s cheek three times and left his hand there after the third. “You weren’t as subtle as you think, fyi”. This causes the nurse to look up in both confusion and somewhat wide eyes. “I’ve known for some time now”.

“W-what?”. It was the second time in the same night did Yoongi show his rare gummy smile at the nurse’s reaction. “Thank you for everything you’re doing for me. Can you do one more thing?. Go.to.sleep”. Jungkook sheepishly scratched the back of his neck but he wasn’t one to argue and definitely not when Yoongi was being dead serious. “Okay, okay. See you tomorrow”.

‘Hoseok’ was right, Jungkook did help Yoongi a lot. Not just by literally saving him from the fire but the nurse made the place he’s stuck in tolerable. Even whenever he would glare and snap at everyone and everything, Jungkook didn’t leave him to do anything reckless. He would rather be faced with Yoongi’s venomous words and stares but he didn’t back off. At first he thought he was just thankful towards the younger because he saved him but gradually he came to realize that it’s more than that.

But of course being who he is, he didn’t say anything nor act upon it because he’s still mourning, he’s still hurt and he’s still in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter